Author Topic: Does anyone know this TH  (Read 24377 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Does anyone know this TH
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 10:57:07 PM »
curiosity got me so i researched it, you know dig deep and wide, and lo and behold up came
"PIXAR Studios"...........

and you will notice if you go to the site highlighted by Zobex its all computer generated films, both long and short...? so where does this full length movie come in with Seagraves...?? oh and of course George Clooney  ;)

some of  your lines..
(I personally know of this.)
My warning was not believed.
Well, as I had warned,
other that I had warned them,

are we to believe that you personally were involved with the film/seagraves/clooney/Pixar...??

what i found was;
Pixar Animation Studios, pronounced /ˈpɪksɑr/ (stylized as PIXAR), is an American computer animation film studio based in Emeryville, California. The studio has earned 26 Academy Awards, seven Golden Globes, and three Grammy Awards, among many other awards and acknowledgments. Its films have made over $6.3 billion worldwide. It is best known for its CGI-animated feature films created with PhotoRealistic RenderMan, its own implementation of the industry-standard RenderMan image-rendering application programming interface used to generate high-quality images.

Animation and live-action

All Pixar films to date have been computer-animated features (WALL-E has so far been the only Pixar film not to be completely animated, featuring a small live-action element).

so guys what do you  make of that eh...??

Pixar has it's finger in many things, more than your 2 minute google search.  Yes Pixar is an alter ego for Disney.

Yes Clooney, not my first choice either.  But then this is about treasure hunting in the Philippines, not England, your expertise.

Do you ever post anything about YOUR activity in the Philippines or Jap war treasure hunting, just I have never seen you post anything about YOUR activity.

You have seen my ugly face posted here including my real name  How come you use the avatar of a commercial picture of Johnny Depp in one of his pirate movies?  How about lets see your name and face working in the jungle, am sure it is MUCH better than my ugly face.

Waiting.

Z

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 11:03:30 PM »

"I have given out a great deal of advise, materials, tools, food, medicine, guns, ammo, coffins and free rides.  I do not give with strings attached.  But, what I have given out, I earned.

You do what you want.  It's your Karma"

Same here Zobex, i did what i ought to do, no strings attached. I have also given out that i earned so don't single me out for that Gold warrior thing. I am not acting as Robin Hood, i just did what i had to do.
From your own words--You do what you want.  It's your Karma
I
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline Janner

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2012, 11:25:54 PM »
curiosity got me so i researched it, you know dig deep and wide, and lo and behold up came

All Pixar films to date have been computer-animated features (WALL-E has so far been the only Pixar film not to be completely animated, featuring a small live-action element).

Pixar has it's finger in many things, more than 1..your 2 minute google search.  4..Yes Pixar is an alter ego for Disney.

Yes Clooney, not my first choice either.  But then this is about 2..treasure hunting in the Philippines, not England, your expertise.

5..Do you ever post anything about YOUR activity in the Philippines or Jap war treasure hunting, just I have never seen you post anything about YOUR activity.

You have seen my ugly face posted here including my real name  3..How come you use the avatar of a commercial picture of Johnny Depp in one of his pirate movies?  How about lets see your name and face working in the jungle, am sure it is MUCH better than my ugly face.

Waiting.

Z

there made a bit of room, so where are we....?

1..."2 minute Google search".?? what make you think i use google.? as it happens i dont.
2..."England my expertise"..? weird statement, as if you know where i have been all these years...which you dont...!
3.. "Hmm Avatars are now banned.? I have his avatar because "I can". !!
4...I mentioned Pixar as i have some of their software. so it made me curious...... ;)
5...oh dont worry there is quite enough of my posts within this forum, including pics, videos, training videos and pics, not to mention loads of various info  ..   on a multitude of subjects.

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2012, 11:34:57 PM »

"You have seen my ugly face posted here including my real name  How come you use the avatar of a commercial picture of Johnny Depp in one of his pirate movies?  How about lets see your name and face working in the jungle, am sure it is MUCH better than my ugly face."

Zobex,

i have nothing against you so you see i felt an ache in my heart as i read this.
You see, is it self pity? no one is actually ugly for beauty is not only measured superficially.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in for me, real beauty is that person with nice character and atittude.
We are all born a champion for in that millions of sperm from our father, it takes a one champ sperm to conquer and penetrate our mother's ovum or egg cell to fertilized it so conception begun and we are born.
We are our own champion, your strengths might be the weaknesses of others and others strenghts might be your weaknesses.
What i am trying to point out here is that, we should never compare ourselves with others for always there will be greater and lesser persons with ourselves.

So what's the catch?

