Author Topic: of hill and tree  (Read 23960 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: of hill and tree
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 08:12:22 PM »
Good morning sir Voyager,

My surface sign location reading of Caloy site was just an analization of the area according to his drawing. Comparing his site to some previous locations i visited gave me clues and estimates of the spot og loads.

By the way i have no mentor for this. Its all just plenty of places and map readings and comparisons of every locations, reading of surface signs that gave me a kind of mind opener for load spotting. My understanding is not perfect but atleast near to target spot.

Thank you because your drawing is another compilation of studies for me.

May you succeed guys. Thanks.

fom1113
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 08:24:51 PM »
This is how to verify a right dig spot.

You should see rock signs with these shapes...

D, O, triangle, diamond shaped, oblong. If you noticed the redundant appearances of all of these rocks up to level 6 feet then you may continue digging and relax.

God bless you all!

fom1113
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline kaloy

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2018, 08:36:24 PM »
tree c has a big hole, nakadapa ung kahoy at pinutol ung main trunk na naging butas. (somebody translate pls). thanks

Offline Voyager

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 11:11:04 PM »
Ok. You're one THunter who uses his brains more than his brawn.  You're a rare bred. Btw is it true that all Golden Lily sites in Pangasinan had already been recovered? What about those in Bambang?

V

Offline kaloy

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 06:31:44 AM »
the cover up of the GL sites by organizations and the elites have succeded in pangàsinan as well às in other places i guessed. fake maps have circulated in luzon. they have done so because pangasinan is loaded next to kiangan, the biggest in the north... am one of the victims of this God damn scam.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2018, 08:27:20 PM »
[(tree c has a big hole, nakadapa ung kahoy at pinutol ung main trunk na naging butas. (somebody translate pls). thanks]
from fom113

Translation: “tree C has a big hole; the tree was in a lying position and the main trunk was cut which became a hole”

Thanks fom113 for your info. You’re right; the Japanese style in one site sometimes is being repeated in other sites.  But you’re a good man; other hunters will just keep this info to themselves.

To sir Kaloy: sorry to hear that. I know someday you will find success, just keep on digging and pray.
V

Offline kaloy

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2018, 09:46:18 PM »
thanks voyager.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2018, 05:42:13 PM »
  Dear fellow TH,

This is the possible locations of loads, as i said this is not perfect but at least the possible areas where to go on spotting. Green is the small load and yellow are medium loads. Red as big load that should be avoided.

The spot with light blue dots is the common location of PENTAGONAL formation of loads If you dig a hole as big as 5 meters per side you can probably recover all of this 5 loads one at a time. First and small load possible depth range is 10 meters more or less. This is an interesting spot to dig as the loads are not in the same levels. If you missed one then another is waiting down there and so on.

In relation to the trees there are secret loads at the area of rocks. Those rocks are sending a secret message but this area should be meticulously triangulated which is beyond my knowledge. Something written on it.

Clearly this site is properly planned and engineered.

fom1113

Offline fom1113

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2018, 05:48:44 PM »
Dear Voyager,

I can not recover all of these treasures with myself. No reason for me not not share my understanding about this.
 We are created to help each other brothers.

fom1113

Offline kaloy

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2018, 11:39:10 PM »
thanks bro...

Offline kaloy

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2018, 09:13:35 PM »
found at 1 ft deep near tree c

Offline kaloy

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 05:21:29 AM »
probably another marker or a tool misplaced. found @ 1 ft  deep 1 meter away from the bolo posted above. had a pointed end pointing to the bolo. what does it mean if ever it is a marker?

Offline Voyager

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2018, 10:07:18 PM »
I think it's a market pointing to the bolo. So you have to follow whereever the bolo is pointing.

V

Offline kaloy

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2018, 06:44:13 PM »
markerwise, is it the tip or the handle of the bolo to follow?
thanks

Offline Voyager

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2018, 07:12:57 PM »
It is the tip as a rule.   Follow the tip first. As for the handle, was there any sign of rotten wood at the handle? if none it means it was purposely made a pointer too.  There might be more than one deposit and the other is pointed by the handle.  Because if they did not intend it as a pointer they will cut it.

V