Author Topic: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT  (Read 33377 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 01:57:47 PM »
Zobex is right, as a rule the bigger the load, the greater are the odds - especially if the site was done by their engineering group.
There  are very few sites with no or minimal traps, small ones done by the officers called the officers stash.  Or Spanish era loads on land.  But most of them were already  recovered. 

The records for fastest site recovery goes to the American Engineering group in 1945-47 employed by Fr. Santa Romana, Willoughby and the OSS which later became the CIA: 12 GOLDEN LILY SITES IN TWO YEARS OR AN AVERAGE OF 2 SITES PER MONTH!!! No maps, just location pointed by Major Kojima.

V

The big deposits opened from 1945-47 were not really hidden.  MacArthur immediately became business partners with the Emperor, even before the surrender of Japan.  My Dad's long time lawyer, now dead like my Dad, was an officer in MacArthur's gold recovery team.  Gold was being collected from the moment MacArthur's troops entered Manila City.  MacArthur had been in WW1 with my Grand Father and knew each other back to the 1916 Mexican Campaign.  The guy was an egotistical maniac back then.  MacArthur wanted to be President of the USA and that took a lot of cash to get rid of the people who owned and ran the Federal Reserve and such.  Even with all that gold he could not get there.

There is such a massive story behind the whole mess as the gold program was initiated back in 1915.  Imperial Japan was building the gold bunkers in the PH even before 1938 because this was a global program.  The "spirit locks" on the big bunkers is not just spirits of dead people.  It is beyond that, start to read who runs the world.  The war time operations on gold deposits was not under the combat officers.  It was under the Military Governor who ran the country, General Tanaka.  That is fact.  To access Tanaka's sites with out massive trouble and interference, you must be able to have Tanaka's men stand down or not interfere.  THAT does not eliminate the other protector or blocking forces which are much stronger than dead people.  To have the co-operation of the dead Japanese combats you need the "Swords of the Golden Dragon" which is the authority under which the gold was shipped to the Philippines.  To access the biggest of Tanaka's bunkers, without interference, you need the "Sword of the Black Samurai" also called "The Black Whirlwind" Samurai.  ( black is not the color of the skin but refers to the color his clothing and his ability to defeat all enemy ) But again that does not unlock the worst, that being the non human origin elements.  The non human guardians.

If you like I will post pictures of said swords.

Z

enochsea7

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 06:13:02 PM »
Zobex is right, as a rule the bigger the load, the greater are the odds - especially if the site was done by their engineering group.
There  are very few sites with no or minimal traps, small ones done by the officers called the officers stash.  Or Spanish era loads on land.  But most of them were already  recovered. 

The records for fastest site recovery goes to the American Engineering group in 1945-47 employed by Fr. Santa Romana, Willoughby and the OSS which later became the CIA: 12 GOLDEN LILY SITES IN TWO YEARS OR AN AVERAGE OF 2 SITES PER MONTH!!! No maps, just location pointed by Major Kojima.

V

The big deposits opened from 1945-47 were not really hidden.  MacArthur immediately became business partners with the Emperor, even before the surrender of Japan.  My Dad's long time lawyer, now dead like my Dad, was an officer in MacArthur's gold recovery team.  Gold was being collected from the moment MacArthur's troops entered Manila City.  MacArthur had been in WW1 with my Grand Father and knew each other back to the 1916 Mexican Campaign.  The guy was an egotistical maniac back then.  MacArthur wanted to be President of the USA and that took a lot of cash to get rid of the people who owned and ran the Federal Reserve and such.  Even with all that gold he could not get there.

There is such a massive story behind the whole mess as the gold program was initiated back in 1915.  Imperial Japan was building the gold bunkers in the PH even before 1938 because this was a global program.  The "spirit locks" on the big bunkers is not just spirits of dead people.  It is beyond that, start to read who runs the world.  The war time operations on gold deposits was not under the combat officers.  It was under the Military Governor who ran the country, General Tanaka.  That is fact.  To access Tanaka's sites with out massive trouble and interference, you must be able to have Tanaka's men stand down or not interfere.  THAT does not eliminate the other protector or blocking forces which are much stronger than dead people.  To have the co-operation of the dead Japanese combats you need the "Swords of the Golden Dragon" which is the authority under which the gold was shipped to the Philippines.  To access the biggest of Tanaka's bunkers, without interference, you need the "Sword of the Black Samurai" also called "The Black Whirlwind" Samurai.  ( black is not the color of the skin but refers to the color his clothing and his ability to defeat all enemy ) But again that does not unlock the worst, that being the non human origin elements.  The non human guardians.

If you like I will post pictures of said swords.

Z

When you say "read about who runs the world" right away the Illuminati and other Luciferian orders come to mind. So when you talk about "The non human guardians" who are "much stronger than dead people" then to me it seems clear that you must be talking about demons. Are we on the same page? When you talk about the "Swords of the Golden Dragon which is the authority under which the gold was shipped to the Philippines." Human authority or spiritual authority?

It seems like you are insinuating that the whole operation was orchestrated by a Luciferian order?