-----WE SHOULD BE HELPING ONE ANOTHER, INSTEAD OF PROVING WITS AND INTELLECT.
COOPERATION IS THE KEYWORD HERE FRIENDS..
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2012, 11:41:23 PM »

Zobex,

But if you will still try to prove that you are witty above others here, then let it roll, i called you friend didn't i? and why did you pinch me??

KZN

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2012, 12:06:54 AM »

you are viewing this at this very moment.
Have a very clear perspective now...

KZN

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2012, 12:16:32 AM »

Zobex,

But if you will still try to prove that you are witty above others here, then let it roll, i called you friend didn't i? and why did you pinch me??

Ha, didn't mean to step on toes here.  Just we don't have SWR here to constantly nag us !!

I will be 60 years old in a couple of months, beauty left me a long time back !!!

There is a Chinese Filipino in Paranaque, friend of mine but 35 years my junior.  When I stay there, every day we enjoy a battle of wits where in each of us try to remember some Chinese proverb or saying.  This goes back and forth until one of us can't pull out one fast enough.  He is a fish out of water, a strait lace Chinese family surrounded by Filipino's his elderly parents just don't understand.

It's a riot and we have a great time.  Michael Chang is a great guy.

KIZUNA   " All forgotten, like last year's bird's nest.  "

Z

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2012, 02:23:03 AM »
DB, actually there are TWO field promotion General's (albiet Lt. or Maj. Generals) buried on Mindanao that never went home.  One is in a shrine in Lost Horizon, his sword and ashes are on a pyramid shrine in a tunnel.  Behind an elaborate set of water traps and a 20 ton clock work stone trap.  Don't forget, I invited you to go there this year.

You are talking about a (1) General who was the foster grandfather of Father Richie (Cliffhanger)? and (2) the alleged General Mori who was said to have died in Mindoro but was reported to be in Mindanao? The second one was a story I heard yet still for verification since it was said to be connected to the Jhakarta Tunnel. These two were allegedly said to have been field promoted by General Yamashita in November 1944 and January 1945. Again, for further verification.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:38:24 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

t_hunter44

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2012, 02:28:12 AM »

and you will notice if you go to the site highlighted by Zobex its all computer generated films, both long and short...? so where does this full length movie come in with Seagraves...?? oh and of course George Clooney  ;)

some of  your lines..
(I personally know of this.)
My warning was not believed.
Well, as I had warned,
other that I had warned them,

are we to believe that you personally were involved with the film/seagraves/clooney/Pixar...??

what i found was;
Pixar Animation Studios, pronounced /ˈpɪksɑr/ (stylized as PIXAR), is an American computer animation film studio based in Emeryville, California. The studio has earned 26 Academy Awards, seven Golden Globes, and three Grammy Awards, among many other awards and acknowledgments. Its films have made over $6.3 billion worldwide. It is best known for its CGI-animated feature films created with PhotoRealistic RenderMan, its own implementation of the industry-standard RenderMan image-rendering application programming interface used to generate high-quality images.

Pixar has it's finger in many things, more than your 2 minute google search.  Yes Pixar is an alter ego for Disney.

Yes Clooney, not my first choice either.  But then this is about treasure hunting in the Philippines, not England, your expertise.

Do you ever post anything about YOUR activity in the Philippines or Jap war treasure hunting, just I have never seen you post anything about YOUR activity.

You have seen my ugly face posted here including my real name  How come you use the avatar of a commercial picture of Johnny Depp in one of his pirate movies?  How about lets see your name and face working in the jungle, am sure it is MUCH better than my ugly face.

Waiting.

Z

Zobex,
   Janner has posted tons and tons about his treasure hunting activity and also pictures and is even now providing good info. You have to go way back and not just read postings from the time you appeared in this forum. Janner has established his credibility here and you still have to prove yours as some of your postings is not that credible, your claim of being a successful treasure hunter here in the island, your Spring operated Snake and your other claims that is so farfetched. You came from THunting.com forum and you seem to be evading the constant nagging from SWR and then you came here and you seem to have brought the typical attitude and redneck behavior from that forum. Notice that I haven't use any foul language to stress my point like you do. I had the opportunity to delete that F### word but decided to leave it there as ones postings and his use of words determines his character and attitude and I want everyone here to see and read it. This is not THunting Forum, this is TSEATC so cool it and behave like an adult and an educated person, hopefully you are one or any of those.

Offline KIZUNA

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
How about these names gentlemen, Oda, Takamori, Mori, "Lamotoy"-not japanese but a Bagobo native,
Yosida, Yasutaka and Nakama.??? DB friend you might have some enlighthening about these names.

