Author Topic: Gboy and his Postings about Yamashita Treasure  (Read 15573 times)

t_hunter44

Re: Gboy and his Postings about Yamashita Treasure
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 12:39:03 PM »
Thunter44/janner,

Thats why both of you loves to argue with me bcoz I am famous all over the treasure community.. korek ? And I withstand the scrutiny of the BEST YAM CRITICS and TH PRETENDERS all over the world, korek? :-)
Famous, in what way?Yep, famous as they all want to kick your butt. Famous Gayboy, great.

t_hunter44

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 12:49:33 PM »
are you making threats "GobbleBoy" ?

sounds like it....Wow !!!  :o

I am Gboy the Good Boy here remember? ...Why would I make some threats and go down to ROD level of destroying ones refutations by naming names, thats not my style..

....as far as I know...ROD  aka THUNTER44 said that I already have ZERO REFUTATION (nothing to loose) in treasure hunting community and he had a good refutation in San Diego community, right?

I am always a law abiding citizen, right?  ;D
     REFUTATION and done twice, get a Pocket Dictionary, if you can afford it or GOOGLE it, REFUTATION, you spell like your Buddy. REPUTATION, even a Grade 3 can spell that.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 07:37:24 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 05:08:30 PM »
THUnter44,

BTW, Thunter44...aka ROD...as I have said be careful in posting somebody else names here bcoz of privacy issues. Your daughter  would be shock if she knows and read what have you been posting here in Tseatc, unbecoming of a grandfather . Am sure your daughter friends would be shock that their friends  loving father is a pasaway and bastos , OKS :-)
    My Daughter does not go to Sites like this. Whatever Pasaway means, translate that to English, and Bastos,the term sounds familiar,  when someone insults the Opposite  Sex, did I Bastos you Gayboy?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 07:27:43 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 11:03:55 AM »
Thunter44/janner,

Thats why both of you loves to argue with me bcoz I am famous all over the treasure community.. korek ? And I withstand the scrutiny of the BEST YAM CRITICS and TH PRETENDERS all over the world, korek? :-)
Hahaha, scrutinized by the Best Yam Critics and TH Pretenders in the World. I guess you do not Read or Understand  their Postings about you , for 99.5 % were Negative but whatever, believe what you believe but I could tell you this much, you LIVE in a World of Fantasy, Thousands of Tons of AU and Ready for Hauling, that is old, old, old and it is not gonna happen in your Lifetime,
      Why is it that you and your friend never did say anything Negative when I posted my Photo in my younger days in VN, because you cannot think of anything negative to REFUTE it. I deleted it for some Gayboys might just fall in love with that guy in the picture and that guy abhors Gayboys. ;D Talking about photos, you dared me to post mine, now Gayboy, it is YOUR TURN and it has to be the real you, no cover-ups, untouched photo of the Ugly you and do not post the picture of Vice Ganda either even if you and Him/Her belong in the same group. and let us see if you are DARING as you pretend to be,  and remember that photo, just add some years to it so when you see me, you will recognize Me. Scared to Post your photo, hahaha, aside from being a Compulsive Liar, you are also Yellow. You are Brash and Bold in the Internet but in real life, it is totally the Opposite.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:16:02 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 11:21:40 PM »
you said it right T_H 44..