Author Topic: Pangasinan,Philippines  (Read 21653 times)

Offline kimsusan

Re: Pangasinan,Philippines
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 06:33:04 AM »
Finally, someone notice this province.  :). I thought I'll be reading here only provinces that are from the mindanao area. We''ll I would love to stick on this thread and monitor.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 12:03:49 PM »
it might be helpful if someone can post the IJA general/s in-charge of pangasinan and the IJA units assigned in pangasinan during the war.

also important to note if someone here knows the commanding officer of the158th mixed brigade of IJA.....

i,m looking for a surname or first name of a japanese officer whose literal translatiion of his name to english is "high mountain or big rock"

Yama - Mountain
Shita - under

under the mountain or mountain under....
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 08:39:40 AM »

high mountain = kewa.shii
rocky mountain = ishiyama
big rock/boulder = kewa.shii

bro kaloy can you post the kanji script in your map?

"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline kaloy

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 05:38:10 PM »
there are 4 kanji written in big bold letters at the upper right corner of the map... sort of a "title" or "heading" or "authorship" (just my opinion)..

written from top to bottom with the following english translation:

HIGH/ PRECIOUS/EXPENSIVE

MOUNTAIN

ROCK

POSSESIVE PARTICLE + POWER/ STRENGTH

Offline mKgold

• A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.
  • to God be the Glory
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 06:04:48 PM »
to all participants who solicited or share ideas/knowledge.thank you very much! I really appreciate it.. good luck and God bless!  :)
*8mK8*

Offline kaloy

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 09:46:57 PM »
high mountain  =   TAKAYAMA

Is there a certain Japanese Officer Takayama based in Pangasinan during the war?

Offline kaloy

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 12:25:37 AM »
here are the romanji equivalents of the 4 kanji:

DAKA/ TAKA/ KOU/ KO

YAMA/ MURE/ SAN

KOKU/ ISHI

CHIKO/ CHIKASHI/ CHIKAZAKI/ CHIKAI/ CHIKA/ KON/ KIN

the pattern looks to me as a name of a Japanese Officer ( just my opinion)

the KOU in the first kanji may suggest Gen. Kou Shiyoku or Hon Saiku or Hong Sa-ik since the map has Korean writings. Not sure if this Officer was based in Pangasinan.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 04:52:03 AM »
Finally, someone notice this province.  :). I thought I'll be reading here only provinces that are from the mindanao area. We''ll I would love to stick on this thread and monitor.

Pangasinan is one of the big deposit site. Its in the area of Lingayen Gulf more particular in the area of Bugallon, Sual, Mabini and Burgos. God bless!

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 05:14:17 AM »

Pangasinan is one of the big deposit site. Its in the area of Lingayen Gulf more particular in the area of Bugallon, Sual, Mabini and Burgos. God bless!

Sual Power Plant, San Roque Dam, Proton? All located in Pangasinan. Does it ring a bell? Probably some of the GL sites. I know an acquaintance who have a list of more than 200 treasure sites in Pangasinan. Unbelievable. But i read the list and the testimony of a member of an INC church whom a japanese struggler entrusted the list with. Hardly a few, or nil, a politician who has not hit a treasure in this province.  Hope to hear more facts than gossips about this place.  ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 07:15:10 AM »

Sual Power Plant, San Roque Dam, Proton? All located in Pangasinan. Does it ring a bell? Probably some of the GL sites. I know an acquaintance who have a list of more than 200 treasure sites in Pangasinan. Unbelievable. But i read the list and the testimony of a member of an INC church whom a japanese struggler entrusted the list with. Hardly a few, or nil, a politician who has not hit a treasure in this province.  Hope to hear more facts than gossips about this place;)
[/quote]

now then, i cannot believe a word of this....200 treasure sites....phew.. why havnt they been dug up then eh  ::) ???
nah gossip and fairy tales matey .... ;)

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 06:25:56 PM »

Realize the general area of SE Lingayen Gulf inland was a massive treasure influx.  That gulf faced China and the entire treasure transport rout back to Japan.  Also there existed prior to the war a lot of pre-established roads and port capabilities.  Central Luzon was consumed from three directions, Manila Bay area, Lingayen Gulf area and from Dingalan.  The rivers, which had more water then, had a lot of IJA flat barge and landing craft traffic.  IJA landing craft were not like American landing craft.  At the time of WW2 even American landing craft were able to navigate up river.  In 1945 my Uncle skippered a landing craft into most of the rivers pouring  into Sarangani ( Mindanao ) even up as far as Tagum.

Z

Offline kaloy

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 08:09:15 AM »
i remember a thread in another forum that had been locked up by the admin when i posted the name of a Japanese Government Official staying in Pangasinan for how many years, build a private airport, a community, several hectares of Mango plantation, and flattened hills and almost dug the whole barangay for the extraction of japanese treasures. (oh this post might be branded as gossip or fairy tales again)........

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 04:10:11 PM »
i remember a thread in another forum that had been locked up by the admin when i posted the name of a Japanese Government Official staying in Pangasinan for how many years, build a private airport, a community, several hectares of Mango plantation, and flattened hills and almost dug the whole barangay for the extraction of japanese treasures. (oh this post might be branded as gossip or fairy tales again)........

Bro,

Carlos Teraoka? No worries bro, Im very sure this is not a gossip. I can even name the barangay and town in pangasinan where he built his vast tunnel vent poultries. Very near my place in camiling, tarlac.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 08:31:20 PM »
Maybe he is lost thats why he "flattened hills and almost dug the whole barangay" :D

Offline kaloy

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 02:50:44 AM »

Bro,

Carlos Teraoka? No worries bro, Im very sure this is not a gossip. I can even name the barangay and town in pangasinan where he built his vast tunnel vent poultries. Very near my place in camiling, tarlac.
[/quot

ket agkarruba ta met gayam. (we'r neighbors)
i have a TH partner there in camiling, he's a grandson of Josephine bracken. DR john iglesia is my former boss.