There are definitely demons guarding some of these sites because when they occupy people, they hate to hear you read the bible. I tried to perform an exorcism on a girl who became possessed by a spirit who was attempting to make a deal with her brother. It said that the brother could have 10% of the treasure if he killed everyone else. The spirits at that site were very hostile and truly hated me, since I was the financier and had located a vault on the land. Eventually they gave up (I'm a Christian) and killed the pregnant pig that lived right next to the site, taking all of her 13 babies... That pig was healthy and had a home cleaner than even most of the people living around that village. No reason for it to die of natural causes. Absolutely at least some of those spirits were demons and not just dead people.

This is really interesting stuff man. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would love to see those swords!!!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 09:14:20 PM »
OK, I'll get some pics.  Give me a day.

BTW spirits and other evil forces can make you quite sick as if it was some poison.  You can smell them sometimes.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 09:29:49 PM »
Yes.. where are the SWORD pictures??? ;)
TW

enochsea7

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2018, 09:35:13 PM »

BTW spirits and other evil forces can make you quite sick as if it was some poison.  You can smell them sometimes.

Z

At that site I mentioned above, shortly after the two sisters became possessed I became violently ill. It suddenly started when it was getting closer to midnight (All the spiritual activity always started happening around 12-1 AM). I started having really insane diarrhea and vomiting. Every time I would vomit, I would sh*t all over myself... It was absolutely terrible. Everyone in the village was getting very worried about me and thought I might even die. As I was laying in bed that night, something attacked me. It felt as if some invisible force was trying to penetrate my forehead! No joke. This really happened. To this day I truly believe it was spirit trying to enter my body. First it tried to make my  spirit weak by making me extremely ill, so it could then enter my body. Honestly man, I really thought my time was up and I wouldn't be waking up the next morning. But I kept praying. The next morning when I woke up it was if nothing had ever happened. I felt completely fine, quite good actually. Everyone in the village was stunned. So I believe what you're saying 100%.

enochsea7

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2018, 09:58:12 PM »
UPDATE:

Just got back from the site. They had purchased some chemical gas masks and rubber gloves. I watched one of the diggers get lowered down in to the hole to test the masks. After getting to about the 30-35 ft level, he panicked and yelled at us to lift him up. He said the smell was still very powerful. He couldn't breathe. His lungs were seizing up and his heart started pounding. Crazy! Looks like the blower and pipe will be necessary after all.

Was also able to get some more detailed information about the history of the area from an old man who's been there his whole life. There were Japanese camps all over this area. He said his grandmother witnessed Japanese soldiers watching over two groups of Filipino slaves going back and forth from the site for days. They were carrying wooden boxes full of something very heavy. Several years ago, there was a mining corporation who said they were building a training camp for the military a few hundred meters from the site location. They were actually running an operation and recovered gold bars. In another place nearby, two drums full of jewelries were recovered by a friend of this family.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2018, 10:49:19 PM »
The standard depth of first load is lying at 11 meters why go deeper than that? You are already there possibly few meters away if you do a drift or cave in to that target load.

Use blower with airduct lowered overhead to your digger.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

enochsea7

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2018, 10:56:42 PM »
The standard depth of first load is lying at 11 meters why go deeper than that? You are already there possibly few meters away if you do a drift or cave in to that target load.

Use blower with airduct lowered overhead to your digger.

We are digging right on top of the target load 7 x 1.5 ft box, what do you mean? You mean why don't we drift to the very large load? We think that one is wired with explosives. So we're going to focus here first so we can gather more funding for the larger load.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2018, 11:03:49 PM »
TW

Alright, here are some bad pictures.  I will explain their meaning and identity after you guys look at them and say things like, big deal, nothing important here and such.  It will take a bit of explanation and pointing out what you can not see at first.

The dish with the dragon and tiger is most important.  That was the code marker 150 feet into the complex and buried in the floor, was the elevator shaft marker that went to the inside mountain railroad to a steel vault door.  Long story and won't go there.  The dragon and tiger circling the center of the dish means the dragon and tiger are working together to protect the treasure shaft.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2018, 11:11:43 PM »

Z

At that site I mentioned above, shortly after the two sisters became possessed I became violently ill. It suddenly started when it was getting closer to midnight (All the spiritual activity always started happening around 12-1 AM). I started having really insane diarrhea and vomiting. Every time I would vomit, I would sh*t all over myself... It was absolutely terrible. Everyone in the village was getting very worried about me and thought I might even die. As I was laying in bed that night, something attacked me. It felt as if some invisible force was trying to penetrate my forehead! No joke. This really happened. To this day I truly believe it was spirit trying to enter my body. First it tried to make my  spirit weak by making me extremely ill, so it could then enter my body. Honestly man, I really thought my time was up and I wouldn't be waking up the next morning. But I kept praying. The next morning when I woke up it was if nothing had ever happened. I felt completely fine, quite good actually. Everyone in the village was stunned. So I believe what you're saying 100%.

Glad to hear this.  CONGRATULATIONS , you were attacked by a Black Cloud spirit or Demon.  I was attacked exactly the same way and the same description.  BE VERY CAREFUL, it will possess you and it will be near impossible to get released.  I was attacked and possessed for a couple of years before I was able to push it off.  IT WAS PURE HELL.  This came from a major bunker on Mindanao that we never were able to conquer.  That means this is a real site.

