GOLD BARS & ANY RELATED INFO > Real or Fake Gold Bars?

GOLD BARS ????

(1/2) > >>

Praetorian:
GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM

I am posting this pictures which was sent to me to ask the authenticity of these bars. Is this one a real gold bar or a fake one. kindly give me some insights if is till have to go with the deal since we will be selling this bars.

Praetorian:
additional pictures.

SleepingBeauty:
Are they covered in tar?

admin:
FAKE BRASS BARS covered in Black Paint!!
TW

--- Quote from: Praetorian on March 13, 2017, 11:06:39 PM ---GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM

I am posting this pictures which was sent to me to ask the authenticity of these bars. Is this one a real gold bar or a fake one. kindly give me some insights if is till have to go with the deal since we will be selling this bars.

--- End quote ---

Praetorian:
ouch is this really a fake bar. i was really thinking of this as a brass bar covered in paint coz the picture somehow relates it. i was talking to the owners for almost a year now and up to this time i am having second thought of getting it even without them asking any money from me at this point in time. all the terms including the place where will i be getting it and the process on how to handle it was all attach to my plan. there will be no downpayment and a matchbox size sample will be given without any money at stake. all the term are very good to me but still i am having second thought of doing this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version