Author Topic: BIGGEST FLOOD EVER VISITED IN THE PHILIPPINES  (Read 17734 times)

Offline Gener

Re: BIGGEST FLOOD EVER VISITED IN THE PHILIPPINES
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 07:30:19 AM »
ha-ha-ha! be cool ha-ha-ha! bicol!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 12:24:29 PM »
CoolFun,

Well if would have been nice if you could have translated that joke for us all to read and understand here.

Cheers,
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 04:08:45 PM »
CoolFun Joke(Revised) Mr. DAN TORRES came to the US in a Tourist VISA but he overstayed and did not like the idea of going back to his home Province in the BICOL region. One day he went to a liquor store to buy some cigarettes. The owner of the store ask him, VISA, meaning how will he pay, he panicked and got out of the store in a hurry muttering to himself, what does a store owner have to ask for my VISA. He got in a telephone booth to call his friend to pick him up. While he was waiting for his friend to pick up the phone, a white guy came along also to make a call and made a friendly remark, TOURIST ? Mr. Torres looked at him askance and wondered how the guy knew his name. The US has so many smart and curious people and he was getting angry. He went inside a public bathroom, took his time in the toilet and a guy  wants to use the toilet in a hurry.so he knock on the door and asked, Are you DONE? DAN Torres was really getting mad and who is this guy that knows that Dan is my first name,he retorted, Who the hell wants to know, in an angry voice, the reply he got back was, Be Cool man, just asking! Dan Torres said to himself, I am going back to Bicol, cannot hide nothing from the Americans, They ask for my VISA, know that I am a TOURIST(Torres}, know my first name is DAN{Done} and I am from Bicol{Be Cool}.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 06:16:20 PM »
haha.. that's good!
Thanks,
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 01:10:31 PM »
        Biggest Flood Ever Visited  the Philippines and this Topic was started by GENER. Weird as the most Recent Flooding and even worse  than Ondoy was caused by Typhoon Gener.

Offline Myres

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 02:17:29 PM »
Hello everyone. This is my first time to see this thread. Unfortunately it is more than 2 years old and I hope it is not forgotten.
Sir Gener said it was time to bring out the gold for the Filipinos to use or something like that. I totally agree.
Well, Sir Gener, could you make the first move then? Why not share the rest of your "Treasure Hiding Styles" so that it would be put to use? It is certainly of no worth with it rotting away somewhere in your files. Everyone of the treasure hunters will owe you.
Truly, why not consider the idea seriously, Sir?

Offline zeeker

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 07:51:49 AM »
i very much agree with sir myres, sir gener
continue the journey

Offline carter

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 05:40:03 PM »
I do agree too with that serious idea of sir myres,  ;) Sir Gener?