Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127924 times)

Offline Corel

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #315 on: October 10, 2010, 12:25:02 AM »
This is going way, way down south... :( this thread is for Paranormal Experience and as Sir Dindo said, please stick to the topic...

Back to topic....

Just recently, my brother who is leading our current dig texted me that his daughter was having this watery reddish spot on her back (just like cigarette burns) and she was also in pain, I informed our good mentor about it and after awhile he sent me a text that my brother's daughter accidentally laid down on a Red Dwarfs child and they did that to her as a revenge. I called my brother and informed him what our good mentor told me and without hesitation, my brother confirm that he is aware of the presence of the red dwarf in his place..

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #316 on: October 10, 2010, 05:24:11 AM »
Go to the WWII treasure forum and read it for your self how FM men made sacrifice before the dig. What Brigade did your men heard that 'crap'. Dig first your info goldi before you post. And those were supported by their affidavits contesting the golds of FM. Their first dig was in Laguna. Read it for your self to know their actual operation.

hehehehe... like what i said you dont have your own identity in this forum. I dont knew where you get this reply you are out of topics why do  i care the gold of FM can i make money if i do that? to give you a little info where my men got their knowledge about code reading? he was colonel during martial laws and he was one of the FM soldiers who turtured the group of japanese who were given ordered by japs government to retrieved all japanese buried items here in PI. those japanese were the one who make "remarking" of all sites that were not yet recovered. and do you knew what is remarking??? i'm sure you dont have knowledge on that... do you have site now? i can share with you where that group put their remarking if you have truly had a positive site.... satisfied??? do you want more???

I said no direct name calling...  

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:23:08 AM by gold_digger »

Offline ghost

« Reply #317 on: October 10, 2010, 08:18:19 AM »
Hmmm sounds familiar with the one telling relocating of reburried sites? And now remarking? And maybe 172 sites? I'm not interested on those remarked sites for I have my own site, thank you. Maybe your now on the hauling stage if you have those sites as you said.

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #318 on: October 10, 2010, 04:49:03 PM »
Hmmm sounds familiar with the one telling relocating of reburried sites? And now remarking? And maybe 172 sites? I'm not interested on those remarked sites for I have my own site, thank you. Maybe your now on the hauling stage if you have those sites as you said.

what do you mean bro? did you heard that remarking b4?  oh really?  do you want proof?  you really dont understand what i'm saying. ok folks lets stop this... hauling? secret....

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #319 on: October 10, 2010, 07:47:48 PM »
gold_digger,

i'm not attacking.plainly i just protecting our faith..i  observed from your post although your a roman catholic then you didn't know about the foundation your only a roman catholic by name. :(
our faith doesn't only base on the bible but also the lives,philosophy,theologies of the saints...just like the lives of st. Augustine, St.Therese, St. Thomas, st. francis to name the few of the doctors of our church,if you really belongs to catholic...
brow,are you try to make fun of the priest?haven't you read the revelation of Jesus Christ to Mutter Vogel? if not then, you are you are not real catholic...just like the pharisees..although you claim you didn't attacked but seems your attacking indirectly..

and i didn't give a false hope, it was you who make it too complicated!
i know, you belongs to WBL catholic christians..in other words only go to mass during baptism, wedding and burial :D now if you ask me, why i say those words?then reflect your post and it make sense..just don't pretend! and it will lead you to a contented and happy life!

janner,

sir, some christian religion have the connection of masonry.it was during Albert mudpike's time.but i don't want to discuss it further.

folks, for me religion, is like a detector..others claim that we are the best but actually it leads you to failure but others lead you to success...religions somewhat is like a guide but it all depends on our self..hope this one enlighten us!

8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Janner

« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2010, 08:20:36 PM »
gold_digger,

janner,

sir, some christian religion have the connection of masonry.it was during Albert mudpike's time.but i don't want to discuss it further.

Why not, after all it is education...for all of us

by the way, are you talking about  General ALBERT PIKE, Sovereign Grand Commander A. & A. Scottish Rite.??
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 08:25:54 PM by Janner »

Angel_09

« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2010, 08:50:14 PM »
"brow,are you try to make fun of the priest?haven't you read the revelation of Jesus Christ to Mutter Vogel? if not then, you are you are not real catholic...just like the pharisees..although you claim you didn't attacked but seems your attacking indirectly..

and i didn't give a false hope, it was you who make it too complicated!
i know, you belongs to WBL catholic christians..in other words only go to mass during baptism, wedding and burial  now if you ask me, why i say those words?then reflect your post and it make sense..just don't pretend! and it will lead you to a contented and happy life!"[

Observation and Comments:
Though our 2 friends belongs to same church, I suggest that one should not "ASSUME" about what the other thinks or about" what he is". Everything we say should be based on factual information as much as possible to avoid misunderstanding. If one feels that his brother's faith does not conform with the doctrine of the church, he can enlighten him by refreshing to him the accepted doctrines they both uphold. If one is not convinced to his enlightenment, so be it, let him practice freedom of choice. Everyone is liable to his own soul.

Angel

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2010, 08:55:38 PM »
Just a reminder, if we have to talk on religion, less on paranormal per se, and debates cannot be avoided, use the proper carousel under the General Chat re Religious Debate so that we could less moderate your postings and no one will complain that we are too authoritarian or selective. In that topic, we only observe that no direct name calling.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:01:16 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #323 on: October 11, 2010, 09:39:25 AM »
angel_09,

sir, i post my comments at rant n rave area..

janner,

yes sir!sorry for the wrong surname..and he is also called "the black pope"
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Janner

« Reply #324 on: October 16, 2010, 06:02:51 AM »
a short film clip of strange happenings... believe it or not....?  :)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1651876614669&oid=161197247238098

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #325 on: October 16, 2010, 06:12:39 AM »
OMG..... :o :o huh.... :o no comment Jan, i cannot finish watching the whole movie or what ??? my whole body is shaken while watching...  :o i'm very very scared >:]I cannot sleep :o

Raqz :) ;) :D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #326 on: October 16, 2010, 05:00:11 PM »
Wow.. that was pretty scary, Janner.
TW

Offline wiseman

« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2010, 12:19:45 AM »
"believe it or not".......not

Offline Janner

« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2010, 03:00:41 AM »
they are clips that have been submitted for scrutiny, to see if they have been edited or changed in any way.
according to the university they havnt, they are legitimate videos.

weird huh?

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #329 on: October 31, 2010, 06:22:13 AM »
Raqz, there's a story, this is a ribald story about white lady.(I don't know if it is true) ;D ;D ;D

There was this man who  is so afraid in these unseen entities. He always see a white lady and really afraid of her. And most of the times, he gets lost when going back home because of that white lady. So an old man (hermit) adviced him that whenever it happens to him again take off his clothes and wear it in reverse. So the next time when this white lady showed up again to him, he immediately took off his clothes to wear it reversely, and when their eyes met, he saw her looking at him with wide eyes, and she started to run and disappear. He wondered what happened, and from that time, he gets confidence to himself. whenever he feels someone is watching him, he immediately taking his clothes off and everything goes back to normal... ;D ;D ;D ;D

What do you think the reason why the white lady becames afraid to him? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

An_09,,
         maybe the white lady afraid of him because his cloth is reverse.... LOL ;D i don't know WHY.... ;D ;D ;D
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)