Author Topic: need help,,,,cement or just a hard soil  (Read 14104 times)

Offline gene_pianist101

need help,,,,cement or just a hard soil
« on: January 13, 2014, 11:13:04 PM »
At 9 meters deep we reach this layer

Offline zeeker

Re: need help,,,,cement or just a hard soil
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 01:31:08 AM »
personally, i can't see anything but rock parts/soil.
if you could give us some more info about your site, like markers you found on the surface and in your dig, history of the place, kinds of gadgets you used in detecting, etc.
also, some more pictures will help.
these are just my opinion and suggestion brother  :)
continue the journey

Offline gene_pianist101

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 02:10:46 AM »
I dont know if this is going to be a proof....
1. The site is a japanese base during wwII
2. Balikatan forces has a significant interest in this site,they wanna buy the property with a high price,a curiosity comes out in our mind why a mountenous and a very remote place gives foreigners some interest,we dont know why.
3. Some korean- japanese veteran always visiting the site and also they whishes to buy the property with a high price,
4. American drones were roaming around in the area,suspected that they are doing some survlance,
5. Treasure hunters keep on roaming arround at the site before, we know that they are treasure hunters because they are looking for some old artifacts and asking my uncle(owner)about japanese characters and unusual curving engrave in some stones and big rocks along the creek. And they have dowsers with them..
6. All of these people mentiond are interested to this man made like hill beside the river..

These are the reason why we decide to collect some fund to request a scanner from manila(okm hover scanner exp5000) and a dowser,the scanner and the dowser shows the same positive result even they did it in different days.....

The okm scanner says that at 9 meters deep we will encounter a hard object cement like but dont know how thick it is because the scanner cant figure out the thickness of the cement or any rock formation under the ground but the scanner shows positive result.

The dowser also shows positive detection at the same spot where the scanner pinpointed the deposite,

We also encountered some rock formation 2 meters deep as we buldoze the top of the hill and these rock found at the center where the scanner and the dowser pinpoint the deposite and no other rocks or stones found around.

Offline gene_pianist101

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 02:40:36 AM »
This is how the layer looks like

Offline gene_pianist101

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 02:54:22 AM »
These are the rocks we found

Offline AudiR8816

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 10:04:52 PM »
" Balikatan forces has a significant interest in this site,they wanna buy the property with a high price,a curiosity comes out in our mind why a mountenous and a very remote place gives foreigners some interest,we dont know why"

Balikatan forces cannot and will not buy any property.  They come to the country for exercises.  Majority of the participants change every year. 
"Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
— Mark Twain

Offline tamara4king

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »

The red cracks you've encountered must be bilirubin (the color of feces) plus the fact that you've encountered shitty smell.  This water spring could be coming from nearby unsealed septic tanks.  ;D

The concrete-like materials you've encountered looked interesting.  If you have Sterling Seagrave's book Gold Warriors, try to look for clues on how these were dug and sealed.  I read somewhere there that the depth of the tunnels or vaults ranges from at least 200 feet to 350 feet.  You will need a lot of resources and a very deep pocket to reach that kind of depth.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 07:26:51 AM »
 Multiple gold stack are buried in your site arranged in a spiral position. I suspect that the largest and deepest is at 50 to 100 meters and the smallest and shallowest at 10 to 16 meters only. If you found dirty white slippery soil then it is the signal that you reached the first and shallowest one but i am not sure if it is right at your dig hole because this first deposit is usually 3 to 5 meters away from pinpoint area of scanning devices. Detecting devices are always pointing at the center of this spiral arranged stack. My opinion regarding the latest soil you found: YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIG AT LEAST 15 FEET OF HARD LAYERED CEMENT-LIKE MIXED OF SOIL before reaching the dirty white soil and the AU stack, hoping your dig hole is at the right spot. Signal to prove you are at the right spot is a hollow space filled with air or sometimes water 2 meters above the gold cache, dig down few feet you'll see then another hollow space filled with black tar or diesel. Don't shout SUCCESS you may alarm neighbors. Balato ko ha? MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS!
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 07:47:14 AM »
 The spiral deposits and the pentagonal cluster deposits are so complicated engineering design used by Japanese to deter electronics detection. There is a hollow space filled with air or sometimes water few feet above every gold cache and the gold stack is also inside a hollow space and some are filled with black tar or grease that's why scanning devices are inaccurate and sometimes were unable to pinpoint the exact spot. Even the most extreme scanners are useless to pinpoint the shallowest because the pinpoint area is at the biggest stack, i have proof for this. [i don't want to mention devices model here]
There are at least 4 small deposits around, some are rock embedded buried 1 to 7 meters deep depend upon soil formation or terrain. Look for one of these, they were positioned 5 to 20 meters away in every corner of the cluster. You must be very careful because in every cluster there is one at the center which is so dangerous, with poison right at the top few meters before reaching the gold cache. Latest victim is a lot owner in Samar the other one in southern Luzon was hospitalized and survived. Still counting kabayan! Marami na nayari diyan! BE CAREFUL FELLOW HUNTERS AND GOOD LUCK!
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Ladyhunter39

• Achieve,,,,Dream... Fly......
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 05:53:59 AM »
Brother FOM  How  are you   my old  time  friend?  any news  of  recovery?
You are still  following the same  concept  of  clustered   deposits.

Good Luck  in your  T-Hunting  Journey.

LS
Lady  that fly higher to  achieve her dreams.

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 12:28:55 AM »
u will still encounter a more hard rock or a very hard cement cover or layer in the soil,

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 12:32:31 AM »
men not all are @ 200 to 300 ft. deep!!!!!
but only those that are GOLDEN LILY SITES!!!!!?????

Offline gene_pianist101

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »
Here are the update photos from february 2,we stop digging because my mother died on feb 17,we would w8 until her 40 days this march 28,please share ur ideas,we are now at 50ft,the water is 6 meters deep,the hole is cone cube type 2x2 to 1x1 so that it wont collapse

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 09:53:45 PM »
Nice site Gene. Keep on digging. Post pics of your find.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline gene_pianist101

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 05:47:52 AM »
Community,do you have someone who knows how to determine the remaining ft do we need to dig?