Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127602 times)

Offline Gener

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2010, 03:29:45 AM »
This quick sketch shows very exactly what we saw and witnessed...A LIGHT just infront of us inside of the deep cavern...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2010, 04:09:00 AM »
Gener,
Did anyone go inside the cave to try and see that that light was? Maybe there was some old treasure hunter inside there holding a flashlight?
TW

Offline EAGLE

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2010, 05:32:22 AM »
Admin,

This light is situated on a huge flat rock and this light vanished in few minutes then we went down to this flat rock where the light appeared, stood there in few minutes then continued to explore again and we went down deeper until we reached a wet huge rock and we noticed that this wet rock is very soft that when grasp you can get a coarse sand on it. This is my very first time to see a light like this in my whole life and so wonderful and amazing!!!! Markers inside???? you can see a lot of different markers starting from the surface until you go down inside this cavern and all are distinct human made engraved markers.

Gener,
Nice sketch bro, quite interesting :o :o i think we gone to almost 100 feet deep here ha.ha.ha and really difficult to penetrate inside, really dark!!! and once our rope will break there i am sure that will be our end, he.he. ??? ??? >:( but i need to go back there and need to see the group of holes there inside.   

Eagle 

Offline Janner

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2010, 06:03:30 AM »
I would suggest above all things here, is that you be safe!! make this your top priority, and then proceed.

get a good rope, one that is new or as close to.

If possible, take pictures, record your finds and you can then look at them more in a safer environment.

and then, lotsa luck with your project.... ;)

Offline Gener

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2010, 10:57:13 AM »
TW/janner,
 As eagle explained, we did stand on that area for few minutes, that LIGHT is not there anymore when we reach that portion, no possible reflexion from outside as it was raining. We did use rope until we found it difficulty since it always tangled due to too many exit points until we found ourselves again in the entrance point. Explanation can be possibly Paranormal since this light may knew me and just say welcome since this is the place where i lost when i was still 17 years old! that is the true reason why we came back to this place, to find the tunnel inside with many rooms and jars, but we failed to locate it. Instead we found incredible markers around that i never seen in any sites i visited before...unfortunately i have very limited time to stay in the country...i should retire very soon anyway... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2010, 01:22:50 PM »
Gener,

Interesting story. Well, if I'm in the Philippines when you go back there I'd love to see that place also!

TW

Offline Gener

« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »
TW,
 Its my honor to meet you there and rest assured that you will enjoy your stay and be amazed of what you may found out there. but our problem is yes,,,timing,, i hope that we have the same days and time to be in the country.... ;)

Offline Corel

« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2010, 11:33:25 PM »
I read it somewhere that if you bring your camera or cellphones specially with camera inside your dig there are some unexplainable circumstances that will happen... my group had experience that on our ongoing dig.. at first they don't seem to understand why all of a sudden all the pumps quit working...they found out later that when a person goes inside the dig with a cellphone or camera the unexplainable thing happens.. when they were not yet aware of it, if a guy with a cellphone or camera goes into the dig water just comes rushing in and the pumps cannot accomodate to pump the water out or quit working and if they leave the dig... water will just trickle and the pumps just starts working.. my brother observed this for sometime until they realize what was going on.... it seems that the guardian of the site is trying to prevent somebody taking pictures or the radiated signal from a cellphone disturb the spirits ....

Offline Gener

« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2010, 12:02:18 AM »
Well it could be both of your suspision corel so better if not to bring those trinkets then..
 I have experiences with this paranormal this days. few days ago, i was informed that some entities are coming to my house and i expected them. i have huge problem that my brain cant cure and even out of my capacity. i talked to this entities(thought i cant see them but felt their presence around) and i slept...early in the morning when i woke up,,,,It was an amazing experience, i wake up that its like my whole body is so fresh, no stress, my mind is so clear and everything in me is just like new...its the best wake up i did in my life!!!again last night when i reached the house and checked my mails, i saw a mail from this person again informing me that they are still in my house,,,i was surprised, smiled and looked around, then i started to answer that mail from this person,,,the same time when im tapping that keys on the computer,,,i felt very very strongly that someone is holding my shoulder.(similar to what i do to my kids holding their shoulders or inakbayan in tagalog)..and i just ignored it but keep my smile...i dont force anyone to believe me but im just expressing what i experienced....

