Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534882 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #540 on: January 16, 2010, 06:59:17 PM »
Angel_09,

If you and me can't agree on almost everything in YTH topics....like YTH infos, gold bars samples, pictures, site location and stuff....its understandable bcoz we always loves to ARGUE AND CRITICIZE EACH OTHER .....we are like OIL AND WATER...impossible to mix...our arguments always like.....CHICKEN AND EGG...

However, IF YOU REALLY VERY SERIOUS TO PROVE YOUR ALLEGED DOWSING SKILL......THEN WHY CAN'T YOU DOWSE THE LOCATION OF CENTRAL BANK VAULT FULL OF GOLD BARS wherein Gboy your nemesis is not involve or around?.. WHY you can't dowse even w/o me involve on that dowsing challenge?...Why can't you show it to others instead like locating CB gold vault instead? WHY? ...WHY?...WHY?.....bcoz YOU CAN'T DO IT !!!!!.....PERIOD.....an dami pa ngas2at alibi, di naman kaya.

Angel_09

« Reply #541 on: January 16, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »
Tsk!...Tsk!...Tsk!.....

Words are really cheap nowadays....

Tsk!...Tsk!...Tsk!.....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #542 on: January 16, 2010, 07:09:53 PM »
Angel_09,

We...TSEATC MEMBERS is your dowsing client.....We wanted to know the location of Central Bank Vault full of gold bars?
.....What you will gonna do?...reject us? Impose exuberant dowsing fee?....or simple impose your own req't like airline tickets, hotel bills and other impossible stuff?  ;D ;D ;D
How can we accept your terms...if you are not proven effective yet?...aber?

Offline ghilbzberto

Re: any one can help me confirmed if it is yamashita treasure markings
« Reply #543 on: January 16, 2010, 07:17:35 PM »
sir angel,

1.Is the area inhabited? yes sir....all the oldest man are saying....it is build long time ago...and the place was occupied by the japanese....there is a barrio near that place but thru boat is the transportation to reach the area and there is a big mountain separated that location....the location is beside the seashore foot of the mountain....so if you are in the sea you can see the cross monument....
2. Is the area in trail track? the area is beside the seashore foot of the mountain.
3. What type of wood is the wooden cross? it is a hardwood and the connection of the two wood to form the cross is also wood....the wood served as the nail of the two wood.
         -Was the wooden cross come to an age of 70 years? yes sir
         -If this wooden cross is exposed to athmosphere, definitely it will suffer "weathering" (rain/shine/cold/heat). i think sir it suffer but the wood still its shapes only cracks have......
4. Was the bottles in random position? Or was it intentionally put in that place with pattern? i think sir it was intentionally put cuase inside that bottle was pull of sand..if it is ententionally put why the bottle reach that area beside that filed rocks who have the cross on it. if you see my early post..... i draw the location of that bottle. from the location of the bottle down to the ground of that big rock. it measure around 7ft also same height of the cross...and sand cuase it is beside the seashore.
5. To check if there is a void covered by the concrete, try to put water on that area and check the rate of absorption of the ground. If the water quickly vanish, definitely it goes somewhere. From there on you can increase the volume of water and check again the result.
         -thanks sir for the tips
6. Check the soil under the concrete. Was it disturbed? Was it original top soil or soil coming from deeper source....i think sir yes....a common mountain soil. red color.

You see guys, treasure hunting is not just digging and conclusion at the end. It is always a puzzle...an art...just like a woman, you have to check and study every angle of the area so that it will give you a hint where to find the correct hole....if there is any.
            -yes sir thats why im here now posting this kind of things asking all your knowledge in treasure hunting as a newbei in this kind of adventure.

thank you so much sir for the reply.........god bless us

farmerandhunter

Angel_09

« Reply #544 on: January 16, 2010, 07:20:10 PM »
Tsk!....Tsk!....Tsk!..... :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #545 on: January 16, 2010, 07:27:54 PM »
Ghilbzberto,

You have been warned to be cautious in digging immediately...you still need in depth study or exploration on the target site before digging.

