Author Topic: Is this a sign of Treasure?  (Read 23855 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Is this a sign of Treasure?
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2019, 03:27:50 AM »
Muddy soil is 20 feet then hard layer again about 10 feet. If your digspot is at the top of the specific object lets say at 120 feet then your search is over. If not then those layers will appear again redundant. There is no guarantee that you are about to reach the object becauae burial design engineering is extremely complicated and can not be guessed its depth accuracy by not doing an actual survey of the area. At the mean time just achieve the previous target depth 85 feet then you must try other option.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2019, 03:37:15 AM »
Metal detectors are most of the time fooled by electromagnetic force from the Au itself. Those magnetic fields were trapped at the muddy layers, being pushed by earth gravity and for being there below the ground for a very long period this electromagnetic field expands continuosly. Even if those treasure were far below that mud you will probably experience this MD detection phenomenon. But try digging more down to 85 feet maybe i am wrong (who knows true goldbars were waiting there) but if you found nothing down there at 85 feet then my theory is right. May pagasa ka pa! Makikita natin yan pero hindi sa butas na yan...🤗
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2019, 05:58:14 PM »
At 80 feet and not even some odd formations of stones, aaaeeerrrr.  When at 110 feet, toss in the towel or shovel and go have a cold San Miguel.  Not there.  By 80 feet there is most always something there.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2019, 06:06:31 PM »
I know of a site as bad as that or worse.  You would not think such a thing could happen.  A small tunnel kind of deposit in a back water part of a smaller island.  Several different trys had been made to dig and clear out this site, the tunnel was found.  Every time someone starts, someone gets killed.  Finally after 8 deaths related to the work and not necessarily on the property getting killed, the family said NO more digging.  Finally someone convinces a relative to dig the site.  They dig and the next day the digger's brother gets killed riding a motor cycle away from the site.  Direct hit by a truck on the road.  During the dig they found most recent evidence that someone had sacrificed a local Filipino girl and buried her in the hole.  Presumably to prevent any more bad spirits looking for someone to kill.

As it stands now, 9 people have died digging a hole not more than 25 feet deep.  Taking a picture of the site, there appears a dark shadow cloud over the entrance and even the pictures have an evil feeling looking at them.

These things are real.

Z

Dear Tninja,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts regarding my question about spirit guardians. Each and everyone here have different point of view regarding unseen entities depending on their experiences and beliefs. This is our first time in this adventure so we are really confuse when things happened out of ordinary but you really have a good point and i totally agree with what you’d said.

So far, we are at 70 feet depth and the layer is getting slightly soft now the signal is more strong and the frequency is very less. Hoping to reach the zero frequency very soon and see what’s next under the gray layer. But we need to wait for few days to continue digging again due to some equipment that is broken again.

You're welcome. This is a long story so I won't go in to all of it, but one time my group hired a mananambal to come light some incense, slay a chicken and say his words over the site because the family kept insisting on doing it. Within days 2 family members had become possessed by a spirit that tried to make a deal with the brother for 10% if he killed everyone else. The father also had gotten drunk and lost his mind, destroying everything in the house at one point. The very healthy pig staying in a pin near the dig site, that was kept very clean, mysteriously died during the night etc etc... For me it was obvious what had invited all of those spirits there. But anyways, I hope you are successful there my friend. Stay safe

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2019, 06:14:19 PM »
Dear Sir Fom1113

Thank you for giving light on this issue about water pump. We will surely apply your suggestion. Hopefully not just to lessen the expenses but to expedite the work.

Regards

We use a large firm ( often hard white plastic ) bucket , drill lots of holes on the side, drop the submersible pump in the bucket and lower the bucket down to the bottom.  Leave some loose slack on the pump hose and tie it to the lowering rope.  On the push up from the bottom, use hard flexible hose, the black stuff with wire wound around.  Once over the top and down away you can use soft flat  flexible kind.  That turn of 90' from coming up vertical and turning flat, that turn if allowed to collapse using not hard hose, will drastically reduce the efficiency in pushing out water.

Z

tninja

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2019, 02:09:00 AM »
Yo guys ... Check it out, i'm doing the happy dance over here  ;D

https://youtu.be/B8rp1lw9aKo

https://imgur.com/aZweEf6
https://imgur.com/YLECesc
https://imgur.com/a/ZESMxzW

44 ft depth. What are your thoughts?

Zobex, im in 100% agreement with you. Its crazy and bizarre but yes these treasure locations do appear to have a very real spiritual presence. Its interesting to hear about your experience. Thanks for sharing.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2019, 05:04:09 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone explain what a V sign means?
We have found a V shape sign pointing down. It's looks like it is molded the size is twice the palm and the color is Violet. Unfortunately we can't take a photo at the moment.

Regards

Offline fom1113

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2019, 01:16:27 AM »
This code that i found from the net is similar to other codes that spread in different website. The question is how deep?

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2019, 10:00:34 AM »
Dear Fom1113

So does this mean there is big possibility we are digging on the right spot?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2019, 08:49:47 PM »
Yes your dig spot is positive and i knew it ever since i started to reply in this post. TH are mostly digging at the right spot but most of them end up in failure. Determining the depth of load is crucial to success. Did you notice that i was so persistent to remind you that you are possibly digging at the big load? If you have a lot of money to support that mega operation then you can continue and you can stop your query to anyone anytime.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »
Your digging goes far away from the small loads somewhere in terms of depth.

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2019, 08:41:57 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Can i ask your opinion please regarding the below signs? I will upload a video later to interpret them better. Also in one part of the video there is something that looks like a face when you flip it. I also posted a screenshot of it. If anyone can help your input is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards

Offline jewellcat

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2019, 04:10:06 PM »
Here are the videos. All input are welcome .
Thank you for your time.

Regards

Offline fom1113

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2019, 02:41:59 AM »
 That thing you found is the result of back fill layering. Look how the soil of different property was sandwiched inside the thick layer that you are currently digging? That was unintentionally created by those who dug the original shaft to subdivide the treasure that was hidden. But for us who are keen observer of anything then it is a good signal that a treasure cache was hidden in that level but you can't guess where in every quadrant of compass direction you have to proceed.

If the treasure cache was predetermined at the top of your shaft that maybe an added clue which may lessen the burden of being lost.