Author Topic: Foreign Treasure Hunters  (Read 339 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Foreign Treasure Hunters
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2019, 05:42:52 PM »
Thank you... Peace for every one of us.

Honestly i don't hate any foreign people T hunting in our land. I know what hardships they encounter here as almost majority of them went bankrupt and worst some get killed in digging accident. The Japanese are instrumental, the Americans also are the main reason why those treasures left here so let them dig if they want. But alas is in our hands as some of few Filipinos got the opportunity to know the secret how to recover from big to small deposits. If a foreign hunter knew the secret how to locate it, well lets congratulate him. But as far as i know foreign hunters always proceed to extremely deep big loads and dangerous to dig. Lets leave that to them. 9 bars, 15 bars or 20 bars of 75 kilos in every vault is enough for us Pinoys. 3 small deposits are equivalent to 1 big BTW. 

Happy hunting guys.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 06:46:24 PM »
Hi everyone. I just want to clarify regarding that Filipinos dont owned or have the only right on the treasure that are hidden on thier land. Like our mineral law, what is underneath your land. ( 1 meter or something). The Government has 30 percent share and the land owner will have 70% or something. That is not exactly what the rules say but atleast that is the basic. If a Foriegn TH will follow this and have an ageement with the land owner. Then it will be good. Reality since our laws here were not as strong as on the U.S. well a good deal with the land owner and a discreet operation will be much better. Permits will be jus back up.

Just my idea.

BTW How is Z?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline tninja

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 07:49:13 PM »
Duterte is such a little girl... You guys have made such an epic mistake electing this guy. Everybody knows that Chinese boat rammed the Filipino fishing vessel at Recto Bank and literally left the crew to drown in the sea like animals. And yet you still support this little pathetic weakling president. He's only good at murdering his own people in the streets. This guy has totally failed your country by surrendering your land and sea to China without even evoking the Mutual Defense Treaty. He is letting a foreign country walk all over your people, on your own land and sea, like you're all nothing but a bunch or worthless cockroaches. How any of you can still support this guy is a complete and total flabbergasting mystery to the entire world.

It is a very sad day for the Philippines. If you care at all about your children and children's children having a country they can call their own then I truly hope you can wake up from your Dutertard trance and completely reject this man's offspring when they attempt to get elected after his term. Otherwise you have handed over this land to China. A country who very clearly sees you all as lower than dirt. WAKE UP FILIPINOS!  :(
The outcome is only uncertain for those who disbelieve.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 09:17:16 PM »
 Yes you are right, he murdered criminals. But during noynoy times criminals and drug syndicates were murdering innocent people everyday and every night and that was you like. You showed us where your side is or maybe you are one of them. Did you ever forgot rhat during noynoy (the most intelligent guy) era those china sea incidents were very common and it is not done by fishermen only but including chinese militaries and oh yes noynoy did plenty of things to help harassed fishermen by complaining everywhere and it did help a lot by escalating harassment by chinese animals. They are greedy uncivilised and you can not change that forever, it is in their blood. You want to sacrifice millions by waging war in exchange of few saved souls? Did you ever saw the difference? Noynoy times chinese fishermen and militaries are doing harassments, how many boats did they sunk and most are intentional?
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline tninja

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 06:06:34 PM »
Yes you are right, he murdered criminals. But during noynoy times criminals and drug syndicates were murdering innocent people everyday and every night and that was you like. You showed us where your side is or maybe you are one of them. Did you ever forgot rhat during noynoy (the most intelligent guy) era those china sea incidents were very common and it is not done by fishermen only but including chinese militaries and oh yes noynoy did plenty of things to help harassed fishermen by complaining everywhere and it did help a lot by escalating harassment by chinese animals. They are greedy uncivilised and you can not change that forever, it is in their blood. You want to sacrifice millions by waging war in exchange of few saved souls? Did you ever saw the difference? Noynoy times chinese fishermen and militaries are doing harassments, how many boats did they sunk and most are intentional?

You're just like him. Weak minded and ignorant. I guess you saw that your lover is now calling the Filipino fisherman liars and taking China's side on the issue. Even though the Vietamese crew that saved them have confirmed their story.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-17/duterte-stands-by-china-despite-pressure-over-sea-collision?fbclid=IwAR3l5iMDD7ELZnulNY8oZfldBdHF8Vtb9Y0iavLK1li8b0qfXCMz95T5sqA

There doesn't need to be a war at all you baffoon. Duterte could raise the issue at the U.N. and the rest of the international community. But that won't happen. Because his entire administration is made up of half-brained chimps, they have recently said and I quote "love the international community." They are too full of pride and little man syndrome to ask any other country for help. The entire administration is an absolute disgrace and embarressment to the Philippines and the human race in general. Those are the facts.

Offline tninja

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 06:07:53 PM »
I guess the forum replaced the F word with "love"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: Today at 12:06:04 AM »
Tninja,
Watch your language. We don't allow name calling and bad words here. Hope you can understand why.
TW

You're just like him. Weak minded and ignorant. I guess you saw that your lover is now calling the Filipino fisherman liars and taking China's side on the issue. Even though the Vietamese crew that saved them have confirmed their story.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-17/duterte-stands-by-china-despite-pressure-over-sea-collision?fbclid=IwAR3l5iMDD7ELZnulNY8oZfldBdHF8Vtb9Y0iavLK1li8b0qfXCMz95T5sqA

There doesn't need to be a war at all you baffoon. Duterte could raise the issue at the U.N. and the rest of the international community. But that won't happen. Because his entire administration is made up of half-brained chimps, they have recently said and I quote "love the international community." They are too full of pride and little man syndrome to ask any other country for help. The entire administration is an absolute disgrace and embarressment to the Philippines and the human race in general. Those are the facts.

Offline tninja

« Reply #22 on: Today at 05:23:03 AM »
The guy said maybe I'm a drug dealer for criticizing Duterte. It reaches the point of infuriation for those who really care about the Philippines when you see these Duterte minions side with him on every issue no matter how ridiculous and damaging to the country's future. These idiots just voted a Marcos in to power because he gave them the command. Truly disgraceful...

That's fine I'm out