However, since your YTH companions are excited, eager to dig and maybe difficult to control their excitement.....MY SUGGESTION ...GO AHEAD...LET THEM DIG ;D ;D ;D....digging is a good cardiovascular exercise and digging excitement erase problems at home....anyways after useless diggings days. THEY WILL SOON LEARN AND REALIZE YTH LESSON THE HARD WAY.... Madalas kasi di natuto yan pag di naranasan magkanda laspag2 sa pahukay eh... ;D ;D ;D ....at least nakatulong ka madagdagan ang digging experiEnce lesson nila...thats important in YTH...learn your lesson ON THE FIELD.  ;D

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #546 on: January 16, 2010, 07:31:04 PM »
sir maskara,

I am curious why your group is very excited and in a hurry is there an outside financial aspect involved, or are you the financier. If that's the case I'd rather advice you to back out, some sites are tailor made for scamming

-----only my colleague sir are in hurry....im not in hurry thats why im posting here the things...and also asking all of your knowledge cause im a newbei in this kind of adventure in treasure hunting.....im not the financier sir all of as are kkb(kanya kanyang budget) cause we are all ordinary citizens in our place.....thats the reason i post the markings and sign asking all of you about this things..

thanks a lot sir for the reply.........god bless us
farmerandhunter

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #547 on: January 16, 2010, 07:40:21 PM »
sir gboy,

salamat po ng marami sa advice................ pero ang tanong ko lang po is talaga bang treasure markings at sign yong mga na post ko..... at kong treasure marking nga at sign.....kaya mo po bang eh translate yong mga yon kong anu ibig sabihin ng mga yon.....sabi kasi ni sir swindler hidden treasure markings nga daw po yon at malaki.....at indi yamashita markings......

thanks a lot also....god bless us
farmerandhunter

Angel_09

« Reply #548 on: January 16, 2010, 07:43:16 PM »
Ghilbzberto,

With your last information given, things are getting clearer now, but do not jump into conclusion yet. You said that the cross is approximately 70 years old, wheatherede, and joined together by wood as a fastener; did you know that Japanese are very efficient in joining woods without using any metal nails? It is an art to them. With that information, the 50 - 50 change became 51 - 49 percent in favor of positivity.

If someone knew how to dowse, make sure he really know how to, but ensure to couple it with metal detector as I have suggested to you.
Spend your time in analyzing the situation, conduct brain storming among your group. Ask even the most irrelevant questions everyone may think off and look for positive and negative answers. Do not involve your emotions, pride while doing it, but be make it by logic. Use the WHAT - WHO - WHERE -HOW  principles in attacking any problematic questions.

Do not spend money yet, just consider your visit in that place as a tour, sightseeing and problem solving, so that it will not dampen your spirit in case it turn out negative.

Most and for all, do not drink while doing discussion.

Offline ghilbzberto

« Reply #549 on: January 16, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »
sir angel,

thank you sir..............thats why i did not mistaken to go in this site. . . . and also the bottle on that place who have japanese character on it...........before my early post sir swindler is saying that there is a presence of japanese in that area......and also my neighbors who is more than 70 years old is saying that the cross is already there when he got birth his father told him......

thanks again sir..........but i want to know what the sign and markings are saying...........this really a treasure markings and sign?

farmerandhunter

Offline MasKara

« Reply #550 on: January 16, 2010, 07:59:19 PM »
Answer to your "last question",
Who knows bro but I will never even go questioning a guy who is very lucky he made a recovery, would it be possible he'd rather remain anonymous and silent when doing charitable work rather than announcing to everybody that he is the provider?
Don't you wanna be humble or rather be hype.

I am sorry if I am frank about your personal feud (jealousy, rivalry etc) like there's a grudge between you too, Let's admit it, it's evident when went to each other on some long time ago rivalry and until this time you did not yet get it over your head. 

Well, there's nothing wrong about it, you both have your own pride to fixed you spilled it over here and there's no secret about it, I really have a heavy heart saying it but things must be done to get you acting like a grown and responsible man.

Please do not take this on me, sometimes it matters to me, we've known each other here virtually for who we are.

