Author Topic: Pablo Escobar buried gold and wads of cash from $50billion drug fortune.  (Read 856 times)

Offline Agusan_Mike

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt
    • Amsoil
I think Tony and Zobex should partner with me to go and look for this: Pablo Escobar buried gold and wads of cash from $50 billion drug fortune in secret locations - then shot men who did it to keep locations secret.

1)  US Govt says 20% of our $100 bills are buried in Colombia. = 1+ Billion dollars
2)  Unknown amount of Gold Bullion buried by Escobar but estimated to be 1+ Billion
3)  Colombians Govt has only recovered around 100 Million cash and 150kgs of Gold.
4)  Several spooks still looking for it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/pablo-escobar-buried-gold-wads-11675881

There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Pablo Escobar buried gold and wads of cash from $50billion drug fortune.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 01:14:24 PM »
There was a TV program about that a while back whereby an American treasure hunting team were searching for his buried billions. I think it was on the Discovery Channel. I don't think they were able to locate it.
TW

Offline witboy

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 10:13:25 AM »
Yes sir Tony, the series was called 'Lost Gold of World War II' and I was trying to follow it up. As far as I know by research, their site was in Maddiangat, Quezon, Nueva Vizcaya. At the close of the 8th or last episode, they discovered the backdoor and other exits or entrances and that was about one month after Typhoon Ompong (Mangkut) which wreaked havoc on September 15, 2018. Anyway, that was more than a year ago so that is a lot of time to recover their treasure. Presumably, they would no longer be interested to continue the documentary if they were successful, for their own safety.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 12:22:08 AM »
No. That was different. The Discovery program he is talking about was called; "SEARCHING FOR PABLO ESCOBAR'S MILLIONS".. or something along those lines. I just happened to see the commercial and season two is about to start on TV again soon.

The "Lost Gold of World War II" is about Yamashita's gold in the Philippines. The film crew just left here about 10 days ago and are back there in the Philippines now shooting season two. They told me that they will be there in the Philippines for about two months.

Tony

Yes sir Tony, the series was called 'Lost Gold of World War II' and I was trying to follow it up. As far as I know by research, their site was in Maddiangat, Quezon, Nueva Vizcaya. At the close of the 8th or last episode, they discovered the backdoor and other exits or entrances and that was about one month after Typhoon Ompong (Mangkut) which wreaked havoc on September 15, 2018. Anyway, that was more than a year ago so that is a lot of time to recover their treasure. Presumably, they would no longer be interested to continue the documentary if they were successful, for their own safety.