Author Topic: Lets try isometric on this map  (Read 47579 times)

Offline Knaj

Re: Lets try isometric on this map
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2015, 07:22:28 AM »
more shadow than the first one much better.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2015, 08:26:04 AM »
Been in the site for two days. I didnt catch a pic of mountain shadows because of the cloudy weather. but i catch an early morning pic... And also this cement.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2015, 08:41:49 AM »
We broke the cement and found several filler stones inside.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2015, 08:43:15 AM »
Some more

Offline kaloy

« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2015, 08:45:00 AM »

Offline kaloy

« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2015, 09:00:27 AM »
After breaking it, we tried to clear a few feet deep below where the cement was. We saw these:

Offline kaloy

« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2015, 09:04:20 AM »

Offline kaloy

« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2015, 09:05:35 AM »
Basic shapes.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2015, 09:31:45 PM »
just as i thought the cement was a marker, but that's not it, inside a hidden maps in carve stone. before i thought that there's 2 hidden treasure buried in separate location but now i realize that there's only one tunnel exist. here's how i figure it out, almost all of the stone consist lots of small eyes others looks like natural, but if you examine it thoroughly there you will see a single eye that has been shaped in different way. the only thing comes up to my mind is the bonsai tree, this tree has also an eye and this the only and only thing has it. the bonsai hole formed by branches is the  eye of all the eyes you've been seen and you've been searching for a long time. the bonsai tree will point you at the right tunnel entrance, i'll explain it later. notice the second image below cement image you've posted, the first one represent the half snake head mountain the one that you've crop from google's earth.  second, the white stone representing the round stone including shadows that can be found at the corner on your map below the tree. if you examine it thoroughly it does the shape of the round rock including shadow. the third image is the mini map to the shape of the tunnel and it does telling you where could it be found. turn your hand 30 degrees counter clockwise with rock on your hand same as picture above till the long part of the black line lies horizontally. now the image of the mountain came to life, the mountain that can be found just right at the back of bonsai tree, see the difference? the back of it shows the triangle earth mountain just behind bonsai tree. the fourth image is the combination of mountains including the contour of snake head mountain and the triangle like earth. look at the right side markings, it seems a kanji thing but for me is the shape of tunnel with wonam like stick above stretching right hand and pointing to object. the rock in water has one eye wide open before the pointer and the pointers points to the direction and where the eye can be located. the giant clam rock represents the treasures deposit. the last image consist of coins deposit, the gold and the flight path to tunnel and the tunnel where the bigger deposit can be found.  i hope you see the dragon face drawn on one of the four rocks, i'm not imagining it   :( because that dragon face exist on your map also. did you see it ??? if you can see it post it  ;D

FINDING TUNNEL ENTRANCE:

now let's go back to the bonsai tree, here's how to find the tunnel. position yourself again back to the place where you capture the image with bonsai tree in front. now take your map and look closer to the mountain image drawn to the wall on your map beside the round rock, it has an eyes behind it. this mountain and eyes are your reference of finding tunnel entrance. find different location until you get the exact image as your map stated, don't go behind the tree since the bonsai hole is the pointer to the tunnel entrance location. just find different distances and locations with-in front of the tree. if you find your self at the right position exactly as how the eyes and mountain align just like your map, look to the hole of the bonsai tree what you see in there is the tunnel entrance this i'm 1000% percent sure, no kidding. i just think that the human stick drawn on your map is the human bone right arm stretch out pointing the direction to the first deposit and the head headed to the second small deposit just the map on the rock you pick up from the cement. this tunnel is combination of "I" and "Y" tunnel just like your map from left to right.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2015, 04:20:58 AM »
My bad. Didnt post this part. Just ignore the encircled 731 at the center and the arrow at the upper left corner. it is just a vandalism.
Kindly assess again with the ricefield in it.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2015, 04:28:03 AM »
This is the pic of the dead duhat tree.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2015, 04:28:50 AM »
Seems to fit your description of the bonsai tree

Offline Knaj

« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2015, 06:04:41 AM »
here's the place of the hidden treasure at the left side red circle is the bonsai tree and pot are one. the white circle is the pointer to where the tunnel entrance the green circle is the triangle earth like mountain the two yellow circle is your reference position as the same as the map stated. find the right position at the blue color within that area you'll be able to tackle those eyes and mountain alignment just the same as your map image. this should be the same as your map to the actual location, when you get the align of both yellow circle just exactly the same look to the hole of the bonsai tree encircled in white  what you see in that hole is the tunnel entrance Note: the yellow mark is your reference position and the bonsai hole is your reference target area.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2015, 09:07:00 PM »
That's more clearer... I will post the pic of the upper portion of the "C". The bonsai is almost at 12 o clock. It has holes. Actually the center portion of the trunk was burned and became void only the outer portion of the trunk enables the tree to stand. I couldnt imagine how it withstand the winds of Lando.
All the things that youve said on this tree turned to be true. The only thing that questions me is the elevation. Too elavated to start a tunnel. Or probably they have started at the back of the hill which has around 80deg depression going down to the creek and made the tunnel to run horizontally (less than 50 meters) through the area of the bonsai which is almost at the summit.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2016, 04:11:53 AM »
here's the place of the hidden treasure at the left side red circle is the bonsai tree and pot are one. the white circle is the pointer to where the tunnel entrance the green circle is the triangle earth like mountain the two yellow circle is your reference position as the same as the map stated. find the right position at the blue color within that area you'll be able to tackle those eyes and mountain alignment just the same as your map image. this should be the same as your map to the actual location, when you get the align of both yellow circle just exactly the same look to the hole of the bonsai tree encircled in white  what you see in that hole is the tunnel entrance Note: the yellow mark is your reference position and the bonsai hole is your reference target area.

This is a pic of the dead duhat tree at sunrise...notice the hole where the sun ray passes through. That cast shadow is at the foothill of your yellow circle.