GOLD BARS & ANY RELATED INFO > Real or Fake Gold Bars?

True Gold Bars?

(1/2) > >>

SleepingBeauty:
I was sent these photos from a seller somewhere in Luzon. My contact who is good in checking went to see and the items where soft gold, covered in dirty 'tar'. He tried to bite it and his teeth marks were imprinted on the gold bars... It's hard to buy I think because the buyer said it has to be bought in their area which is in the mountains.

Here are some pictures:

SleepingBeauty:
Here are more pictures:

admin:
Yea.. Come and PAY us up in the MOUNTAINS (where we have the upper hand and can easily ROB and CHEAT you!)! Screw Them!

Also.. after seeing those photos.. those bars are CLEARLY FAKE! NOT GOLD at all.

TW

--- Quote from: SleepingBeauty on March 28, 2017, 03:02:52 AM ---I was sent these photos from a seller somewhere in Luzon. My contact who is good in checking went to see and the items where soft gold, covered in dirty 'tar'. He tried to bite it and his teeth marks were imprinted on the gold bars... It's hard to buy I think because the buyer said it has to be bought in their area which is in the mountains.

Here are some pictures:

--- End quote ---

SleepingBeauty:
Sir what hints in the pictures does it say they are fake?

--- Quote from: admin on March 28, 2017, 08:40:32 AM ---Yea.. Come and PAY us up in the MOUNTAINS (where we have the upper hand and can easily ROB and CHEAT you!)! Screw Them!

Also.. after seeing those photos.. those bars are CLEARLY FAKE! NOT GOLD at all.

TW

--- Quote from: SleepingBeauty on March 28, 2017, 03:02:52 AM ---I was sent these photos from a seller somewhere in Luzon. My contact who is good in checking went to see and the items where soft gold, covered in dirty 'tar'. He tried to bite it and his teeth marks were imprinted on the gold bars... It's hard to buy I think because the buyer said it has to be bought in their area which is in the mountains.

Here are some pictures:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

admin:
Surface too smooth. Bar Edges too sharp. Those bars don't even look like gold! Etc... etc...
TW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version