Author Topic: Japan assists digital mapping project in Mindanao  (Read 19744 times)

Offline AU24K

• god is great...
Re: Japan assists digital mapping project in Mindanao
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 12:03:41 AM »
sir,
what we have to do in this kind of alibi??

the govn't of japs had supprt the project but herein my country had nothing......
to recover the profit of WWII..

thanks

t_hunter44

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »
         That Digital Mapping by the Japanese is a Load of Crap. If the Philippine Government really wants to do some Mapping on the area, all they have to do is Get Google Earth UPGRADED VERSION, I am sure they can afford a few dollars or they can always get the money from the Philippine Generals with Pasalubong and Pabaon(Welcoming Gift and Going Away Gift). Digital Mapping is done by Satellite and not on Land, do I smell a rat?

Offline joe

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »
The lowest cost in digital mapping is using UAV or drones , most of drones now has GPS or you can put them on a certain location with the help of the satellite and take actual photo and video and make a digital mapping on it , the advantage for using UAV/Drones , you are not affected by any of the cloud formation above unlike using the satellites. ;D
http://www.falcon-uav.com/mapping-samples/

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 09:26:44 PM »
wake up folks, it's not just fishy its for real they are on to the treasures, how soon could we learn the lessons from the past.. I call on real patriotic lawmaker (if there's any), pass a law, mandating that all treasure hunting activities in our country be made as just a pure filipino pursuit, stop the Meco, stop all Japanese "helpguise".
If we want to rise, let's do this now.. We relly need real leaders to have that political will to make this happen,
if not now, when?, if it is not us, who?...
Philippines can rise up to the challenge against poverty if we make a stand now...

I totally Agree! However, Filipinos are always divided. Even at this forum. I dont see "UNITY" and "SYNERGY".  There are a lot of "CONTRACTORS" here, meaning "Kontra ng Kontra" (english translation: contradictions)  If we let fear and selfishness come between us, Philippines will end up gaining nothing from these hidden treasures. Lets "LEVEL UP" from just starters into a serious and "equipped" Filipino T'hunters.

Offline joe

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2013, 09:28:51 PM »
Very correct ka dyan sis. ::)

J.Cristuta

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 10:26:32 AM »

I totally Agree! However, Filipinos are always divided. Even at this forum. I dont see "UNITY" and "SYNERGY".  There are a lot of "CONTRACTORS" here, meaning "Kontra ng Kontra" (english translation: contradictions)  If we let fear and selfishness come between us, Philippines will end up gaining nothing from these hidden treasures. Lets "LEVEL UP" from just starters into a serious and "equipped" Filipino T'hunters.
[/quote]

I can think of two characters here upon my readings in TSEATC.... Hehehehehe.... Just be positive.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 05:38:21 PM »

J. Cristuta,

can you name that two characters? pls elaborate.

J.Cristuta

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 07:58:58 AM »

J. Cristuta,

can you name that two characters? pls elaborate.

I have to read more, still in the half way of the posts, and to elaborate is not important....  anyone is can blog his opinion.

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 12:43:12 AM »
thats one of their atik-atik!!!
the truth is that they want to pin point the exact location of the treasures buried to what sites may their be. thats the real truth of it!!!!!