Author Topic: Is this a sign of Treasure?  (Read 23987 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Is this a sign of Treasure?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 11:24:43 PM »
Good day Jewellcat,

Here are some of the reliable soil, organic materials findings before reaching a vault. Just a confirmation to be sure that the concrete beneath those layers is loaded. Althogh these findings were docummented by me in a small deposit load but i believe the japanese did the same backfill engineering even in those larger loads since in some thread postings of some th suggests that layers of the same style are replicated sometimes 2X down to the other load that means they missed 1 deposit on the way to the 2nd level.

1.) Branches of wood
2.) round marble size rocks scattered
3.) fossilized leaves mixed in anykind of backfill
4.) thick white paste/mud
5.) patches of black tar/asphalt mixed backfill
6.) flat concrete sometimes metal plates
7.) dark brown mud/soil
8.) bright yellow or orange colored mud mixed inserted inside the dark brown soil
9.) multiple appearances of small springwater
10.) gravel and sand
11.) poison but not so deadly if your dig hole is equiped with ventilator
12.) vault

Those listed here are standard although in some areas colorations are slightly different and some few elements are missing but the sequence is almost the same.

Good luck
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 08:05:55 AM »
Dear Fom1113,

Thank you for the detailed list. From my observation they already encounter all those till number 11. Some of them are found two times. They are now digging the hard gray concrete but along with it is a black color cement.

I attached photos for reference.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 08:05:53 PM »
Layer of soil and loose sand are signal soil then gravel is the last before vault. After that dark gray layer you should encounter those 3 layers if a vault is embedded in that dark gray layer. 23 meters is your target depth, if you found nothing in that depth level try adding 2 more meters and observe any changes.

As i read in some thread, lot of hunters believe that japs buried those gold bars as simple as they think. I am always telling everyone asking to never underestimate it because they thought if a gadget is in your hand means sure success. Maybe true if a GA is around but what if there is no GiveAways? Even the most hightech gadgets nowadays were fooled by the burial engineering design used by japanese more than 70 years ago. I believe they used science of physics, mining and geology to let those gold be like a natural mineralisation in the eye of electronic devices. Even satellite scanning was fooled by that enginuity in a project few years ago that ended in a tragic death of 3 financiers who lost properties tru financing. They died tru heart failure consecutively. So dont jump into conclusion by just looking into the screen of a device with you. Do the surface sign reading and surface analisation then combine the result of gadgets you have and must include a locator or dowsing. Compass bearing tru sign formation must be your priority that is why surveying a site is not simple. There must be a question and answer regarding dead trees around and protruding rocks. If no one can answer the question means positive result is slim. IMHO and experience.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 03:31:01 AM »
Thank you Sir Fom1113 for the advice and for sharing your experience. My friend is planning up to maximum of 85 feet depth if still there is nothing found he will go for the 2nd option. Still we are in the dark gray layer. I will keep you updated for any development.
Thank you.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 02:53:54 AM »
Good Day To All,
I would like to give a small development regarding our project. They are unable to work continuously due to holidays and because of many small issues they encounter. Recently it become obvious that few times a week something will come up that cause delay like the water pump is not working again, the switch is not turning on, the remote of floater is not working and many small things that stops the digger from working. It's happening before but not so often like now. Its as if someone are intentionally doing it for them to stop working. Finally, yesterday they are able to dig again but still they are in the dark gray hard layer. After few feet of digging (approx less than 65ft now) they try to check using a not so high quality metal detector and it give positive sound on gold. They test 4 times and gives the same result...
"Does this mean we are on the right spot and we are near the target?"

Your input are highly welcome!
Thank you.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 05:27:01 AM »
I assume that detector is VLF. If your gadget is a single small coil detector i am not sure of the result because small coil vlf detectors are sensitive to mineralisation. Hot rocks are usually being detected by vlf machines so clever ground balancing should be applied first. Better prove it by digg]ng down to that direction. It eventually fades and disappear if you dig down and no AU metal down there but if the signal strenght increases then you may problaly hitting the real one.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2019, 09:04:27 PM »
I agree and this is excellent advice! ;)
TW

I assume that detector is VLF. If your gadget is a single small coil detector i am not sure of the result because small coil vlf detectors are sensitive to mineralisation. Hot rocks are usually being detected by vlf machines so clever ground balancing should be applied first. Better prove it by digg]ng down to that direction. It eventually fades and disappear if you dig down and no AU metal down there but if the signal strenght increases then you may problaly hitting the real one.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 10:12:18 PM »
Thanks admin, almost entirely my advises are based on my experiences.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 12:16:18 PM »
Thank you Sir Fom1113 for the advice we will surely do that and keep you updated for any development. For now as they dug deeper the frequency lessen. Does it mean we're getting closer?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2019, 01:29:09 AM »
I'm not sure.  Try dig deeper until the detection disappears and examine what type of backfill in that level where there's no more detection.

