Author Topic: face in the island and turtle shape  (Read 17115 times)

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
Re: face in the island and turtle shape
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 09:36:33 PM »
There was this moratorium from Malacanang on the establishment of mining operation in the Philippines. So, no chance to mine any mountain this year. Anyway, money could change the mind of local officials so they could find other reasons to establish their claim on that area. Just be on the alert. If any observation on any th activity there, alert your local CENRO (Community Environment and Natural Resources Officer - DENR) in the area.   

I think, this is the most appropriate move to do should their activity is already on the go, so that they will be stopped.
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline nonoy

Re: face in the island and turtle shape
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 10:21:51 PM »
wow,     i've been there in grande island for five months,  that was year 2006, and for five months i heard a lot of humored about the treasures there, i've secretly site seeing the tunnels too and the place were there are tunnels underground,, it has many connecting tunnels there and some of the entrance of those tunnels are being close by the owner/manager of grande island and some of the entrance that is right in front of the resort are being use by guards as there post,, the security there is very strict and they always check (kap kap) as always  when we are going out, but not so strict to visitors