KZN

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2012, 11:09:59 PM »
Kizuna friend, I have heard stories and listed the names Oda and Yoshida and I have to seriously look for that notes which was misplaced at home in 2010. I'm going to look on it and the stories connected to them.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 12:12:50 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Myres

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2012, 11:30:29 PM »
Hello Sir Kizuna. This whole forum has become intriguing as we watch from the sidelights. Anyway could I also have a copy of the book? Thank you very much. I will truly appreciate it.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2012, 03:10:32 PM »
DB, actually there are TWO field promotion General's (albiet Lt. or Maj. Generals) buried on Mindanao that never went home.  One is in a shrine in Lost Horizon, his sword and ashes are on a pyramid shrine in a tunnel.  Behind an elaborate set of water traps and a 20 ton clock work stone trap.  Don't forget, I invited you to go there this year.

You are talking about a (1) General who was the foster grandfather of Father Richie (Cliffhanger)? and (2) the alleged General Mori who was said to have died in Mindoro but was reported to be in Mindanao? The second one was a story I heard yet still for verification since it was said to be connected to the Jhakarta Tunnel. These two were allegedly said to have been field promoted by General Yamashita in November 1944 and January 1945. Again, for further verification.

DB, Ugh, no, The one GBoy refers to ( Maj. Gen. Inami Murakami ) is neither one.  I was referring General Ono allegedly on Mt. Matutum, but is not really there.  The other is buried in Lost Horizon on North Mindanao.  Maj. Gen. Inami Murakami was never a hold out as he returned to Japan at the end of the war and then came back to Davao after the war.  David and I were given the original engineering maps, 2009,  for LH by Lt. Ohata who was until 2010 the caretaker for LH.  Ohata died of a brain tumor in 2010 and is buried in the Cotabato area.  I will post a picture we took of Lt. Ohata 2009.  Our agreement is to take the general's ashes and sword back to the war shrine in Tokyo.  I went to Japan last August 2011 on this matter.  Originally we were supposed to go to the shrine in April 2012 as I PM you earlier when I invited you to go to the shrine with David and I.  And, I recall you dowsed the area and responded to me there was I recall you said a Division of Japanese dead who remained behind as guardians.  Things have been pushed up and we have to go back and recon the area and GPS the tunnel entrances and air shafts this month, I will return to Mindanao  this month.

Some years back GBoy and his friend met with Lt. Ohata on Mindnanao and tried to get both Lt. Ohata and Col. Ito to come down and return to Japan.  This ended in some harsh words where in Ohata responded that Japan had forgot about them so they no longer wanted to talk to Japan.  In 2009 GBoy ask I take them back to LH and try again to get Ohata and Ito to come down but out of respect to them I declined.  Ohata confirmed that existance of Maj. Gen. Inami Murakami and the meeting with GBoy and Richie years back.  The picture GBoy uses for his avatar, I gave it to GBoy, we took that inside one of the tunnels.  GBoy, Geraldo,  is a bit of a pain in the ass but actually knows what he is talking about and historically his family members WERE involved with the Marcos activities at the same time my Father and I were in the 1980's.  We have our understandings.

Now DB, you may dowse what I said and I will if you like, forward to you pictures of the master map to LH, minus specific navigational markers.  Also a photo graph of the entrance to the Dragon Worship House which is the entrance to tunnel of the yellow brick road, the one GBoy uses for his avatar.  You may dowse those if you suspect what I have said to be fraudulent.

Pending how busy, we may be in North Luzon in about 3 weeks.  Wayne Philips, who was Bob Curtis's jr. partner, ask me to help deactivate a possible cyanide gas trap in a tunnel.  If you would like to met with Wayne and I, let us know, you are welcome.  Wayne controls the remaining Teresa site, about half was left behind by Marcos.  There is extensive spirit activity there due to the mass killings.

Moderator  "  t_hunter44 " , yes I have refereed to our past activities but I do not set on my butt and stop there as some others do.  I continue to go forwards and I like others on this board also find interest in others activities like those of yours so please share with us.  We all make more failures than successes and we are all alike in that respect.  I will be going through Digos to Gen San in about 2 weeks if you would like to meet in Digos and discuss issues then.

Z

Offline Myres

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2012, 12:28:01 AM »
Oh I am so sorry. That should be Madam Kizuna. I didn't know you were a she. At least Ma'am Raquel is not alone, along with one other controversial entity who I truly suspect to be of the fairer sex. My apologies for the topic is not in its right place.

Offline ghost

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2012, 02:18:23 PM »
Oh I am so sorry. That should be Madam Kizuna. I didn't know you were a she. At least Ma'am Raquel is not alone, along with one other controversial entity who I truly suspect to be of the fairer sex. My apologies for the topic is not in its right place.

Kizuna is a HE not SHE.  ;)