Author Topic: Comments on these photos from our current project.  (Read 10154 times)

Offline LowsyTHunter

• nakama
Re: Comments on these photos from our current project.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 02:28:32 AM »
Should be interesting.
give more, expect less, live simple...

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 07:50:59 AM »
im sure members will have their comments soon. maybe they are still enjoying their summer get aways. :)

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »
how deep are those photos with pipe  taken?

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 05:48:29 AM »
the pipes were seen at around 13 or 14 meters sir. any information you can give?

Offline tatang

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 11:46:19 PM »
mathew633, It might be that the blue clay is a product of gold fumes,and the rust or dark portion of the rock was caused by long years of radiation. follow the blue trail, i think your on the right track. keep on digging bro, more power to your group. just my humble opinion.-tatang

t_hunter44

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 12:18:57 AM »
mathew633, It might be that the blue clay is a product of gold fumes,and the rust or dark portion of the rock was caused by long years of radiation. follow the blue trail, i think your on the right track. keep on digging bro, more power to your group. just my humble opinion.-tatang
And my research says Blue Clay is the product of little or no oxygen on the soil. Tatang, where or how did that Gold Fume came about and what kind of Radiation are you referring to? Maybe you can clarify the things mentioned.

Offline lindsay

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 12:57:13 AM »
I've encountered the blue clay that turns into green in our dig before. I've placed some of it in a plastic bag months ago and now it turns limestone soil, blue or green color disappeared. and also the rock with dark color like rust. in our dig before I was wondering why half part of the rocks facing downwards has a rusty color some are darker like an asphalt.

Offline tatang

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 02:07:59 AM »
t_hunter44, sir i am referring to the radiation of metals. i believe that every metal has a radiation and over the years it can cause deformation or discoloration of rocks(it also depends on the amount of metal). pinpointer scanner can detect radiation like this. but again sir its just my humble opinion. :) 

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 10:50:57 AM »
@tatang: thank you for your comments. have you experienced the same? the blue colored soil?

@atan: can you share your experience since you had this in your site. does it mean positive or not? thank you!

by the way i forgot to mention that we also recovered small pieces of wood cut into same sizes. i want just able to take a photo of them.
the woods were round. finely cut.

any meaning for them? thanks!

t_hunter44

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »
t_hunter44, sir i am referring to the radiation of metals. i believe that every metal has a radiation and over the years it can cause deformation or discoloration of rocks(it also depends on the amount of metal). pinpointer scanner can detect radiation like this. but again sir its just my humble opinion. :) 
Tatang, I know that metals absorbs heat from the sun(UV Rays), even when buried, and then it radiates the heat absorbed when the temperature outside is lower. As far as deformation or discoloration in its surroundings, that I do not know. Thanks .

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 11:40:26 AM »
any comment on the pictures sir TH? :))

Offline yamideo

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 02:10:20 AM »
I also have a similar blue and cream color soil or mud in one of my site and i believe it was poured in since it is layer by layer alternately mixed.

Offline tatang

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 05:16:23 AM »
Sir t_hunter44, thank you for sharing your precious knowledge to us and taking time to protect this group from misleading THs. Sir what i am trying to tell mathew633 is that it might be a gold aura(blueish gas form) but it is just a possibility. Sir it would be best if you can consult a geologist friend which i am sure that you have, so he confirm or refute this newbie theory and please include the radiation effect of a ton of gold to its surroundings like soil. It will be very helpful to all of us. thanks a lot sir.

Mathew363, regarding your latest pics, is the soft spot in triangular shape? then the rest is hard rock?

Offline Matthew633

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 05:20:53 AM »
@tatang:

what latest pic are you pertaining sir? what soft part?