Author Topic: THAPI or LUZVIMINDA CODES, is it for Real?  (Read 51372 times)

t_hunter44

THAPI or LUZVIMINDA CODES, is it for Real?
« on: September 06, 2012, 08:44:05 PM »
     Some things to Ponder. The Japanese went to Extreme Secrecy in hiding their Loot, murdering the Diggers so the location will remain a secret, even killing their own, supposedly to watch over the treasure. What is the Logic of leaving the Signs and Markers in the hands of the Filipinos or even a Japanese National handing over the Codes to some Filipino, out of their Kind Heart? Question that has been bugging me is, has anyone made a Recovery by following the said Signs and Markers of the THAPI or LUZVIMINDA CODES and if so, can this Individual or Group come forward and Attest that those said Signs and Markers are TRUE.

Offline franke

Re: THAPI or LUZVIMINDA CODES, is it for Real?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:20:44 PM »
Sir,

Sir, as experience long time ago our leader made a successful recovery without using the THAPI codes, and those design of stone like a shape of crown i'll never saw it in the THAPI CODES. But sad to say HE is a greedy person I never saw but somebody on our group confirmed. If  the real map already hidden in a secret place, why somebody put that usefulness codes of THAPI and LUZVIMINDA CODES? what is their real purpose?

Offline carter

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 09:31:09 PM »
Sir t_hunter44,

Based on my experience of digging some several sites, signs are always present... but there are some signs we encountered that has not been listed to the book of Thapi and LUZVIMINDA codes...  So, i can say that this codes are 80% real and true.

t_hunter44

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 02:49:10 AM »
Sir t_hunter44,

Based on my experience of digging some several sites, signs are always present... but there are some signs we encountered that has not been listed to the book of Thapi and LUZVIMINDA codes...  So, i can say that this codes are 80% real and true.
    Yeah, I have seen those Symbols myself, on my sites and some other sites that I have visited that were asking for assistance. What I am referring at is the Meaning of a Symbols, like an X or a Heart or a Triangle with a Dot in the Middle and those according to the Code Books signifies Treasure Under. I did asked, did anybody find a Treasure under those just previously mentioned Symbols, The X, Heart or Triangle with a Dot in the Middle and that is why I earlier asked for someone to step forward and claim that the Meaning of those Symbols are true and correct . I have seen an X engraved on a Boulder in the Middle of Nowhere and Nothing shows up with my OKM Rover C when I try to scan under or nearby nor can my Dowsing Rod pick up anything nearby, same with a Heart symbol, nothing under or near it. The Symbols are there alright but the Meaning of those Symbols according to the book  is not necessarily true. The Japanese hid those LOOT in Secrecy. committing mass murder in the process and yet they would leave behind Codes or Symbols with Meanings, does that make Sense?

Offline leoctu2005

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 03:50:09 PM »
I had encountered a big X mark on the flooring and in the ceiling of the tunnel we were exploring. There was a reaction of my rod and a small detection of my TF-900 right on the X mark spot. At 15 ft. , we found 2 boulders of big stone.

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »
I had encountered a big X mark on the flooring and in the ceiling of the tunnel we were exploring. There was a reaction of my rod and a small detection of my TF-900 right on the X mark spot. At 15 ft. , we found 2 boulders of big stone.
    You didn't tell us if you found the Treasure to prove that the Meaning of the Codes is true and correct, so what else did you find?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:55:03 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline leoctu2005

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 09:22:47 PM »
I don't know if there's treasure inside the stone.. I'm still waiting for my P.I to come.

Offline japhiem

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 07:00:02 PM »
My view with thapi code is: these codes were real. For the past years japanese national came here to retrieve these gold, they usually employ us filipino to work with there project. The possible scenario with these codes source were:

1. A filipino became a close friend of a japanese national and then when the japanese retrieve the item he will share the codes to him for his share to recover the remaining site.

2. An employ  filipino secretly stole the codes to the japanese national.

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
My view with thapi code is: these codes were real. For the past years japanese national came here to retrieve these gold, they usually employ us filipino to work with there project. The possible scenario with these codes source were:

1. A filipino became a close friend of a japanese national and then when the japanese retrieve the item he will share the codes to him for his share to recover the remaining site.

