Author Topic: Japan's isometric treasure map  (Read 63170 times)

Offline Janner

Re: Japan's isometric treasure map
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 04:38:45 AM »
well done Firestone, join the ranks of non-believers in his nonsensical theories.......
nobody else believes in that stuff either !!

Well, I don't really believe in it also, BUT, maybe there's someone else who does so that's why I just let NS post that info. I come from a country where we strongly believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. After all, as long as he's not name calling or insulting anyone here then I personally have no problem with any of his posts. People who don't like his Isometric stuff - just don't have to read it!
TW

Freedom of Speech is fine, however its "Facts" that mostly concern the members here, ones that are going to keep them "safe" within their projects, and not ideas or theories that are a utter nonsense and could get someone harmed or killed..
Now that is "my" concern..!!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »
well done Firestone, join the ranks of non-believers in his nonsensical theories.......
nobody else believes in that stuff either !!

Well, I don't really believe in it also, BUT, maybe there's someone else who does so that's why I just let NS post that info. I come from a country where we strongly believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. After all, as long as he's not name calling or insulting anyone here then I personally have no problem with any of his posts. People who don't like his Isometric stuff - just don't have to read it!
TW

Freedom of Speech is fine, however its "Facts" that mostly concern the members here, ones that are going to keep them "safe" within their projects, and not ideas or theories that are a utter nonsense and could get someone harmed or killed..
Now that is "my" concern..!!

Who will get harmed or killed??? ;D ;D ;D I am not teaching the digging method here. The exact treasure site only. No diggings yet... Understood? ::) ::) ::)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2011, 04:56:49 AM »
Northstar,

So, based on that last drawing, WHERE are you saying the treasure is located? Can you just put an 'X' marks the spot somewhere there?

TW

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2011, 07:44:35 AM »

Sir Northstar, Can you explain step by step in the support of your illustration. I'm kinda confuse of it. I'm not a engineer, just a high school graduate

Thanks  ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2011, 01:13:27 PM »

This is the perfect example of an Isometric drawing...By the way I am a Mechanical Engineer too that's why I really can't figure out your own version of isometric, Northstar... Sorry Bro..
     Yep, reminds me of of those days when I was taking up Mechanical Engineering in FEATI U. Isometric Drawing is complimented by 3 views and on your drawing, one can add the SIDE VIEW and TOP VIEW. Like DB said awhile back, Isometric Drawing is 3 dimensional, not one dimensional, and DB has his credentials. Northstar claims to have been a Professor at some place and retired, but he sure retired at an early age, retired or fired, take your pick. If one has to go back to his early postings, one can conclude that he cannot be a Professor as his English usage is not up to par as I pointed out before. Earlier he posted that he will explain his theory within a week, have not seen it and like before, his said explanation is out of this world which is not an explanation, reminds me that his theory was related to the stars as he so tried to explain awhile back and maybe that is the reason why he called himself NORTHSTAR.
      Theory is a theory and anybody can make one and so far his theory is out of this world and unproven and whoever believes on it is not so smart and is grasping for straws and desperate,Bato bato sa langit, ang tamaan ay huwag magalit{stones falling down from heaven, whoever gets hit should not get angry) . Look at his drawing at the start of this topic, 41 possible sites with his Yellow dots, figure it out, how long would it take you to dig one site, and now he is pointing 41 possible sites, you figure it out. Do you think the Japanese has the time to dig 41 holes to hide the treasure in one location while they were on the run, remember, the Japanese only started hiding the loot while they were on the run as the feasibility of bringing it back to Japan is nil as the Allied Forces has practically closed the sea lanes to Japan, their ships being torpedoed and sunk but that is history. So far NS theory has not been proven and all the maps that he can draw his Isometrics is not his, so, how did he learn his Japanese Isometrics if he did not have a map to study originally. When one goes to school, you have books to read and study from it. He has no maps of his own, how can he study and apply his isometrics theory. If the people that even partially believes in his ranting, I suggest they go back to his original topic and they can make their own conclusion. Me personally, this is just a theory of someone that has lost his marbles and everything is farce, like his picture,  ;D, and if one studies that picture, it has the features of a foreigner, a Caucasian. How can that be as his last name is Tan, does it sound like Chinese to you?  I have ranted long enough and I can say, Enough is Enough.  
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:05:23 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »

This is the perfect example of an Isometric drawing...By the way I am a Mechanical Engineer too that's why I really can't figure out your own version of isometric, Northstar... Sorry Bro..

Elyong

What about this? Try to trace all the lines and angles then you will see a perfect isometric star.

Sorry Bro, it's not an Isometric either. Your XYZ base lines are the preparations for a BOX drawing NOT for a star. Your STAR being drawn is one dimensional...The drawing has no common point for an Isometric view.

Lastly, I'd never seen Japanese maps in 3D...my apology Bro but I have to say that it's really not applicable in treasure hunting...

:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 02:56:04 AM »
Those yellow dots were the location of the possible treasure site

Thunters44

Now start counting on the yellow dots. How many yellow dots did you see and compare that to my isometrics which has 41 dots

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 03:06:56 AM »
Cross section of the map x and y axis

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 03:13:58 AM »
cross section of isometrics

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 03:21:08 AM »
The first 3 treasure sites. Just the order in the Japan Radewa Map

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2011, 04:34:12 AM »

Your drawing is too SMALL. I can hardly see anything.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »
NS, since you have it in Graph Paper, what is the scale per line ?

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:10 AM »
NS, since you have it in Graph Paper, what is the scale per line ?

It depends on the main arrows or markers presented in the treasure site. For example: The distance between two mango trees is 24 meters at 60 degrees northwest. The scale per graph would be 4 meters.. Since the two mango trees has six graphical distance. Then it would be 24 meters/ 6 = 4 meters

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 02:31:54 AM »

Your drawing is too SMALL. I can hardly see anything.
TW

TW

Try to look at this

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 02:53:10 AM »
Comparison study