Author Topic: metal chain attached to a concrete  (Read 3479 times)

Offline axis

metal chain attached to a concrete
« on: June 04, 2011, 07:52:53 AM »
good evening gentlemen,

i am asking if it is true that a metal chain could be a treasure sign, especially if it is attached to a concrete buried. just recently, my father-in-law told me his story that during his stay(that was long time ago) in a place somewhere in masbate, when he was plowing the field where he is a tenant, he was able to hit a metal chain, he ignored that, but he told this to his brother who dug the place and found out that the chain which is rusting is attached to a concrete, his brother out of frustration(because they were expecting that the chain is attached to a jar or "gusi" just what the others told them) hit the chain by a sledge hammer and cut the chain and after that  he covered the place where he dug.

another story of metal chain that was told me by my cousin is this...(this happened somewhere in bondoc peninsula)..... long time ago,my cousin (she is a girl) happened to see a small portion of a metal chain near a small creek that leads to the sea, she pulled the chain but then the chain happened to pulled her down so she let it go.....her father, even told me the place where his daughter were able to pulled the chain(my cousin does not live with my uncle anymore)

again , my question is....... is it possible that these metal chain is a sign or symbol of a treasure? by the way, my uncle(the father of my cousin) while he is plowing the field, also were able to hit and rcover 3 crosses made of cement unfortunately, he destroyed those crosses (note: public cemetery is about 1.5 km away from their place)..... dont ask me for pics 'cause that happens long time ago

any comment or answer is acceptable....

thanks

Offline ghost

Re: metal chain attached to a concrete
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:05:02 AM »
Bro, on my own opinion, those chains were there for a reason. That will be your starting point. Investigate further on that area and better be on those sites for yourself to attest to the truthfulness of the fact. As to your question as IT IS A SIGN - be the first one to prove it to yourself.  ;)

Offline Southern TH

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 07:59:44 PM »
axis
what is the size of concrete that your brother found on the end of the chain, did he break it? Maybe the treasure is inside on that concrete.

Offline boboi

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 06:07:27 AM »
oh same story with my neighbor here.concrete vault at the end of the metal chain,located at the center of the old triangular bamboo grass.several small au bars contained inside the vault when they broke it.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 07:51:28 AM »
I dont know if this is true. but my auntie swore that what she told me was true.

a long time ago, she had this laborer in her farm somewhere in toril, davao city.    this laborer  had a carabao to boot  as his only and significant worldly possession (aside , of course . from his clothes and farm paraphernalias).   

one day, she told this laborer to go to her nearby and adjacent farm ( where another tenant lives) to plow a portion of her farm where there abound boulders and rocks.  this laborer then went to this adjacent farm and did what was required of him, to plow the portion of that field.     as he was plowing the said property, he noticed a metal wire (not electrical wire)  on the ground.   since he was new to the area, he followed the path to where this metal wire would lead to.    he was able to observe that this metal wire led to a boulder or big rock.  so he beckoned this tenant ( laborer 2) for help and they were able to move this not-so huge boulder to another location, presumably beside the original location,  through the use of logs.   since this tenant (laborer 2) did not believe in treasure and since he had no idea  that treasures maybe found under a boulder, he left the area after realizing that nothing of significance was found under the rock.     

this tenant (laborer 2) might have committed the biggest mistake of his life , and so he might thought afterwards, because his co-laborer (laborer 1) was nowhere to be found a day after.  laborer 1 just left his farm, leaving his  carabao and other farm paraphernalia (laborer 1 was single).

nothing has been heard of this farmer (laborer 1) for so many years. until some acquiantance of my aunt told her just last year that this acquaintance just  saw the  laborer of my aunt  in cebu. laborer 1 , according to the said acquiantance , is already a wealthy businessman in cebu. 

we can only speculate as to what really happened.   but one thing is very interesting.  this laborer might have strucked it rich because he followed the wire  that led to the boulder, remove the boulder , dug a few meters , and recover something of significance. 

again, this is only a hearsay, a story passed on by my aunt to me . the series of fortunate events might have only been a product of her fertile imagination.   but again, we can only invest in hope.   thus, if by chance  i  will find a metal chain/wire attached to a concrete or rock,  I will definitely do what laborer 1 did because the said metal chain or wire was there for a reason. 

but until now, i have not found the said metal chain or metal wire myself.    has anybody in this forum found the said metal chain or wire by chance? please comment if you share the same experience of laborer 1.