Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70871 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2016, 03:47:10 AM »
Some how Americans are speechless .

http://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/10/25/16/duterte-brings-up-another-us-atrocity-the-battle-of-manila

So many Americans are now ready to just cut off the whole relationship.  You guys are not worth the headache.

One of my Uncles was in the Death March, but managed to survive the war.  Another Uncle fought in Mindanao.  My Dad in Leyte .  My Mom and Grandmothers worked FOR FREE for 4 years in the war plants helping assemble parts for aircraft.  All of them paid the Taxes that paid for the war.

I am glad they are all dead so as to not have to listen to this shitt.

Their question is, how can the Filipinos run a country into a shithole like it is now.  Look at the corruption, bastard babies, drug addicts, national debt, crumbling infrastructure, lack of education across the country.  Can't grow enough food to feed yourselves.  Every function of the country requires a bribe from the schools all the way up to the top.  When you buy a can of paint, someone has removed part of it and put back water.  One out of 9 phone cards at sari sari stores for air time is counterfeit.  Why do people have to paint warning signs on the walls of their business that say DO NOT urinate on this wall.  And yet you have thousands of tons of gold in the ground. 

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2016, 05:45:54 PM »
In the news today, just reading the news.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/world/asia/philippines-duterte-mayor-police.html?_r=0

So if I understand it, there is this single SUV carrying 10 people ( how did they all fit in that SUV ) driving down a road at night.  Then all 10 are killed by a barrage of bullets fired only through the front windshield. ? ? ?   Don't see any bullet holes in the side glass or doors.  In an area that is in hot contest between two patriarch families, one of which is political supporter of the new president and one which is not.  Only witnesses are the police, no other evidence other than a so called unsubstantiated claim against this particular clan.  Suspected drugs found after everyone is dead.  So there is 10 guys in a SUV, with guns and not a single harm to the police making the night time ambush.  OK.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2016, 09:04:39 PM »
Looks like a cold blooded EXECUTION to me.
TW

In the news today, just reading the news.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/world/asia/philippines-duterte-mayor-police.html?_r=0

So if I understand it, there is this single SUV carrying 10 people ( how did they all fit in that SUV ) driving down a road at night.  Then all 10 are killed by a barrage of bullets fired only through the front windshield. ? ? ?   Don't see any bullet holes in the side glass or doors.  In an area that is in hot contest between two patriarch families, one of which is political supporter of the new president and one which is not.  Only witnesses are the police, no other evidence other than a so called unsubstantiated claim against this particular clan.  Suspected drugs found after everyone is dead.  So there is 10 guys in a SUV, with guns and not a single harm to the police making the night time ambush.  OK.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2016, 11:13:15 PM »
Holy crap. The picture just got a bit bigger. Sir zobex if you write a book on everything you know ill buy it. So all these bonds and boxes, will they be worth anything if anyone finds some? Would every site in the country be known to those that should or could some sites be forgotten?

Naturally there was and is a list.  That is why you can not redeem them.  The bond owners are  known.  Not even a finder's fee.  All you will do is get killed.

Z

Offline yamideo

« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2016, 06:57:05 PM »
Prejudgement defined..
verb (used with object), prejudged, prejudging.
1. to judge beforehand.
2. to pass judgment on prematurely or without sufficient reflection or investigation.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prejudgment

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2016, 10:25:37 PM »
Prejudgement defined..
verb (used with object), prejudged, prejudging.
1. to judge beforehand.
2. to pass judgment on prematurely or without sufficient reflection or investigation.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prejudgment

Lets see, first official PNP report is there were 10 people in ONE SUV and a large shoot out.  Now that some internal police witnesses refuse to endorse that story, next story is chanced to THREE vehicles.  Again that all bullets were through the front windshields.  Now the police claim there were only FOUR firearms across the THREE vehicles and TEN people, there are no spent shell casings from those FOUR guns.  Next the only drugs found were in one vehicle and on the personal body of the dead Mayor.  Next most of the dead were SHOT IN THE HEAD.  Amazing gun battle and expert PNP shooters that can hit the guys in moving vehicles and only through the front windshields.  Then the DEAD drivers pulled their vehicles over to the side of the road and parked the vehicles.  Just for those of you who have not seen a running gun battle on moving vehicles, they run off the road and crash.  Not stopped on the side of the road, engines turned off and the transmissions set in PARK position.  Amazing good drivers for dead people.

Reflection or investigation.

Offline caped

« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2016, 11:04:32 PM »
It does seem like it was an ambush. But this mayor may also have other enemies that took advantage of the situation. Like paying the pnp.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2016, 12:30:57 AM »
I recall this TWO FACED ACEHOLE making a lot of very nasty comments about evil Americans and evil White People a few weeks ago.  So this is interesting.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/31/16/yasay-denies-hes-a-us-citizen-but-admits-kids-are

Since these aceholes have made it very clear they do not want anything to be close to evil Americans, I strongly request he get the HEIL out of the USA and take all of his off spring with him.  Why is this back stabbing ultra nationalist, Chinese sell out, keeping his family and his business in the USA.  GO TAKE THEM TO CHINA ALONG WITH YOUR LAWYERS .  GO HOME.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/31/16/yasay-denies-hes-a-us-citizen-but-admits-kids-are

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2016, 12:44:02 PM »
According to New York, in yesterdays inquire, to take the test for admission into the State Bar of New York in 1979, it required United States citizenship.  So, the only way he could have taken the New York State Bar exam in 1979, was to hold US Citizenship.

