Author Topic: Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean  (Read 10452 times)

Offline Symbols2018

Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean
« on: October 30, 2018, 06:38:02 AM »
Hello Everyone, I have a farm that is flat land with a big old hardwood tree with the symbols 9 and a heart and a sword or knife carved on the trunk of the tree. I have attached a drawing for your review. After trying to search for interpretation on line of the meaning, I only guessed that means the 9 (other side of the tree), the heart means treasure, and sword pointing down means right below the tree. I am still not sure of all the details of the symbol. I began digging the tree out and dug 40 feet already but found no clues yet...only a lot of tree wood decay at 30ft after digging brown dirt than into clay like sand from the surface. I want to be sure im digging in the right place under that tree. I just keep wondering how could the Japanese bury deep and right below this tree without removing it first to bury the treasures. Any feedback of interpretation or suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance and good luck to all TH.

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 03:55:51 PM »
I believe the translation is, ""  Underneath - Straight Down - Gold Bars ""

It could also be a deliberately false lead.  Tree cuts after 70 years are near impossible to understand.  I was looking at tree cuts in 2016 for a known and recovered site.  Most were just blurs at this point.

Z

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:04:07 PM »
Hi Z and to others reviewing my pics. Thanks for the feedback. I forgot to mention I did find this piece of bark about 5"x 3" .5"thick. It was only this and another piece that was blank same size at 10 feet under the tree hole. It feels like plastic or petrified. Also, a chemical smell Formaldehyde was on it. The piece is broken at one corner, but its clearly rectangular with rounded edges. I did not think much of it coz i did not find many and possibly nature made off the tree bark with the naturally smell of organic compound. Again, your feedback is welcome.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 10:05:46 PM »
Narra tree or Molave?
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 10:10:14 PM »
If that tree is narra or molave there must be a fruit bearing tree nearby. Measure its distances and compass alignment. This is crucial in locating shallower load.  Shallower than possible big loads.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 08:30:38 AM »
Hi 1113, I think it was a Nara tree...not 100%sure. I only know the trunk was 3 feet in diameter and took 2 adult arms one on each side to wrap there arms around it..so larger than a 55 barrel drum. As of the fruit trees, they were cut down also to clear the digging area. I really do hope the 9 symbol means downward like Zobex mentioned earlier. Like I posted before, the only clue was the piece of carved wood found 10 feet under the old tree I removed. If its real clue, than that would mean at least 5 boxes of gold as the blocks represent the amount...hoping. Already at 40 feet from surface, the project cost me close to $7000 with backhoe, equipment, timber and supplies, and manpower hours. My stopping point is at 80 feet if I do not find anymore signs. I already ran into water problems with the subsurface water at 10 feet from the nearby creek but already diverted it. I am hoping to run into some kind of concrete maybe between 40 to 50 feet down. It would be of interest if man or nature made than I can have better idea of how they buried any deposits...by tunnel or airshaft. So lets see what happens right. I will be keeping this thread open to anyone who have helpful thoughts about the project. Again, thanks!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 12:38:02 PM »
Pinpoint accury would save lot of money even without using buckhoe. 35 to 45 feet is a hot target depth. Sure deposit in that level according to surface signs.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 04:50:15 AM »
Since any thoughts is welcome as said by Symbols2018, I would like to post mine. With regards to your hole, what is your basis to dig underground or on that exact spot aside from the symbols carved on the tree? Are the carved signs in the trees old enough for example 70+ years in relation to WW2 dates? What is the measurement size of your hole considering WHAT IF the item is around 5 to 10 meters away from your hole since a backhoe would surely widen it? Did you use some MD, GPR, magnetometer, dowsing equipment or any gadgets to pinpoint your spot? Just my thought.
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 09:57:00 AM »
To 1113: Thanks for the heads up on the 35 to 45 feet deep tip. I will keep my eyes peeled as we continue to dig.

To BoseYu: Hello and thanks for the questions as it will help me with my project. I only went on the symbols on the tree as they looked very old because the symbols had a very deep carve into it, and the bark was bulging out of the insides of the symbols as the tree grew bigger. It was also about 10-12 feet high in the trunk of the tree. As I removed the tree and dug 10 feet, that's when I uncovered the preserved piece of bark clue directly under the tree hole as posted and mentioned earlier on my posting. My hole is 6'x6' square for two men to work in the hole with ease. I made the hole large enough to go beyond the size of the tree trunk of 3 feet diameter. I dug the hole to 10 feet first after finding the clue, and than used a backhoe to 20 feet deep and approximately 50 feet round to widen the area for more space and to to try to locate an existing hole as you mentioned. Since there was no signs of existing hole so that's when I started the manhole of 6'x6'. In regards to using other detection equipments, I did weigh the expense of each. A good surface GPR is around $5000,  a company satellite service is unavailable to the public unless your in top government CIA stuff, dowsing was futile because other holes were started nearby within 10 meters of the tree hole down to 30 feet with the dowsing, and no clues. So my best option was to start with the tree with the symbols. My plan is to buy a deep seeker of 20 feet and detect the side walls and bottom of the man hole as I dig so I will not miss it if the man hole is right next to the any treasures. I do want to make mention 20 to 40 feet was a lot old decayed trees mixed with grey clay. So I was thinking they used those as fillers before they put top dirt over the hole and plant fruit trees on top to conceal it. In summary, the tree hole is the only good lead for now with the symbols, man made carved bark clue and decayed woods.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 03:20:39 AM »
Since you have already dug your hole in that particular depth, for me detecting it specially with a deep-seeking MD or any other gadget would really be an advantage since it would just verify if there's some metal underneath. Knowing some MD's have discrimination for Ferrous/Non-ferrous and deep seeking capabilities would save more time rather than continue digging deeper with nothing to rely on... Just my own opinion though...

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 06:19:12 AM »
Hi Bose Yu, I agree. That's is why im ordering the 20 feet deep seeker, and my stopping depth is 80 feet. Along with the deep seeker, I can know if anything metal is down 100 feet and 46 feet parameter. That should be enough to let me know something or nothing. So far, I am digging decayed charcoal type of trees into harder black soil starting at 20 to 40 feet down from the surface. My thoughts at first was natural destruction of woods by flood or hurricane many years ago and got buried my nature. Than I read about how Japanese use a lot of excavated trees to refill the their dug holes as a filler but most of all as a trap to produce methane gas to ward off diggers. I am more inclined to believe it is man made destruction of trees because of the 20 feet depth of decayed trees scattered everywhere. Once I reach cement (guessing around 50 feet) than I can assess the area better. So how is your project going?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 09:25:32 PM »

good luck to metal detecting and digging  up to 80 feet.

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 06:37:42 AM »
Hi Renantiur, Thanks for the good luck. I will keep this topic open to the end of the project. Again, if anyone out there ran across the 9 and dagger symbol like mine ...let me know for better clarity. I am curious to why the Japanese use the dagger symbol pointing down instead of a regular arrow sign like most clues. Does anyone know any old Japanese soldier out there...I think the soldier would be worth his weight in gold in these treasure hunts.

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2018, 01:29:59 PM »
Hello Everyone, Just updating the latest find...seems like a well preserved 10 feet log laying horizontal in 45 feet down. Wonder that means anything.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2018, 06:43:00 AM »
Based on my research, that log is a positive sign to think that on that particular depth, it may be put in there intentionally and since it is laying in horizontal, both ends may indicate a direction to follow.