t_hunter44

« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2010, 01:10:17 AM »
I( have taken my digital camera inside the hole so many times and there was no problem. My cellphone I always leave outside the hole. I have encountered the same problem, like pumps is not working, even generator set or jackhammer and everything happened when the guardian was angered by the landowner. WE were doing great the previous day and the next morning when we returned to the site, my medium informed me through our Ermitanyo friend that the guardian was mad because the landowner text a woman that we have already brought out some gold from the hole and the guardian has moved the treasure and has made the dig site harder. What was amazing was the landowner text the woman later that night from his home, so how could the guardian know about the text message. The landowner came in to the site around 10 in the morning and I asked him about the text message and he was surprised how we come to know about it so we explained that the guardian was the one that informed us and he apologized to the guardian. Apology was not accepted by the guardian as our 3" centrifugal pump is not pumping its usual volume, the Submersible pump quit entirely and the jackhammer was not chipping as it was the previous day, was chipping big chunks but after that text message, its not chipping anything at all, just causing sparks and dulling up the jackhammer bits, then the Generator set quit. I have to stop the project as I have to send the generator for rewind. Nothing wrong with the pumps if used somewhere else. I can see one equipment failing in one day but all my equipment fails at the same day, that is hard to accept. If they can mess around with pumps, generators and even make the dig site harder, its not impossible for them to move the treasure too. Also on some sites, my scanner will not come on but if I move away from the site, it works like a charm and I have experienced these several times.

Offline superman888

« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2010, 03:10:00 AM »
I don't really beliv on such things but 3 weeks ago same thing happens to us. We were almost near the site when two of our 4x4 pick up got a flat tire. 2 motor bikes stopped working (they had to drag the bikes by foot to the site. One of the pickup had engine trouble afterwards. We arrived late around 1pm than the usual 9am. On the same day the generator stopped working, the submersible shortcircuited, the water trap suddenly gives more water, some native diggers didn't show up. And most people are hot headed that too. The result, we returned home the next day to get things together and come back next week. 

Since we have a few pastors I the group we call that day "namuhat ang taning" meaning work of the devil. Hehe

Offline verdian

« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2010, 06:57:20 AM »
SABOTAGE?????????

t_hunter44

« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2010, 03:10:28 AM »
Sabotage ? ::) ::) ::) Yeah, by whom ? In my case, No Way.

Offline Jhie

« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2010, 03:43:59 AM »
I agree with you guys about the camera not functioning coz i have experienced it too. My experience is that when we were at the tunnel entrance i saw a little spark at the corner of my eyes which looks like a firefly... at a blink of an eye it disappeared. I asked my husband to take a pic inside the hole which the previous TH group done. My husband tried several times clicking on the camera but it doesn't work. I remember that i haven't asked permission yet that i will be taking a pic. When i said "I'm sorry i forgot to ask your permission...will you allow us to take a pic?" then i asked my hubby to try again....IT WORKED!!! and when we view the pic there it is "the firefly like spark in picture inside the hole". Another experience is that i asked my sis to take a pic at the terrain of the TH site and some TH markings. My sis keeps on taking pics...then i borrowed the camera coz i wanted to take a pic on one area. But before i clicked the camera i asked permission that i will be taking pics. When we view the pics taken in the site...there was no pics taken by my sis in that site only the ones that i took. They are really guarding the area.

Offline Corel

« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2010, 05:05:51 AM »
Do you also believe or experience 'exorcism' or nalubbunan in ilocano, this happens to my sister three times where she will just faint out and four person had a hard time carrying her and there's a male voice coming out from her speaking in a different language (one of my sister and my brother recorded it on their cellphones), the last time she experienced that, my brother ask questions in broken english and the male voice said something like he is the guardian or 'bantay' in ilocano of a site which is near my mother's house, the voice and gesture is like a japanese or korean. When my sister regain consciousnes, she did not know or remember what happen.... does this really occur?