Author Topic: White Lady  (Read 4198 times)

Offline ZOBEX

White Lady
« on: August 27, 2012, 01:39:58 AM »
I am setting here waiting for some medicine to kick in, got board so will post his experience.

I recall it was 1997, I was staying with some friends in Barrio Kapitolio in the Pasig area of Manila  History people know that Pasig was one of the areas that saw heaving fighting during the battle for Manila.  This section of town is very old, and the streets are still laid out in the old ox-cart fashion.  The house is very old, surrounded by a limestone block wall.  The area feels old (until it was bulldozed and redeveloped in the past 6 years).  As the guest I stayed in the upstairs bedroom since it has windows and that allows any night time breeze to blow through.  No electricity, we used candles or beer bottles with a wick and filled with diesel fuel.   Water is from 50 gal drums outside and it does have an inside toilet with cesspool that may or may not work.  I went outside and squat under an old tree.  Nice place.

Anyway one night I woke up choking, strangling as there is something inside my lungs and throat.  Not fluid, it is just as they are filled solid.  My lungs will not move in or out.  Open my eyes and there is a somewhat iridescent or glowing white solid dome over my bed, like I am inside this very thick fog.  No smell or such, just I am inside the semi-transparent half dome.  Immediately I bolt out of bed and get outside of this dome, dash for the door to get the heck out of the room.  As soon as I open the door which is at the top landing of a set of stairs, I see a strange young Filipino or Spanish girl walking up the steps carrying a candle in a candle holder.   She is dressed in a lace dress with tight sleeves with a ruffle at the cuff, with billow shoulders and a tight neck collar.  She has long black hair.  THEN I realize from the knees down, she did not exist.  With this I was not sure which was the safest rout.  Down over the top of this girl on the narrow stairs or back in the room with that white dome.  I stepped back, slammed the door on the girl and turned to face the white dome,  the dome was now gone.  Back to the door, the girl is now gone.  I run downstairs in the dark yelling at the other people in the house  "" Who is that girl in the white dress ??? "".  Everyone immediately without missing a breath of air yelled back  A WHITE LADY, where is the treasure.  What did she tell you ??  I said I was too scared and slammed the door in her face.

Spent the next few hours drinking coffee downstairs till daylight.

Z

Offline margaha

Re: White Lady
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 02:01:16 AM »
 ;D even gringo never escaped from demonic attacks. How does it feel Z?
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

DINDO BAYAUA

Re: White Lady
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 02:13:54 AM »
You just slept over her abode, that is why. She calls that invasion of privacy. ;D