Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534063 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Help us identify this stone
« Reply #360 on: October 16, 2009, 05:51:10 AM »
Wow.. Dindo and T_Hunter, this is interesting information and we are all enjoy reading it! Please keep it up! Thanks!
TW

Offline cap miwa

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #361 on: October 22, 2009, 03:31:13 AM »
here are some sample of  markers gound in different sites. as they say, it is bold, clear and precisely done and you dont have to use your imagination before you can see the marker:

This is another marker curved on a hard stone burried around 2 feet underground and are alined 2 feet apart. this was found in other treasure site near baguio city.

Another marker found within the vicinity of those kanji characters posted above

also to those expert here, you can interpret those markers posted above since excavation are still on going on those 3 sites where this markers were found. only one site has good development as of this time so you might as well help us decode those markers.

i'll post the other markers soon.

Here's a translation of your markers engraved on the 3pcs stone. My friend happened to see it and gave me the meaning of it. So, try to verify it it will take you to the object. Thanks to him if it will lead you to the right direction. Just inform me when you get something there so I will thank him in your behalf.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 03:33:12 AM by cap miwa »

Offline kuliglig

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2009, 07:57:38 PM »
sir capm,

thanks for the interpretation. our project to where that markers were found is still pending as of this time. maybe we can operate in that area after we finish our ongoing projects.

Offline takara

can anyone break this code?
« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »
the place has a good history. one of the bloodest battle took place here. they occupied the place and made their last stand here. even today relatives were coming back and paying the farmers good money for the bones of japanese dead.

it looks like they intentionally cut off the tap root of the this gaint tree to retard its growth. and if you look thru its cut, yo will see another growth retard acacia tree.

first, is this japanese code? second, if it is. is it treasure code or just military trail code or something?

thanks a lot
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Offline takara

Re: can anyone break this code?
« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »
its been quite a long long time and not one response....looks like the bright guys here dnt know anything about the marking or just witholding info.

ok il show another one. maybe you can now since its pretty easy...take a look...
your comments good or another wise is welcome ..
tm808, gemini3 and goldbug md's but all i got so far is their digging tools. but ill keep on detecting and digging becuase its still down there!

Offline boylara

« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »
hahahahaha..that is boundary marker...those markers where issued for provincial, municipal boundaries during the time of Pres. Magsaysay..not a treasure marker...
"So Near Yet So Far"

t_hunter44

« Reply #366 on: November 16, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »
the place has a good history. one of the bloodest battle took place here. they occupied the place and made their last stand here. even today relatives were coming back and paying the farmers good money for the bones of japanese dead.

it looks like they intentionally cut off the tap root of the this gaint tree to retard its growth. and if you look thru its cut, yo will see another growth retard acacia tree.

first, is this japanese code? second, if it is. is it treasure code or just military trail code or something?

thanks a lot

thanks a lot

Takara,

I enlarge the photo of the tree and noticed that the leaves does not match the leaves of acacia trees.  Were you talking of a different tree that has markings and not the one posted ?

Offline takara

« Reply #367 on: November 16, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »
thanks for the question t-hunter44.

the tree with marking is a kulo tree, not acacia. this tree was cut in the middle forming an inverted 'v'. now, if you look thru the 'v' cut you will see the acacia tree. its about 30meters from the kulo tree.

so there are two trees, the one with the marking is the kulo tree with inverted 'v' cut on its trunk. another tree, acacia, is about 30mtrs from kulo tree.

hope i made it clear this time.

t_hunter44

« Reply #368 on: November 16, 2009, 05:13:50 PM »
Takara,
   Yep, Thanks

Offline bonnell

what's the meaning of this marking?
« Reply #369 on: November 17, 2009, 04:05:37 AM »
 naka-ukit sa bato...

Gener

Re: what's the meaning of this marking?
« Reply #370 on: November 17, 2009, 04:09:16 AM »
The best meaning for this marker is,,,"NATURE can DO SIGNS TOO"...So leave the marker alone  ::)

Offline bonnell

how about this marking?
« Reply #371 on: November 18, 2009, 03:01:43 AM »
anybody can decode this marking?

Offline Gboy

Re: how about this marking?
« Reply #372 on: November 18, 2009, 08:38:22 PM »
Bonnell,

That is not a japs marking...its only odd shape cracks on rocks....
If you cannot identify its shape or figure...most likely its not a japs marking. Bcoz japs marking is very2 clear and well defined. japs are good stone craftsmen...magaling manglilok o mang ukit kagaya ng LAPIDA SA NITSO, oks?.

Gener

« Reply #373 on: November 18, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »
Sorry, Another work of nature :'(

Offline boylara

« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2009, 08:26:11 PM »
Yea..so obvious... :)
"So Near Yet So Far"