Author Topic: "The Crown of Cambodia"  (Read 29897 times)

Offline curscute

Re: "The Crown of Cambodia"
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2013, 08:29:41 AM »
Yap its true, but its not spiral cave like what you were saying, it is a spiral headquarters going down, One of my friends really know this (treasure area) and their relatives is one of the (living) eyewitnesses during those Japanese years in the Phil. but for some unknown reason this area is really hard to operate since water is already flooding the main level..... the Japs sealed all the entrances or any openings they already started operating this area for about 4 to 5 years now..... and no luck at all...

Offline tun og

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 01:29:08 AM »

Assuming I recover Crown of Cambodia (so that I will not be out of topic in this thread ;D  )

1) I will use the proceeds of CC to recover more WW2 treasures.
2) Instead of giving all Treas proceeds to the gov't,  I will instead put up a Foundation.
3) My foundation will have several departments ( just like that of Phil. gov't)
4) Each department have a budget, equivalent or more than that of our own Phil. gov't.
5) Example my "Foundation department of defense" will buy fighter jets, missiles, battleships, etc and donate it to Phil. Gov't.
6) That way no corruption will happen bcoz my foundation is  the one who control the budget.
&) I have a "parallel" gov't. and I am as powerful as President.. Any politician or bad guys who wants to fight me...excuse me, I have a bomber plane..hehe..so behave bad guys.. ;D... oks?

But of course, thats just my DREAM .. ;D

that was i am thinking also . if i was the person who luckily found the volume of treasures , i donate it  to my fellow filipino who are starving and in poor via foundation ,.... what a nice idea sir , can i as your presence as corporate partner?

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 11:32:42 AM »

Assuming I recover Crown of Cambodia (so that I will not be out of topic in this thread ;D  )

1) I will use the proceeds of CC to recover more WW2 treasures.
2) Instead of giving all Treas proceeds to the gov't,  I will instead put up a Foundation.
3) My foundation will have several departments ( just like that of Phil. gov't)
4) Each department have a budget, equivalent or more than that of our own Phil. gov't.
5) Example my "Foundation department of defense" will buy fighter jets, missiles, battleships, etc and donate it to Phil. Gov't.
6) That way no corruption will happen bcoz my foundation is  the one who control the budget.
&) I have a "parallel" gov't. and I am as powerful as President.. Any politician or bad guys who wants to fight me...excuse me, I have a bomber plane..hehe..so behave bad guys.. ;D... oks?

But of course, thats just my DREAM .. ;D

that was i am thinking also . if i was the person who luckily found the volume of treasures , i donate it  to my fellow filipino who are starving and in poor via foundation ,.... what a nice idea sir , can i as your presence as corporate partner?

:o :o :o
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 08:00:25 PM »
Ran_007 - Do you still visit this site? Send me a email plz.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline Covert Research

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015, 02:45:22 AM »
The Crown of Cambodia was never stolen by the Japanese in WW2. Therefore it could of never been part of any alleged Japanese looted hoard.

You can see picture of Prince Sisawat of Cambodia 1927 coronation photograph. The Crown was used again in 1941 for Norodom Sihanouk Coronation. Norodom Sihanouk abdicated in 1955. Norodom Suramarit was crown king with it the following year 1955. He died in 1960. When the Cambodian government collapsed in 1970 the Crown did go missing. But eventually was returned and used for current Monarch Norodom Sihamoni, You can see in the picture below.

So for me I cannot see the claim of the Crown of Cambodia being part of Japanese WW2 looted treasure?

Covert

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2015, 07:54:00 AM »
That's a good point! Or, maybe they had a second one made after the original one was stolen? I have no idea... just wondering out loud..
TW

Offline Panner

• As Above, So Below
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2015, 08:54:28 AM »
Gboy is a knowledgable chap and certainly gets around, however, based on what i've seen, the 'crown of cambodia' on an island close to Mindanao.
Here are some stone markers recovered from the hole we've dug there... one is a perfectly carved life-sized stone gun and the other a carved crown of the same material, the last sign discovered was a pregnant female stone statue.... this site was discovered via a stone map along the footpath heading up the mountain, the same map was again found on a larger stone buried w/in the tunnel.
From research of this area, it IS Cambodian, but may not pertain to the crown mentioned in this post. food for thought  :o

P
PERDURABO