Author Topic: Sattelite scan image  (Read 10290 times)

Offline margaha

Re: Sattelite scan image
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 12:04:52 AM »
I've contacted a prominent person in Pagadian City that offers free satellite scanning... but it was pretty scary to divulge the location of the site. I tried with mine but he did not see my island I don't know what happened.

Are you familiar with Pagadian City ??  There is nothing good ever come out of Pagadian.  Last time we went through was with armalites in our laps and the windows rolled half up.  I recall Pagadian was where the MNLF first surrendered to Col. Pedro Montano PNP.  Marcos made him the first and only Living Hero in the Philippines and then promoted him to in charge of Palace security for Imelda and the kids, stayed that will till the over throw.  Montano said he got 4,000 MNLF to come down at one time and hand in their guns for food.  When he was the provincial commander there he rode about in an APC with two 4x6 behind him full of troops.  That was just to drive around.  It's about like Compostela Valley.  Col Montano was eventually promoted to Brig. Gen. Montano.

Z

I used to travel to pagadian city Z. I go there every week to deliver crabs to a broker near santiago alano st. It's way back 1996. I heard a lot of fighting also in pagadian especially during the eighties. I lived in lanao del norte Z, i've seen a lot of dead bodies on the streets during those years. We were displaced because of these wars.

Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 05:45:24 PM »
Every time I've gone through Pagadian, I get this bad feeling it is an ambush place, the streets are narrow and turn a lot, very old town.  Being a gringo, they turn and give me " that look " as I go through.  Sad part is we have a real site near town that was a Jap command post, we found the tunnel, stone cut stairs and steel prison gates in the tunnel.  Just to dangerous to work there.

Z

Offline margaha

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 11:22:43 PM »
Every time I've gone through Pagadian, I get this bad feeling it is an ambush place, the streets are narrow and turn a lot, very old town.  Being a gringo, they turn and give me " that look " as I go through.  Sad part is we have a real site near town that was a Jap command post, we found the tunnel, stone cut stairs and steel prison gates in the tunnel.  Just to dangerous to work there.

Z

during marcoyeah it is very dangerous to work there especially th ops. My father works for the military in the intel and he told me that somebody from the top knows most of the th ops in the area. They will use military force to grab it from the diggers. That is why he did not support me in my th ops in bohol. He could have send me 20 of our strong men from lanao to get the job done.

Jesus Christ

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 12:44:37 AM »
Bohol is not bad to work on, the NPA are friendly, old school NPA that are idealists not hijackers.  The PNP Senior Superintendent Col. is a wanta be TH but not really into it.  The problem is three places.  Mayor Dan in Tagbileran is running for Lt. Gov with the Mayor of Carmen running for Gov, the two of them together.  Those two can be real trouble.  So with the 2013 elections every one is looking for treasure to bank roll the election.  One group found 17 metric tons just outside of Carmen and wants to use it for the elections.  I smell trouble coming in 2013.  I would trust the NPA more than the government.

Z

Offline margaha

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 02:47:10 AM »
Bohol is not bad to work on, the NPA are friendly, old school NPA that are idealists not hijackers.  The PNP Senior Superintendent Col. is a wanta be TH but not really into it.  The problem is three places.  Mayor Dan in Tagbileran is running for Lt. Gov with the Mayor of Carmen running for Gov, the two of them together.  Those two can be real trouble.  So with the 2013 elections every one is looking for treasure to bank roll the election.  One group found 17 metric tons just outside of Carmen and wants to use it for the elections.  I smell trouble coming in 2013.  I would trust the NPA more than the government.

Z

That is real trouble.... my bohol island is known by the locals and the government to have treasures because of the Japs project i. I warned the brgy captain, the "Lanao way". Maybe she got my message already.

I 'll be back in the Philippines before October this year, hopefully. I'll be mustering my own security group before I'll start being serious to this business. May be you can help train my team... hehehehehe.

margaha

Jesus Christ