Author Topic: secret tunnel behind wall found....  (Read 30826 times)

Offline MG

Re: secret tunnel behind wall found....
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 10:28:57 PM »
great discovery..
expect the unexpected

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 05:04:29 AM »
Now this is the answer to Zobex's tauntings to Janner to show proofs of his workings.
I believe its your turn now Zobex to show proofs of your talkings. Show more proofs please.
When we say something here it should be supported by proofs--that can be photo proofs..

Northstar, i believe its time for you to rest your unproven isometrics to rest.
Janner discovered all those with plain and simple Analysis, logic and last (which is the most uncommon), through common sense.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline Janner

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 05:26:42 AM »
Translating all of the papers and diary will take some time, but so far the name of the owner was "First Lieutenant Okajima".
whether its possible to trace his descendants/family I have no idea, but we will give it a go.

anyway just to let you know we do have a name now..... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 09:15:08 AM »
Translating all of the papers and diary will take some time, but so far the name of the owner was "First Lieutenant Okajima".
whether its possible to trace his descendants/family I have no idea, but we will give it a go.

anyway just to let you know we do have a name now..... ;)

Yea, that's really awesome, Janner. I think it will be possible to trace this guy's relatives one day.

Who's doing the translations? A Japanese national?
TW

Offline Myres

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 03:33:14 PM »
Hello guys. Since you are discussing one "Okajima" or something that sounds like that, may I know if anybody ever came across a certain Japanese-Filipino national whose name is "Kojima"? His name kept popping up in our wanderings and I believe he was privy to many treasure sites as he was associated with Bado Dangwa's men who interrogated surrendering Japanese soldiers then. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 12:10:33 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »
you are hijacking this thread Myres, ask your questions i the proper place and thread pls. !!

TW-The translations are being done by a Japanese national who is a teacher here, also a good friend of mine.
(his daughter is incredible) sshhh....... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 12:20:36 AM »
you are hijacking this thread Myres, ask your questions i the proper place and thread pls. !!

TW-The translations are being done by a Japanese national who is a teacher here, also a good friend of mine.
(his daughter is incredible) sshhh....... ;)

That's awesome! Keep your hands off his daughter. She's too young for you! haha..
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2012, 03:57:19 AM »
in addition take a look at this...found there is loads of bones/bodies in large tunnels side of mountain...
so your only clue, ;)

Offline Myres

Re: Secret Tunnel Behind Wall Found
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2012, 07:11:32 AM »
Sorry Sir Janner. I didn't mean to sidetrack the thread. It just came natural to me - to be reminded of something which I thought could be closely associated to the topic. Anyway, could you pleae redirect me to the proper road? It really seems I lost my way.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:19:49 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline zeeker

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2012, 07:19:47 AM »
Sorry Sir Janner. I didn't mean to sidetrack the thread. It just came natural to me - to be reminded of something which I thought could be closely associated to the topic. Anyway, could you pleae redirect me to the proper road? It really seems I lost my way.

butcher a pig sir myres, then ask the gods for guidance.
don't forget to invite us  ;D
continue the journey

Offline fontokis

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2012, 09:07:10 PM »
sir janner, on your quest or experience to tunnels is there a favorite place or common area where u used to find something inside or behind wall in the tunnel? like for example a 20mtrs jap tunnel with a 5 mtrs curved before end. where do you usually find something, is it at the end part, on the curve part in the middle or opening.. thanks..

Offline Janner

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2012, 12:43:51 AM »
sir janner, on your quest or experience to tunnels is there a favorite place or common area where u used to find something inside or behind wall in the tunnel? like for example a 20mtrs jap tunnel with a 5 mtrs curved before end. where do you usually find something, is it at the end part, on the curve part in the middle or opening.. thanks..

with reference to the above....
No there isnt any specific place, as Japanese placed object in coincidence with how much time they had...ie: 3 weeks time to dig a good sized hole, probably nearer the end of the tunnel...1/2 day, time only for a quick hole nearby...

then it depends on what type of tunnel, with rooms, with cellars, with upstairs see what i mean? so scan your tunnel first and see whats what..?
 ;)

Offline lindsay

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:10 AM »
Hello Sir Janner, may I ask you If you had encounter closed tunnel? I have seen a letter T in the entrance.

Offline fontokis

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2012, 06:01:08 AM »
ok thanks so much sir Jan, I will try my luck next time on that tunnel, it was a straight tunnel about 20mtrs, then it curves about about 5mtrs before the end so u cant see the end when ur at the entrance using a spotlight.. it was well carved on a mountain side, the side of the tunnel is smooth but its not cemented, it has 2feet water inside near the end even this summer days so disappointing to stay for a long time inside of it.. never mind the scan cant afford those..

Offline marts

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2012, 07:38:10 AM »
wow, sir J , nice one. a salute from me to u.