Author Topic: Are these Treasure signs? Please help  (Read 6010 times)

Offline gabbmon

Are these Treasure signs? Please help
« on: April 13, 2015, 10:01:04 PM »
This rock looks like a big turtle. At the back of it has an X mark and asterisk(*) sign. Can you help me identify if these are Japanese signs for treasure. Thanks!

Offline yamideo

Re: Are these Treasure signs? Please help
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:14:26 AM »
there is a posibility that you are in the right spot or in a decoy area... the question is where is your area and what made you go there. a similar jap creation in japan is attach a tomb marker in japan which in my opinion is similar to your post. ragrads.

Offline gabbmon

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 03:07:40 AM »
there is a posibility that you are in the right spot or in a decoy area... the question is where is your area and what made you go there. a similar jap creation in japan is attach a tomb marker in japan which in my opinion is similar to your post. ragrads.

It is located at our farm at Davao City. When we saw the rock we thought it was not normal and we saw symbols like X and *. Look at this photo from the other side of the rock.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 11:00:33 PM »
Those rocks looked man made to me. If the area was a former Japanese camp during WWII and if you can  have a good downer check it, maybe you can find the dig site (most probably near the "X"). Then you can do a little digging during your spare time and who knows? That's how a group of TH that I knew found their fortune. But be sure you use your head and not your heart if you decide to dig. And never quit your job, just do it on weekends. And maybe later you can find a financier....

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 12:40:54 PM »
Good advice, Voyager! You are absolutely right.
TW

Those rocks looked man made to me. If the area was a former Japanese camp during WWII and if you can  have a good downer check it, maybe you can find the dig site (most probably near the "X"). Then you can do a little digging during your spare time and who knows? That's how a group of TH that I knew found their fortune. But be sure you use your head and not your heart if you decide to dig. And never quit your job, just do it on weekends. And maybe later you can find a financier....

Offline Knaj

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 11:46:22 PM »
This rock looks like a big turtle. At the back of it has an X mark and asterisk(*) sign. Can you help me identify if these are Japanese signs for treasure. Thanks!
turtle lives in water, your target is in the water where two rivers meet. i din't see feet and tail, maybe you follow where the heads pointing to find another clue, there's a cave in your area or maybe a tunnel or maybe your treasure just underneath it. turtles have more meanings but the turtles are accurate pointer but always remember turtles lives water and in TH always differ the danger from death. Some TH interpret death to danger. If there's no river near your place then you have two follow the head or dig underneath.