Author Topic: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic  (Read 17038 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Philippines Worst Place to be in Asia During COVID-19 Pandemic
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2020, 10:29:41 PM »
My parents (in their mid-80's) both had their heart valves replaced about three or four years ago and they are taking it very seriously. They have both stayed home and been on total lock down. My own mother wouldn't even allow me inside the house until about a week ago and then she insisted that myself, the wife and kids all had to wear a mask there inside the house. I was kinda fed-up but anyway I did it just to please her.

I hate those things! Makes me sweat and feel like I'm suffocating!
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2020, 11:24:18 PM »
My parents (in their mid-80's) both had their heart valves replaced about three or four years ago and they are taking it very seriously. They have both stayed home and been on total lock down. My own mother wouldn't even allow me inside the house until about a week ago and then she insisted that myself, the wife and kids all had to wear a mask there inside the house. I was kinda fed-up but anyway I did it just to please her.

I hate those things! Makes me sweat and feel like I'm suffocating!
TW

If Mom says yes then absolutely Mom gets what she asks.  May not agree but it's MOM.  You are lucky to still have them around, miss mine, just glad they were around as long as they were.

Z

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2020, 02:22:17 AM »
TW, that is intense, but bless them, they are so old already, there is no need in trying to resist that I guess,

It's kind of like China threw a huge party, invited everyone, then left.

That is no accident. This is a long-planned event which, esoterically speaking, is all leading to the time of the great harvest - a period where many, many people across the planet will perish, to allow for the new world. is that by vaccination? or a war? or a great natural disaster? or all of the above? who knows.

The same group who perpetrated the 9/11 scam have perpetrated this flu scam, and they always use human life to make it feel real. when we saw those poor people jumping from the towers, or we see those sick people today in the world testing positive, the whole thing feels real to most.

This club, call them elites, NWO, Illuminati or whatever, have been around since ancient times, going back throughout history. This group have been here, they are truly international, they know no boundaries and are not divided by race or any of the petty factors we, at the base of the pyramid, allow ourselves to be divided by on a daily bases. All it takes is one false flag to be raised, like the George Floyd scandal (let's not go there) or the climate  scam - and everyone loses their minds and starts running wild. They have been working behind the scenes on every major global event for millennia. They were pulling the strings in world war 2 with the gold scandal, and they are pulling them now with this flu scandal.

The fact that china stood up and dusted off so quickly and the west has not is because part of the agenda is to install the Chinese draconian system all across the planet, and this is a perfect front to push that through. But first, the west (namely the US) must be brought to its knees, which is what they are currently doing. while we are all busy fighting about race inequality, mask mandates, who is to blame for a flu outbreak, the world order is being reshaped.

Here is an interesting link, a bit religious for my taste, but interesting nonetheless, talking about the occult, ritualistic side of what these mandates mean from an occultic perspective, and the transformation they bring to the human psyche, most people are too fast asleep to realise this is happening anyway - https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/

CIA and every other ABC on the planet is run by this group, in one way or another, they control Hollywood and every other major global event. Predictive programming is a big thing they are into... planting seeds in your subconscious so you are programmed to react a certain way to particular events...
 Go ahead and watch the movie Contagion from start to finish. see the bat in china just before the credits, which set off a chain reaction across the world, that is no coincidence, that movie is full of predictive programming - even the slogan of the film 'Nothing spreads faster than fear'

Also the British 2012 Olympics opening ceremony, one of the most televised events on the planet. the 2012 ceremony was a massive homage ritual to coronavirus, it's truly unbelievable when you see what they did, all portrayed to the exorcist theme... how fitting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV8Jr2QfZww

Just like in 9/11 many agendas were hit with that one stone the same will happen here with this flu.

- Food Shortage Crisis - has already begun, eventually, most people will be eating bill gates lab meat 'Beyond Meat' and Monsanto lab-grown crap.
- Economical Collapse / Cashless Society - bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will replace paper, gold and silver will skyrocket, many small and medium businesses will die and the world will move towards an autocracy run by autocrats like Bezos, Musk, Zuckerberg, Ma, Soros, Gates and so on and so forth (hunger games movie is close to the type of system they want.)
-Depopulation by vaccination, something that philanthropic virus/anti-virus developer Gates (of hell) has been quoted saying many times in his live talks.

