Author Topic: Digps map  (Read 7203 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Digps map
« on: December 20, 2011, 01:44:33 AM »
This is one of the best map sent to me by members here, Check the position of the trees marker, they very exact and proportionate with isometric diagram. Even you use angles to check

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Digps map
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 02:02:52 AM »
The target is 30 ft deep,represented by star symbol. Use long rope to get the exact site by aligning from tree 1 to tree 3. then from tree 2 straight going to west. The intersecting lines is the exact target site.

Good luck

Northstar

Offline zeeker

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 02:57:27 AM »
i just hope the operator of this Treasure Site will continue to update us on their project, assuming he will take Northstars' advice.
this way, we, i mean i, will find out if the isometric theory does really apply to YT sites.
continue the journey

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 03:33:43 AM »
Thought you were told to stop this fantasy stuff by admin (?) until you proved it worked...??
To date you have not proved anything. !!

Offline Janner

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 03:58:37 AM »
Here yah go...piece of cake.... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 05:37:13 AM »
i just hope the operator of this Treasure Site will continue to update us on their project, assuming he will take Northstars' advice.
this way, we, i mean i, will find out if the isometric theory does really apply to YT sites.

Yes I'd really like to know once-and-for-all if his isometric theories really work.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 07:42:53 AM »
Bro

Please verify the angle of tree 3 and tree 1. It should be 30 degrees NW. Tree 3 and tree 2 should be 60 degrees NE

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
The target is 30 ft deep,represented by star symbol. Use long rope to get the exact site by aligning from tree 1 to tree 3. then from tree 2 straight going to west. The intersecting lines is the exact target site.

Good luck

Northstar
     Target is 30 foot deep and that is just on  GOOGLE EARTH, that is SUPER AMAZING. Well, we will just have to wait and see. Maybe NS has access to a Satellite with Heat Sensors. What is Digps Map or was that suppose to be Digos?