Author Topic: Java Gold  (Read 26042 times)

Offline BonnTreas

Re: Java Gold
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 12:17:07 AM »
@ t_hunter44 & franke,

i am sorry i didn't mean to degrade these people. i agree and well aware that these natives were also unwilling victims (instruments as you said so), i pity on them so much but not condoning their wrongful deeds, they are still part of the problem whether we like it or not. but on the other hand they could choose to do it or not. i believe they know already what's right and wrong. but if they are made

And it is because they are the frontliners we need to start from them so we can get to those who are behind them. this is a case we need to catch the tail first before getting on the head.

Offline Philpns4:19

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 12:54:26 AM »
Be wise as a serpent when you examine and test the real gold bars. Always shift our minds to what is true and honest,of good report.There is a great need to educate the wayfarers of gold quests.Don't believe what the scammers and dogs of fakes. :)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 02:34:58 AM »
When someone offers you a gold bar for sale, I would suggest, first thing to ask to your ownself is...

(1) WHY ME? WHAT IS SO SPECIAL THEY SAW IN ME?

(2) WHY CAN'T THEY DEAL IT THEMSELVES TO A BIG PAWNSHOP? OR

(3) WHY CAN'T THEY CUT THE BAR INTO SMALL PIECES TO BE SOLD TO GOLD BUYERS IN THE MARKET?

Usually the number (1) question is overlooked after we see the glitters of the gold bar which makes the mind wander 10 to 100 times to future plans. It makes the mind eager beyond rational thinking and reasoning.

Presence of mind please!!! Use rational thinking...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 06:01:15 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline joe

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
When someone offers you a gold bar for sale, I would suggest, first thing to ask to your ownself is...

(1) WHY ME? WHAT IS SO SPECIAL THEY SAW IN ME?

(2) WHY CAN'T THEY DEAL IT THEMSELVES TO A BIG PAWNSHOP? OR

(3) WHY CAN'T THEY CUT THE BAR INTO SMALL PIECES TO BE SOLD TO GOLD BUYERS IN THE MARKET?

Usually the number (1) question is overlooked after we see the glitters of the gold bar which makes the mind wander 10 to 100 times to future plans. It makes the mind eager beyond rational thinking and reasoning.

Presence of mind please!!! Use rational thinking...
you hit the bullseye bro, a lots of SCAMMER were from the southern part bro >:(