Z

Offline fom1113

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2018, 04:58:12 AM »
The trap on that first load was exhumed already, that is why your guys have difficulty breathing down there at 35 feet.

Let us wait what you would find down there deeper than the first load and that will be a proof after all. I'll explain it to you later. Higher chance of recovery is the first load at level 11 meters. It is shallower, less risk when recovering the vault, there is no poison gas anymore, less water pressure. There is no explossives in that load level that is why lot of TH are looking for that deposits now its already beside your hole bit you are trying to avoid it.

I'll follow your posting here and see what will happen next.

If you are still skeptic to my experiences then it may be the time to for me to stop giving you some advice. Maybe read mode to this thread.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

enochsea7

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2018, 05:11:14 AM »
The trap on that first load was exhumed already, that is why your guys have difficulty breathing down there at 35 feet.

Let us wait what you would find down there deeper than the first load and that will be a proof after all. I'll explain it to you later. Higher chance of recovery is the first load at level 11 meters. It is shallower, less risk when recovering the vault, there is no poison gas anymore, less water pressure. There is no explossives in that load level that is why lot of TH are looking for that deposits now its already beside your hole bit you are trying to avoid it.

I'll follow your posting here and see what will happen next.

If you are still skeptic to my experiences then it may be the time to for me to stop giving you some advice. Maybe read mode to this thread.

I'm not skeptical of your advice at all bro, I appreciate your advice very much... But I think you maybe have a misunderstanding about where I'm currently digging. Let me put it on the diagram to make it clear

When you say the "first load", do you mean the smaller item labeled "Diamonds" on the diagram? We didn't do that one first because it is located right in their drive way. Too many people would notice the operation. But I believe you about it being more shallow and easier. I was wrong about current depth, they were already at 60-61 ft when they started having a problem with this smell.

enochsea7

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2018, 05:23:52 AM »
TW

Alright, here are some bad pictures.  I will explain their meaning and identity after you guys look at them and say things like, big deal, nothing important here and such.  It will take a bit of explanation and pointing out what you can not see at first.

The dish with the dragon and tiger is most important.  That was the code marker 150 feet into the complex and buried in the floor, was the elevator shaft marker that went to the inside mountain railroad to a steel vault door.  Long story and won't go there.  The dragon and tiger circling the center of the dish means the dragon and tiger are working together to protect the treasure shaft.

Z

The photos are low res making it hard to make out any detail but from what I see those are looking like pretty old authentic Japanese swords based on the quality of the handles, especially the top one looks like a high-end katana. So you're saying if you have possession of these at a site, the spirits there will not attempt to hinder and will actually assist you in the recovery? "Dragon and Tiger" sounds like it could be Japanese for "Satan and Demon" to me, or perhaps its just in reference to two very powerful demon spirits. Of course "the dragon" is used to describe Satan himself in more than one religious text. Meaning the Shinto priest casted a spell on the dish binding the dark forces to its location, tasking them with the protection of the vault.

enochsea7

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2018, 05:45:30 AM »
Glad to hear this.  CONGRATULATIONS , you were attacked by a Black Cloud spirit or Demon.  I was attacked exactly the same way and the same description.  BE VERY CAREFUL, it will possess you and it will be near impossible to get released.  I was attacked and possessed for a couple of years before I was able to push it off.  IT WAS PURE HELL.  This came from a major bunker on Mindanao that we never were able to conquer.  That means this is a real site.

Z

Whoa! That's wild to hear you had the exact same experience. The next night after that occurred the owner of the land, who was actually a non-practicing mananambal (Filipino shaman, for those who don't know) did a ritual all alone at the site starting at about 12 AM. At 2 AM, his daughter and I woke up to the sound of him speaking in this really strange voice. He was shaking violently and said he was really cold so we piled a bunch of blankets on top of him. He told us he had seen and spoke to MANY spirits at the site. There were three Japanese soldiers he described as Generals and the rest were all Filipinos, including women, one pregnant woman and small children. To make a long story short, the reason the Filipino spirits were attempting to hinder our operation is because they had absolutely no idea what was going to happen to them if they failed at the task dictated to them. They were basically doing it out of fear of the unknown. Then the pregnant pig living next to the site just mysteriously died the night after. After that, there was no spiritual activity at the site at all. This happened at a different site than the one we've been discussing in this thread. But you are correct, it is a real site. They are currently excavating the vault. Current measurement is 7 ft high, over 10 ft long... and counting.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2018, 07:36:34 AM »
quote:
Was also able to get some more detailed information about the history of the area from an old man who's been there his whole life. There were Japanese camps all over this area. He said his grandmother witnessed Japanese soldiers watching over two groups of Filipino slaves going back and forth from the site for days. They were carrying wooden boxes full of something very heavy. Several years ago, there was a mining corporation who said they were building a training camp for the military a few hundred meters from the site location. They were actually running an operation and recovered gold bars. In another place nearby, two drums full of jewelries were recovered by a friend of this family.

i told ya. 100m-1km from the garrison is a greener pasture.