They want you chipped, tracked and tagged, like cattle, something that is starting now with this vaccine covipass BLANK.

have you seen the damaging effects his vaccines have had on women and children in India? why is there a case against him for crimes against humanity in the supreme court of India? why are members of parliament in Italy also trying to file crimes against humanity charges to Gates?

I am very sorry about your dad Caches, I understand the emotion you have invested in this because of that. I think it's important now more than ever for people to band together, put differences aside and look after each other cause we are all in this fishbowl together.

Personally, the only thing I'm trying to avoid right now is mainstream media articles like CNN and Fox which are all propaganda arms of this group.

So, who here would be holding out their arms asking to be vaccinated after all that's happened?

I suggest listening to Dr. Rashid Buttar about vaccines and masks...etc, there's a true American patriot and hero, in my opinion.

Some good news for anyone who still believes in this and can prove it, you can have a go at making an easy $5,000 from this Doctor. - wh is offering that to anyone who can prove it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CLY-61QC4&t=

"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2020, 03:14:39 AM »
At least I am putting the face mask you gave me to good use... You know who you are  :D

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2020, 10:46:00 AM »
Wow. Nice one. LOL
TW

At least I am putting the face mask you gave me to good use... You know who you are  :D

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2020, 06:41:54 PM »

I thought that mask was for changing the dirty diapers ! !  Now that in the new soNothingt state of america we are required to carry a face diaper around with us, I gave 4 of the new local made cotton ones to my girlfriend.  She found a good use and made a Bikini out of them.  Fits her (barely) well to my opinion others though may be offended.  Since there is not much going on here with the Scare, we went down to the local beach town with her wearing a face mask Bikini and I was wearing my own face mask made out of ladies thong briefs.  You should have heard the comments.  Get's boring here.

Seriously this whole virus drama is going to destroy the PH economy.  No school for the kids for the next 2 years, the local economy is going to collapse as supplies are getting hard to find.  My friends are running out of funds and I am supporting a lot of Filipinos on the 5,000 peso here and 5,000 peso there.  This can not go on like that much longer.

Caches

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2020, 01:29:38 AM »
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/warned-coronavirus-last-2-more-22332926

US warned coronavirus will last 2 more years and force 'American way of life to change'

Caches

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2020, 01:40:09 AM »
In the spirit of seeking your own towering state of enlightenment I must ask, where do you guys read your news? Everywhere I look these days I see sources saying the same thing. Covid-19 is a real and deadly virus. Do you guys just choose to live in your own reality constructed by your own set of facts or is it really just Facebook memes? I'm curious. Our country is being destroyed right before our very eyes because of this thing and its all because so many Americans act like babies when someone tells them what to do. Dark times indeed.

Ohio man, 37, dies from coronavirus after claiming the pandemic which has killed more than 135,000 people was just 'hype' in a Facebook post

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8515535/Ohio-man-37-dies-coronavirus-claiming-pandemic-just-hype-Facebook-post.html

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2020, 08:57:54 PM »
The below would be a place to start to research on your own.  The Florida State reports.  The doctors involved in the testing and such.  Don't accept it on its face.  Confirm or debunk it on your own.  For the friends and relatives I have working in american hospitals I know that, for each person the hospital DECLARES as tested positive, the hospital gets 3,900usd for simply putting down the coding number on the hospital file.  If that person is admitted to the hospital, the hospital gets immediately 43,000usd direct from the Federal Government ( these numbers vary a few hundred dollars).  So there is a corruption motive here.  Now this is out of the mouth of some family members working in the hospitals here.  Same story is given by others.

Why is it Japan and Taiwan have near zero cases though millions of people ?  So either the testing is a fraud or the virus is RACIST for not affecting those two groups.

==============================================================================

Coronavirus testing numbers are being questioned after hundreds of labs in Florida reported 100 percent of people tested were positive for COVID-19.

On Saturday, Florida Atlantic University professor Rebel Cole released a list of several labs in the state that reported zero negative results for over 3,500 COVID tests, which he called a “scandal begging for press coverage.”

This is a scandal begging for press coverage:

333 FL Covid Testing labs reported 100% positive tests today in State Report for 3,528 tests.

That is 34% of today's 10,360 new cases.

Without these, today's "percent positive" would fall from 12.6% to 8.7%. pic.twitter.com/l4AZJISLim

— Rebel A. Cole (@RebelACole) July 11, 2020

“333 FL Covid Testing labs reported 100% positive tests today in State Report for 3,528 tests,” Cole wrote on Twitter, noting the number accounted for “34% of today’s 10,360 new cases.”

