Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534868 times)

Gener

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »
Then show to us this 7C of yours my friend!!!!

Offline boylara

Re: Kanji Writings
« Reply #271 on: September 08, 2009, 12:17:09 AM »
Gener, add me... my YM boylara2002@yahoo.com
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #272 on: September 08, 2009, 01:29:15 AM »
gener,

thanks for your reply sir gener!  we saw this 7C marker last week but unfortunately i did not able to get a pic on this coz i left my cp in the house that time. yesterday our group except me came back to that waterfalls site coz some th in our place said that the meaning of 7C is (rock enclosure treasure). our group tried to smashed this big flat boulder with 7C marker, they tried not to damage the marker but the crack made by the muel & silsil cannot be controlled thats why we broke the 7C marker without pic taken on this. we will continue smashing this boulder this weekend.

markers we saw in waterfalls, (arrow ---->),  ( big right footprint), ( face of a man), (7C), (3 steps stairs), (1 big hole, 1 small hole looks like 2 bayuhan ng palay)  pls sir enlightened me what is the meaning of this 7C marker. thanks

gold_digger

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #273 on: September 08, 2009, 02:21:42 AM »
markers or signs are interdependent with the other markers found together with. the actual shapes also could mean differently in every situation. some markers were also modified to mislead or to trick the finder of the marker. remember that it is the hope of those who burried the treasure or who made the marker that only them or their group or relatives will be able to know and recover it. without the actual photo of the marker, it would lead to a wrong interpretation which is dependent only to how it is described here. sometimes we also mistakenly take something we see as a marker even if it is not. so the importance of the actual photo is very crucial for a more accurate analysis and avoid unnecessary or costly operation. so to avoid this to happen, always record and photograph what you see before destroying it.

one of the meaning of the marker 7C could also be entrance to a closed treasure tunnel, an arrow without tail could mean pointing to the body of water, the right footprint may mean the spot of the treasure, a face might be looking to the treasure or giveaway or a cave in waterfalls, etc. but their meaning could vary or change depending on the accompanying markers or other circumstances on site. 

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #274 on: September 08, 2009, 06:14:05 PM »
cap miwa,

thank you sir for your reply.  here is the sequence of markers we found in that site; from the middle of the river arrow without tail engraved at the top of flat stone the tip of arrow pointing to the big right foot MOL 3meters from arrow. the five toes of right foot pointing to the face of a man without hair with 2 eyes open, a nose & 2 ears & a mouth his head without hair hindi plain medyu curve then the face of a man looking to this boulder which has a 7C marker.

the markers that i said even a grade 1 pupil can easily identify this markers, its not a product of our imagination.

gold_digger

Offline nana

« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2009, 12:11:55 AM »
Hi Guys,
 Is this a jap marker? it was found 4 feet underneath.
 If it a sign or marker what does it mean?
The location of this site is near in the beach.
 Thanks
Nana.

Gener

« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2009, 01:24:20 AM »
Gold_digger,
 Damaging a marker is a sin in treasure hunting as similar to dumping the treasure itself! 7C cannot be just interpreted as exactly 7C as you read but it may have another unseen part of it not to become a 7c, 99% of rock signs does not contain any treasures in it as it is only a marker leading to the treasure. many times that i explained that having a marker does not mean that treasure contains it! it could be still very far at kilometers away!
THE PRESENCE OF FLOWER, METALS, PORCELAINS, or STRANGE PLANT is the assurance that treasure is just nearby...

francisco

« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »
anyone knows what does it mean this carved stone coiled snake,and head of snake.

It seems we have the same stone marker (pic#1) with the one we have.
We found it more or less 30ft. under and from there we drift for another 12ft.
And sink for another, more or less 8ft. where we found the suspected vault....where we are at present.

the point is, it's with eyes looking at something.. :-\

francisco

« Reply #278 on: September 10, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »
Nope. they are not cracks but marks. I just don't know who marked it.

Sir Cap,

The Group believe you more than gboy (am not comparing) coz'
right above those markings is another sign in which Sir Gener collaborated as a treasure sign,
and if ever it would be another 'wasted days and wasted nights' then so be it.

"the more you dig, the more chances you get"

Offline boylara

« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2009, 02:09:06 AM »
about this..natural ba o marker? hehehehehehehe
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2009, 02:09:49 AM »
eto pa...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2009, 11:01:22 PM »
Hello fellow TH,
If you have markers you believe to be a kanji character, copy it exactly or post a picture so well try to learn and translate it according to what it means in the Kanji translation. Let's see if these suspected kanji marks match or is identified with the kanji characters or numbers.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 11:09:37 PM by cap miwa »

Gener

« Reply #282 on: September 12, 2009, 01:22:09 AM »
Agree with that!  :o ::)

Gener

« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2009, 03:46:45 AM »
Francisco,
 Lower your imagination my friend,,,It has gone too far! this last rock you posted is NATURAL!!! no such marker has made,,,check around, maybe there are true markers but not this one...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2009, 07:56:54 AM »
Yes, Capt Miwa, that's a great idea. Maybe we can help each other here.
TW