Peace bro

Offline MasKara

« Reply #551 on: January 16, 2010, 08:16:59 PM »
The history is good, the signs/markers I do not know, If your group are in hurry and not a single knowledge or clue where to start let even interpret the signs and markers, then you are making a very big mistake.
If you dig indiscriminately disturbING the markers, you will forever not trace the object, a single degree disturb maybe 10-20 meters you'll miss the object.

It's better to be careful even it will take you months or a year rather than digging hurriedly and blind without direction. It will be a total destruction.

Gener

« Reply #552 on: January 16, 2010, 09:32:34 PM »
Jackbruno,,
 The Price i offered is from the bottom of my heart and even im not that rich as you think!!! You called it price but for me its a gift....That Php 20,000.00 is not small as im not giving a fortune here...If any person can provide bigger than that i guess should come out and top that up....I guess if TW cannot be able to handle the price then i think T44 should do it....I still prefer that challenge as really,,,there are many fraudster there so at least we can segregate fraudsters and real dowsers together......Members here should know that....

Angel_09

« Reply #553 on: January 16, 2010, 10:25:23 PM »
JackBruno,

Swindler is offering incentives, not prize. In reality, as a good dowser, it should have been proven by themselves and should have had results in terms of treasure recovery. If not, still, we can consider it in the stage of experimenttation, which will be detrimental, pocket wise, to those who will go along with that dowser.

But I want to make it clear, not because a dowser is not succesful in one of his project, it does not mean that what he knows is not true.

The reasons:

1. Even sophisticated state of the art electronics equipment can't assure 100% of recovery.
2. Even a person have all the document, still he can't assure 100% recovery.
2. Even combinations of skills, detectors, dowsing can't promise 100% recovery, thus singling out dowsing as not effective will be a bias conclusion, and can be compared to the latest detector who can't provide 100% result..... will fall to the same category.

In my honest opinion, to have a succesful recovery, it must be a collective effort by the group, collective instruments (electronics/dowsing alike), good decisions, technical know how, objectivity, planning, physical and mental constraint, positive attitude and most of all let it rest to the hands of God, while they are doing the hard works. We look and seek, and God will provide......

Offline Gboy

« Reply #554 on: January 16, 2010, 10:54:07 PM »
Swindler,

Solution for these Dowsing bruhahaha....Don't make it a DOWSING CHALLENGE bcoz am sure he will impose unreasonable demands.

Make it a DOWSING SERVICES...that way you will dictate the terms and location bcoz you are THE CLIENT who wanted to know the location of treasure or gold bars in a certain area. The Php 20,000 you are giving will be as dowsing service fee. (Actually dowsing charge in PI is only Php 500-1,000 max). If you pay Php 20K that is already pulse metal detector services....but since your generous let it be that way to prove if indeed dowsing works.

The target site location: Central Bank, Diliman Q.C.
Target object: To relocate the exact location of Central Bank Gold Vault
YTH Method used: Dowsing
Req't: If you find the gold vault, you will be paid...if not, you get nothing. Its the same with other services like fixing the car...if you can fix it, you get paid, if not...you get nothing...FAIR ENOUGH?

If he still doesn't want these dowsing services or there are no takers....ALAM MO NA KUNG BAKIT... ;D ;D ;D......MEANS DOWSING DOESN'T WORK...period....end of these dowsing subject.

BTW, I never claim that I own a treasure cave hoard bcoz somebody else owns it (nakikisuyo lang sana ako para gawin mga au samples sa Dowsing challenge). These treasure caves was owned by native au holders...duuuuunnn sa maalamat na bundok ng Susong Byuda  ;D....este.. Susong Dalaga... ;D ;D ;D......If nobody believes it, the better so that the secret and legend of Yam treas...lives on..and on.. ;D...until everybody is tired of chasing Yam treasures  >:(

IF NOBODY ACCEPT THE DOWSING SERVICES....END OF STORY....Tapos na palabas, .labasan na sa sinehan, entermission na....mani...pocorn....mani ...popcorn kayo dyan... ;D ;D ;D