Author Topic: Japan's isometric treasure map  (Read 62446 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Japan's isometric treasure map
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2011, 07:41:23 AM »
Admin

The X mark are the possible treasure site. Look at this illustration

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2011, 08:45:54 AM »
Northstar here you go again, again with that crap..please don't force feed us about your isometrics please and please stop. After all those times, you still believe you are right and you still believe that we will believe in you?
I'm sick and tired about your pretensions.
Better consult an old Geodetic Engineer about how you apply Geodesy.
My father, and two brothers who are all licensed Geodetic Engineers can give you a tutorial.
And please look at the attached pic below, when Japs bury, among one of their techniques, they apply the science of Geodesy.....

JAPS DIGGING, NOTE THE BACKGROUND?, ITS WATER AND GEODETIC SURVEYING EQUIPMENT,,the theodolite.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2011, 08:58:55 AM »
Northstar here you go again, again with that crap..please don't force feed us about your isometrics please and please stop. After all those times, you still believe you are right and you still believe that we will believe in you?
I'm sick and tired about your pretensions.
Better consult an old Geodetic Engineer about how you apply Geodesy.
My father, and two brothers who are all licensed Geodetic Engineers can give you a tutorial.
And please look at the attached pic below, when Japs bury, among one of their techniques, they apply the science of Geodesy.....

JAPS DIGGING, NOTE THE BACKGROUND?, ITS WATER AND GEODETIC SURVEYING EQUIPMENT,,the theodolite.

kizuna

Can't you see that my isometric pattern has a compass bearing. That's the purpose why Japs used theodolite in hiding their treasure. They need to be exact and precise before they dig. I also have my own improvised lensatic compass which also give exact angle the same as theodolite. Gets mo???

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »
Kizuna

Here is the photo of my improvised lensatic compass. It has the same function as the theodolite. The advantage of my equipment is light and very portable. You can easily carry and mount in any terrain condition

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2011, 09:16:50 AM »
 :D ;D ;D ;D
Why are you forcing everyone to believe your horizontal and vertical lines that you put in every map submitted to you. Your "I saw metricks" It's nothing, really, really nothing. You are polluting as well as confusing the learner's minds.
If you don't pity yourself hallucinating and disillusioned through all those years, please respect others here by presenting logical presentations... Don't you have any decency or modesty to be ashamed of yourself having so many detractors, because you are insulting our intelligence...
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2011, 09:22:45 AM »
you know how professional geodetic engineers call to persons who pretend to be an engineer when in fact they are not engineers???-- they call them "Engineels" "murag engineers", you are very pretentious
Northstar, very very pathetic of you......

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2011, 09:28:21 AM »
allow me to quote one former good friend here in this forum, Ben Valmores,

"There's no such thing as isometric map in the Japanese mining engineers who planned the burials.
Those who planned it Northstar, didnt know it existed, your isometric is all suited for you to fill all maps.
There is also 1 reader/ analyzer who relied on his LXY/LX/MX formulas but up until these days and from 30 years as T hunter, hasnt got anything yet, he hasnt improve much his knowledge iether.
There's nothing in it in prince Takeda's mind North star.

Evaluate your past application/s of your isometrics, was there any chance you hit something or even a near success experience?
I'm pointing this for your own benefit, why not open yourself up to other approaches or ideas, group together the relevant ones and scrap away the rubbish than sticking to an old and faltering ideas.
 Or better you try to observe sites with real history of a successful recovery and apply "reverse engineering", you start from the dug site and analyze the surroundings backwards bale i rewind mo.
Just a friendly advice."

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »
To quote BV again,

"I'm pointing this for your own benefit, why not open yourself up to other approaches or ideas, group together the relevant ones and scrap away the rubbish than sticking to an old and faltering ideas."

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2011, 09:42:23 AM »
Northstar,

that's not an improvised lensatic compass but instead an IMPOVERISHED Lensatic compass...
 :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;)stop and have pity on yourself, you are the laughing stock here...

KZN

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2011, 09:45:25 AM »
To quote BV again,

"I'm pointing this for your own benefit, why not open yourself up to other approaches or ideas, group together the relevant ones and scrap away the rubbish than sticking to an old and faltering ideas."

What idea???????? Ha????? Scraping all the land area just to find markers? Very stupid idea... ::) ::) ::) Cost a lot of time, effort and money. Very poor efficiency. Simply means stupidity. I've seen all his post in his project. It's a total big loss for the financier. Kawawa naman. That's what you mean a new ideas?? salamat nalang

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2011, 09:56:52 AM »
look at yourself, a self believing, disillussioned, frustrated, engineer... What you are trying to infuse here are all RUBBISH, basura. You really got the brains of a pandaca pygmea  :D :D :D :D

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »
If you dont understand what's pandaca pygmea, then you really are!!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

KZN

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »
If you dont understand what's pandaca pygmea, then you really are!!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

See... You cannot defend the ideas of your master Ben Valmores. If I am pandaca then you must be the idiot stupid monkey following orders from his master without thinking. Jejeje ;D ;D ;D

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2011, 10:20:15 AM »
pandaca pygmea is the smallest fish found in the Philippines, but can be also found in Davao now!!! :D :D :D :D :D ;D,,having said that, as a smallest fish it also has the smallest brain :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D
Janner, THunter and every logical thinkers in this forum were very right in really banging you.
You are the rotten apple in this forum!!!

KZN

t_hunter44

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »
To quote BV again,

What idea???????? Ha????? Scraping all the land area just to find markers? Very stupid idea... ::) ::) ::) Cost a lot of time, effort and money. Very poor efficiency. Simply means stupidity. I've seen all his post in his project. It's a total big loss for the financier. Kawawa naman. That's what you mean a new ideas?? salamat nalang
   Jezz, READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. SCRAP away rubbish than sticking to an old and faltering IDEAS,not SCRAPING all the LAND area just to find markers. Go get yourself a Dictionary and try to find the meaning of SCRAP and SCRAPE or if you do not have a dictionary handy, ask your GRANDSON, and Kizuna said IDEAS, not LAND. You claim yourself to be a PHD and a College Professor, WHO will believe you now?" STUPIDITY you said, not Kizuna as Kizuna is a thousand folds Smarter than You are. Take a Hike, Jump in the Lake, Fly a Kite, Scram or whatever, its the same all over again if you go back to the last Episode of the old How to Read a Treasure Map, you got all kinds of Negative Feedback until you ran and went Crying to your Albert  Yumugachi. Now, who should be in 3rd Grade with an IQ(w/out the period in between) of 44. Whew, what a waste of time. Like I said earlier, easier to talk to a rock, when frustrated, kick the STR(stupid loveing rock), Gets mo?
      Too bad we cannot post in Cebuano or Tagalog for you to comprehend what was written,even that I doubt if it would help, maybe you can ask and plead to Admin. You have a bad case of PSYCHOSIS, better go see a SpeNothingt, maybe, just maybe, he can help you out.