What does this mean?  First, to represent a foreign government he would have to be registered in the USA as an Agent of a Foreign Government.  Second, to do what he is doing now falls under Treason in American law.  Life in prison or execution.

No wonder he is now a bit nervous about it's disclosure.

I recall this TWO FACED ACEHOLE making a lot of very nasty comments about evil Americans and evil White People a few weeks ago.  So this is interesting.

Since these aceholes have made it very clear they do not want anything to be close to evil Americans, I strongly request he get the HEIL out of the USA and take all of his off spring with him.  Why is this back stabbing ultra nationalist, Chinese sell out, keeping his family and his business in the USA.  GO TAKE THEM TO CHINA ALONG WITH YOUR LAWYERS .  GO HOME.

Z

Offline caped

« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2016, 12:45:24 AM »
Hi everyone. I have to tell you brothers and sisters that whatever zobex is saying regarding foreign hunters being kicked out is completely true. So be careful.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2016, 02:35:48 PM »
Ha Ha Ha.  I received this link today by email from an Evil White American Federal judge I know.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/world/asia/philippines-mayor-rolando-espinosa-drugs-duterte.html?_r=0

And Filipinos or 85% are yelling this person's name.  No wonder you people are being called " Dutards " .

Just read the link, it says it all.  I guess it is just Americans that are too stupid to fully appreciate the good going on here.

Lets play the position of the Devil's Advocate here.  Is it possible this now dead Mayor may have been able to identify the real people, the higher ups, the friends of the new president, that are running the national drug syndication ??

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2016, 08:01:21 PM »
This being shot while locked inside a police jail cell seems to be a re-occuring event.  Perhaps they should sell tickets like at a Fiesta, for 500 pesos you get 3 shots at a prisoner locked in a jail cell.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/world/asia/philippines-duterte-drug-killings.html?action=click&contentCollection=Asia%20Pacific&module=RelatedCoverage&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

I'm not posting this public news just trying to be an A-Hole.  I hope you people will actually look at yourselves and see what you have done.  This is the international news.  This is what the real world sees.  And Filipinos complain that Americans are not Giving you free stuff.  Well no one gives me free stuff.  And any Free Stuff you get from Americans is not Free.  We have to earn it and then give it to The Land Of The Waiving Palms ( hands ) .  This year us Americans gave you Filipinos Free Stuff Military Aid at about 100 Million Dollars.  That is 4.5 Billion Pesos.  That is BILLION.  So what Free Stuff did you give us ???

Today's news in USA is, a bunch of Filipinos in California are praying to Virgin Mary that Trump will LOOSE the election.  Why?  Because they are in the USA illegally and if Trump wins he will deport illegal aliens.  Well guess what.  If an American stays a few days over his Philippine visa, he gets fined and then deported.  So what makes it so special you can hump over American laws and yet if Americans hump Filipino laws, they get screwed over by corrupt officials.  The point is, you people yell Get Out Yanks one side of your mouth and then on the other side of your mouth you CRY about getting caught sneaking into the USA and illegally mooching off of what Americans have built up in their life times.

Think about it.

How does this relate to TH ?  Not only are white treasure hunters getting threatened, beat up and even killed (  several this past 5 months, mostly in Mindanao ) but now it will be Filipino treasure hunters.  That means you members of this forum face a real threat of DEATH if you get caught.  Not from Chinese Mafia or the NPA or MILF, but this time it is from your own hands which voted for and elected the current president.  So all of you fist shakers out there, you cut off your only chance of making it rich in your own lives.  All by your selves.  Before voting for someone, don't think about that 500 pesos the Barangay Captain is going to pass out for your vote.  Look at your future for the next 6 years.

Offline caped

« Reply #147 on: November 05, 2016, 11:53:49 PM »
Well here is the affidavit of mayor espinosa. He already had given a list. See who they are.

Offline caped

« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2016, 01:39:57 AM »
Looks like the ny times chose to ommit some facts in this story. Espinosa had admitted that his son kerwin was in the drug trade and that he had certain officials, etc protecting him. Yes someone wanted him silenced. And yes they should have protected him better but who had him hit? Im guessing someone from the list or at least part of this drug chain that may not be on the list.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2016, 01:28:31 AM »
http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/11/10/16/inmate-says-cop-planted-gun-in-espinosas-cell-pnp-internal

"" Inmate says cop planted gun in Espinosa's cell: PNP internal ""

This is not possible , because dingdong is going to solve all crime and protect all the Filipinos.  Besides the doctor must be wrong about the bullets being in the mans back.