2. An employ  filipino secretly stole the codes to the japanese national.

Yeah, I have heard these stories before, the Japanese Left a Code Book for the Filipino to retrieve the remaining loot as a reward for they didn't even pay the Filipino or just gave him a meager sum, did they actually recover anything of that said Remaining Treasure? Also the story of a Filipino stealing the Code Book of a Japanese, have they recovered anything after getting that said Code Book got into their hands? If True that these Japanese Nationals have Code Books, will it be in English or Japanese Characters, let us just see the Logic on that.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 02:43:54 AM »
Sir t_hunter44,

Yeah, I have seen those Symbols myself, on my sites and some other sites that I have visited that were asking for assistance. What I am referring at is the Meaning of a Symbols, like an X or a Heart or a Triangle with a Dot in the Middle and those according to the Code Books signifies Treasure Under. I did asked, did anybody find a Treasure under those just previously mentioned Symbols, The X, Heart or Triangle with a Dot in the Middle and that is why I earlier asked for someone to step forward and claim that the Meaning of those Symbols are true and correct . I have seen an X engraved on a Boulder in the Middle of Nowhere and Nothing shows up with my OKM Rover C when I try to scan under or nearby nor can my Dowsing Rod pick up anything nearby, same with a Heart symbol, nothing under or near it. The Symbols are there alright but the Meaning of those Symbols according to the book  is not necessarily true. The Japanese hid those LOOT in Secrecy. committing mass murder in the process and yet they would leave behind Codes or Symbols with Meanings, does that make Sense?

1) HEART OF VALENCIA
A boulder was intentionally carved into a HEART shape, beside is also a  boulder with a hole in the middle and several pieces of gold bars was found embedded inside and plastered with cement.

2) X BOULDER TREASURE
An X carved on a boulder and was toppled on its side then a small drum with gold coins/bars was found buried just about a meter underneath the boulder.

I had several rock markers collections that had the same markings that of THAPI codes. I just post 2 pics as sample or proof that indeed some THAPI codes are correct.

t_hunter44

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »
Sir t_hunter44,

1) HEART OF VALENCIA
A boulder was intentionally carved into a HEART shape, beside is also a  boulder with a hole in the middle and several pieces of gold bars was found embedded inside and plastered with cement.

2) X BOULDER TREASURE
An X carved on a boulder and was toppled on its side then a small drum with gold coins/bars was found buried just about a meter underneath the boulder.

I had several rock markers collections that had the same markings that of THAPI codes. I just post 2 pics as sample or proof that indeed some THAPI codes are correct.
   Finally somebody stepped forward to claim that the Heart and X Marker is a true meaning in the THAPI Code Book. My question is, who made the recovery, was it you or was it hearsay?

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 05:44:01 PM »
Sir t_hunter44,

Finally somebody stepped forward to claim that the Heart and X Marker is a true meaning in the THAPI Code Book. My question is, who made the recovery, was it you or was it hearsay?

Exactly t_44....  :) I learned a lot about codes/marker but that makes us my father site FAILED...better learned something that is useful on how to recover items buried that less expenses and time, you can get or read that idea it is already posted this forum/site just read and explore... good luck to all of us t'hunters... ;)

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 06:27:35 PM »
Thunter 44,

It was NOT my team who recovered the treasure but friends of my teammates. The Heart of Valencia was recovered in 1990's , while the X boulder was recovered in 2000's.

My team mate was able to build a house when he became the gold broker in 1990's from the gold bars recovered from the Heart Of Valencia. My other team mate also became a gold broker from the gold coins and triangle shape gold items recovered from the X boulder treasure.

In other words, what my team had benefited are the knowledge of the actual HEART SHAPE OR X ROCK TREASURE MARKERS...from the THAPI codes, not just a mere odd shape rocks markers.
Before my team  have no idea how an actual  heart or x rock markers looks like and where is the possible hiding place of the gold bars, somehow with these markers we have an idea what to look if we roam in the countrysides. Dati di namin pinapansin ang malalaking boulders sa target sites, ngayon tinitingnan namin baka sakali may mga butas at nasementuhan.

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 06:53:25 PM »
if thapi & luzviminda codes were true all of the th's here who were good in talking already his own gold bars from japanese treasures, and maybe they will not be here in this forum asking whats the meaning of natural rock they found in their holes. markings found in the sites were  true but the meaning given by these books maybe 10% were true if there is...

Offline franke

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 08:51:28 PM »
Gboy,

If true your team mate recover approximately 40pcs. of 6kls. bars, I doubt co'z heart and x means volume deposit. Expert here knows how many bars in a box of that sizes 6kls.