Author Topic: source of chem. used in breaking rock(voult) address and stablishment  (Read 19553 times)

Offline HABAGAT

Re: source of chem. used in breaking rock(voult) address and stablishment
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 09:00:39 PM »
How about if using a Diamond hole saw cutter which the same use by our contractor here in Saudi arabia but this need a little water during the operation and the machine is suitable for reinforce concrete/steel but the machine is costly around 25000 Saudi Riyals but I found in the internet,just the hole saw cutter only @ 153 USD which is affordale and please check the website.http://www.nextag.com/concrete-hole-saw/products-html

Offline franke

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 01:12:36 AM »
D.M.

dont use Bristar it wont work, i used it on my project way back 2002.

gb

For the groups using bristar and dexpan, is it still working and safe based on your experienced of your sites with a suspected bomb mostly if near the object, please advise if this is effective.

Thanks.

Offline ghost

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 04:36:38 AM »
What do you mean, do we know if there is a bomb per se on the site when we used those silent demo chem? Common man, different site, different method. Check always your codes if you have and there are signs. It's always your go as an operator, just always remember that, if your on the business LONG AGO. Just my 1 cent opinion.

Offline franke

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 05:43:04 PM »
Ghost,

I know different sites has different situation and approach, but everybody knows if you operate a yamasita treasure sites, bomb are almost there. I made an inquiry because I did my research and it's confirmed there is a particular chemical that easily pulverize of the stone but I don't know what's the name. But, I know a certain location where I am able to buy that chemical but this is not easy as that as they are in government office and control. I want a confirmation from other users of dexpan and bistar if this is effective before I'm going to buy and I did an inquiry an in fact they email me already.

Offline ghost

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 05:38:00 PM »
Bomb/s and poison/s are only common on big deposits, rarely on small and medium ones. Silent demo solution works well on dry to dump solid rock, stone or concrete but not below water level or too dump to pour the solution on the holes (cause they expand to cause a crack). I saw once a liquid chemical used by Japanese contractors here in my province when they were building dams and treasure hunting too. It really pulverized the stone in 24 hrs time. They erase the name of it intentionally on those plastic containers so as not we know the name and brand. According to the Filipino engr they hired, it's very dangerous, even a single drop can be lethal. I should not believe it but I saw how it works. But again,  can be used  on dry surface only. Just my contribution.

Offline franke

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 05:45:07 PM »
Ghost,

Thanks for the sincerity, it's true those chemical is very dangerous. Well, the sites where I'm going to apply mostly dry and very far for the water level.

t_hunter44

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 06:51:18 PM »
Bomb/s and poison/s are only common on big deposits, rarely on small and medium ones. Silent demo solution works well on dry to dump solid rock, stone or concrete but not below water level or too dump to pour the solution on the holes (cause they expand to cause a crack). I saw once a liquid chemical used by Japanese contractors here in my province when they were building dams and treasure hunting too. It really pulverized the stone in 24 hrs time. They erase the name of it intentionally on those plastic containers so as not we know the name and brand. According to the Filipino engr they hired, it's very dangerous, even a single drop can be lethal. I should not believe it but I saw how it works. But again,  can be used  on dry surface only. Just my contribution.
Attached Link is for Dexpan MSDS; 
http://www.dexpan.com/dexpan-safety-dexpan-concrete-demolition-rock-breaking-explosive-blasting.aspx
Dexpan can be used for Underwater Demolition.
             Link for Bristar MSDS;
http://www.arconsupplies.co.uk/productpdfs/ams/Bristar%20msds.pdf 
       Awhile back, I opened the Topic Material Safety Data Sheet(MSDS), utilize it, every known chemical in the market today has an MSDS.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 08:42:01 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 08:03:16 PM »
Ghost,

I know different sites has different situation and approach, but everybody knows if you operate a yamasita treasure sites, bomb are almost there. I made an inquiry because I did my research and it's confirmed there is a particular chemical that easily pulverize of the stone but I don't know what's the name. But, I know a certain location where I am able to buy that chemical but this is not easy as that as they are in government office and control. I want a confirmation from other users of dexpan and bistar if this is effective before I'm going to buy and I did an inquiry an in fact they email me already.

Franke, you got us perplexed as you talk in riddles. You claimed to have done your research on the chemical that can easily pulverize a stone and yet you do not know the name of the chemical, that is really something. Bristar or Dexpan can CRACK boulders or concrete for that matter but pulverize, Nope, but if you use Dynamite or C4, you just might Pulverize that Rock or Boulder, so, which one do you wish to accomplish?

Offline franke

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 05:45:53 AM »
T_hunter,

Sir, if you notice ghost confirmed he was able to see with hes own eyes the japanese contractor used chemical without any trace from label to container and how they applied to particular area, and in fact this day I had a talked with the said seller and the price is very high 15k for 1ltr.

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2016, 07:58:49 PM »
Where to buy this brixtar or dexpan here in the Philippines? and how much?