“Without these,” Cole added, “today’s ‘percent positive would fall from 12.6% to 8.7%.”

A local media outlet last week also picked up on the questionable results, with one doctor calling the numbers “fishy.”

“We’ve got what’s called a denominator problem – the denominator is the number of negative cases, or negative tests, or total tests, and the numerator is positive tests,” Dr. Jon Ward told WJHG.

“I looked at it and it [PanCare] showed 280 positives and zero negatives, and that just came up really fishy because I knew a lot of people who had gone to PanCare and tested negative.”

Dr. Ward estimates “that missing number would lower the positivity rate,” reports WJHG.

“Places like Lab24 Inc and Lee Memorial Hospital Lab also did not present the number of negative cases.”

Professor Cole also showed “Another 18% of today’s 10,360 new cases” came from 31 other labs that reported 90-99 percent positive cases.

Another 31 labs reporting 90% – 99% positive rates for 1,767 additional positive tests.

Another 18% of today's 10,360 new cases. pic.twitter.com/NNWJs0CTvr

— Rebel A. Cole (@RebelACole) July 11, 2020

The department of health in Bay County told WJHG they were working to get the data on negatives.

“The Florida Department of Health continues to work to be as transparent as possible. We are working with PanCare to get the negative antigen data for reporting purposes as quickly as possible.”

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2020, 11:32:15 PM »
Yes, Cash incentives being granted all over the world for the hospitals that follow the Herd Narrative, to keep pumping the fear factor.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/72070/this-is-how-much-hospitals-are-making-if-patients-have-coronavirus/index.html

My grandfathers' brother, who just recovered from a very bad case of malaria, most hospitals refused him because he refused to be swab tested for COVID cause he knows it's a scam (the whole family does), he managed to get into a private hospital, the dumbshits tried to comatose a conscious man and stick him on a ventilator, without any proper justification, no relatives allowed into the hospital with him.  He left the next day and recovered at home.

He said most hospitals he went to were practically empty.

Funny how we are told all hospitals are overrun - but nurses and doctors around the world have time to post TikTok videos of themselves dancing in the hallways. just research #emptyhospitals.

I've never been one for memes, but I have resonated more recently with some of those things over the past couple of weeks than I have from the entire past 4 months from the global mainstream media mouthpiece.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2020, 03:45:57 PM »
Well I guess this is what to expect.  Glad I am not there and there is zero chance I would consider going back.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1306550/govt-to-conduct-house-to-house-screening-to-transfer-covid-patients-to-quarantine-area

Caches

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2020, 12:57:30 AM »
Study: Newborn Infected With Covid-19 In Womb Experienced Neurological Complications

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/07/14/study-newborn-infected-with-covid-19-in-womb-experienced-neurological-complications/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

So you guys think all of these articles like this are fake news then?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2020, 09:13:03 AM »
There was no such thing as FAKE NEWS.. until we got a FAKE PRESIDENT!
TW

Study: Newborn Infected With Covid-19 In Womb Experienced Neurological Complications

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/07/14/study-newborn-infected-with-covid-19-in-womb-experienced-neurological-complications/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

So you guys think all of these articles like this are fake news then?

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2020, 09:32:22 AM »
Here is a good video for anyone interested in the truth.  means, don't let me stop you from having the wool pulled over your eyes by articles like that.

Corona - The Simple Truth in Under 6 Minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPs3_0vPv90

You can take a horse to the river, but you can't force him to drink.

Caches

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2020, 06:56:19 PM »
Here is a good video for anyone interested in the truth.  means, don't let me stop you from having the wool pulled over your eyes by articles like that.

Corona - The Simple Truth in Under 6 Minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPs3_0vPv90

You can take a horse to the river, but you can't force him to drink.

What gives you so much faith in these little homemade mediocre YouTube videos? Why should people take this information as indisputable fact over literally every mainstream news source? I've been all in to conspiracy theories for years. Illuminati, extra-terrestrials, REPTILIANS... You name it. I see a lot of people are just now starting to explore these alternative sources of information for the first time since the pandemic began. They've fallen in love with them because it fits their desired narrative. But they have an immature perspective on how reliable all of that information really is. Its so silly to think all this is some kind of manipulation. This is what Trump has done to our society. If people don't like what they're hearing from the news they quickly label it "FAKE NEWS"! We are talking about a man who very well may be near singularly responsible for the final destruction of our nation. And to think I used to love the guy. What a mistake