GOLD BARS & ANY RELATED INFO > Real or Fake Gold Bars?

genuine or fake?

(1/2) > >>

dukedell:
good day to all, please help me out on these, are these thing real or fake, it has the same weight with cambodia 74.6kg, and same dimensions.

thank you in advance. these are sent to me by an agent, these are not mine. if these are true, my boss's buyer would purchase them.

admin:
Since this is undocumented gold (meaning.. being without any official documentation from a reputable world-wide International gold seller), the only way to be sure would be for your boss to SMELT EACH BAR before any payment is made. That's the safest and best advice I can give him. Otherwise, he's a fool and will somehow be cheated!
TW

--- Quote from: dukedell on May 09, 2017, 08:04:23 PM ---good day to all, please help me out on these, are these thing real or fake, it has the same weight with cambodia 74.6kg, and same dimensions.

thank you in advance. these are sent to me by an agent, these are not mine. if these are true, my boss's buyer would purchase them.

--- End quote ---

dukedell:
thanks admin. but what can you say about the photos based on your knowledge, are they real? or maybe metal painted with gold?

admin:
I have no idea. Kind of looks like painted gold to me but I'm not 100% sure.
TW

--- Quote from: dukedell on May 09, 2017, 09:16:02 PM ---thanks admin. but what can you say about the photos based on your knowledge, are they real? or maybe metal painted with gold?

--- End quote ---

Yojuyo:
The engraving looks suspicious.  Its not smooth enough.  80% this could be fake.  Just my piece of idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version