Please read carefully this relevant topic that all of us should take seriously. According to experienced detectorists if you bury a 2 inches diameter gold coin and do the detection after lets say 70 days, that coin can be detected as a 2 inches diameter gold coin and if that coin was buried at 10 inches depth that detector reading will give you an accurate depth reading of 10 inches. If you bury a 2 inches diameter gold coin today then do the detection of the coin after 70 years then the coin detection would appear in the screen as a 4 inches or maybe 6 inches diameter coin. In this case those detectors may produce an erroneous reading in depth since allmost all portable detectors are designed to read coins of small size. The detection of a coin buried in a 70 days span maybe accurately read unlike those buried for 70 years. It is just a coin but lets say if a stack of gold bars with 2.5 feet X 2 5 feet dimension may probably produce enormous false detection and wrong depth reading to plenty of gadgets. This may appear as a shallow small piece of gold to some detectors. The possibility of hitting the side part of the real target may give you a strong signal although your target is few feet away from your dig spot. Keeping in mind this simplified science of electromagnetism is crucial to quick recovery.

What more if your deep seeking gadget targeted a big volume of load at the level of 120 feet? Depth detection and pinpointing the exact spot of digging is surely inaccurate IMHO.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2019, 09:59:48 AM »
I have a question...maybe you have the same experience? what's the possibility for a water pump to broke or malfunction. It was bought brand new few months ago, well taken care of but did not work many times and brought to technician to fix many times as well. In the past week it was  broken again and fix and after 2 days broken again. The technician said 1st time they encounter like that and they are baffled how that kind of motor failure happened. At this point the diggers are supposedly just 2 days away from the set target point according to frequency. But they are force to stop again and wait till the water pump is fix...

Is what's happening have anything to do with the spirits in the place or just really normal electrical malfunction?

(Every Tuesday and Friday we give offering and light candles for the spirits according to advice)

Kindly share your idea and experience !

tninja

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2019, 07:31:38 AM »
What's the brand name of the pump? Some of the Made in China or Taiwan pumps can be problematic, in my experience. Of course its difficult to say certainly yes or no a spirit or spirits is trying to interfere with your operation. It could also be that the Master of all spirits is delaying it because the timing is not quite right for everyone involved. If anyone there loves God, I believe He will make sure you are successful in perfect time, given how profoundly such a success will impact your lives and the lives of those around you. In my experience, I suppose it will depend on who you're placing your faith in. I know it is an old tradition here in the Philippines to try and appease the spirits of dead people in such cases. But again I humbly say in my own experience, that is not the right path. By attempting to please "the spirits" you are placing your faith in those spirits and thereby granting them too much power over your operation. The problem with that is some of those spirits could very well be evil and will never want you to reach the object no matter what you do to satisfy them. I recommend placing your faith in God and praying for Him to grant your group success. Just my humble advice.

tninja

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2019, 08:06:08 AM »
Almost accurately guessed of the depth, the spot you are presently digging is far more deeper than the smaller one. At 62 feet and still nothing i think you are at the spot of large load. You may eventually stop digging after reaching strong the water level. Strong spring water that financier may deplete their pocket for supporting monthly electric bill . Very interesting site though.

Why not try the load buried in between 35 to 50 feet? I strongly believe that small target load is not far away from your present dig spot. If you can drift 5 to 7 meters at gray layer then it is a big possibility of success. But before doing that suggestion try experimenting a downward dig to that hard concrete layer. If you found top soil below that gray layer then it is the time for you to try looking for the smaller load.

Fom1113, you post great information here. Sometimes it comes at the perfect time for me so I just want to say that your willingness to share it us is very much appreciated. I had a question for you. There's a site that I'd like to get your opinion on because some aspects of it surprised me after bringing in different types of equipment to confirm the target locations. I will attach the site layout. The spacing between objects isn't perfect but the sizes are correct. The smaller object was chosen as the first target, thinking it would not be buried as deeply as the other ones. But current depth over the smaller object has now reached 43 ft. What is strange is that we are getting a strong signal over the larger objects using a simple two-box VLF machine (White's TM 808). 100% intensity on the meter, if you're familiar with the unit. We were sort of left scratching our heads. On a 8 x 2 ft object, even if it was full of pure gold, its seems we should only be getting a signal if the object was buried less than around 15 ft deep. But why would the smaller object be buried so much deeper than such a larger one? Could it be because the smaller object also contains precious gemstones and is therefore more valuable? Have you or anyone else ever encountered a site where such a smaller object is buried so much deeper than the larger ones? Very good signs have came from over the smaller object. Hearts, diamonds, cubes, shoes, pointing hands etc... Definitely man-made markers.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2019, 08:53:54 AM »
The answer to your questions rely on the recovery of the detected gold and you will be surprised of the result because it contradicts to some of your pmcurrent understanding of how those gold were buried.

I already discussed here about the simple principle of electromagnetics. A box of gold with a 3x3 feet size can be detected as 6x 6ft or maybe larger more after several decades under the soil.

tninja

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2019, 09:01:28 AM »
The answer to your questions rely on the recovery of the detected gold and you will be surprised of the result because it contradicts to some of your pmcurrent understanding of how those gold were buried.

I already discussed here about the simple principle of electromagnetics. A box of gold with a 3x3 feet size can be detected as 6x 6ft or maybe larger more after several decades under the soil.

Ah yes, but with a TM 808 two-box VLF machine you can really only get down to a maximum of 20 ft depth on very large objects. So let's say the larger objects are at that maximum 20 ft depth. That's still less than half the depth of the smaller object. So are you saying that its possible to receive a 100% intensity VLF signal from a 8 x 2 ft gold object buried several meters deep if it has been buried there since WW2? Even after that long it seems like it would be pushing it for a TM 808.