Author Topic: Jeohunter 3d dual system  (Read 7921 times)

Offline com1diver

• Com1diver
Jeohunter 3d dual system
« on: August 23, 2011, 10:30:26 PM »
Good day to all TH'rs,

Has anybody used the Jeohunter 3d dual system?  What are your thoughts on this equipment?  Does it work? If it can work at 8 to 12 meters, I can use it to recover.

I've looked at the OKM scanners and they're too much for my budget right now uless, anyone here knows where I can lease, rent or have a project scanned.

Looking forward to some feedback

Com1diver
Never let up, never give up and you'll never let yourself down.

bovic32

Re: Jeohunter 3d dual system
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:27:36 PM »
Good day to all TH'rs,

Has anybody used the Jeohunter 3d dual system?  What are your thoughts on this equipment?  Does it work? If it can work at 8 to 12 meters, I can use it to recover.

I've looked at the OKM scanners and they're too much for my budget right now uless, anyone here knows where I can lease, rent or have a project scanned.

Looking forward to some feedback

Com1diver
Com1diver,
 vrocales@ntsp.nec.co.jp, here is the email of Engr. Victor Rocales from Cebu, if your area is within the philippines I think he can help you, he had a gadget for geophysical survey, his service fee is 12,000 Php depending in your agreement. You can buy also his PI detector if you want for 70,000 Php...I'll try also his gadget after I can be in the philippines nx year. I prefer to buy..

Offline com1diver

• Com1diver
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 10:37:39 PM »
Hi Bovic32,

Yes, I live in the Philippines.  Luzon.  Thanks for the information.

Regards,

Com1diver

Offline com1diver

• Com1diver
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
Hi All,

Finally found a site that "Funfinder" has given a lot of feedback on the Jeohunter,  FYI, http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16374

Regards,

Com1diver