GENERAL Talk ANYTHING About TREASURE HUNTING > General Talk about ANYTHING Regarding TREASURE HUNTING

Contaminated Ground Water Gave Me Skin Cancer

(1/2) > >>

Caches:
I have skin cancer under my right eye from contaminated water than was always pouring all over me as I dug down to a depth of 67 ft over the course of two years. During that time I also had to fight off an antibiotic resistant staph infection that left scars all over my body. And after having to remove warts that formed all over the back of my neck and shoulders. Anyway... Im the moron that did it and dont suspect anyone else is dumb enough to do the same thing. I just wanted to give this as a warning. Dont dig deep holes in populated areas if you're going solo and its going to take a while. I wouldnt recommend digging deep holes in populated areas at all, after everything I've experienced. Just my advice and I realize how much its worth.

Caches:
Any hardcore diggers out there should check their skin for little flesh colored bumps or anything abnormal. I am in my 30s and never did like being in the sun. This is definitely a result of the ground water.

admin:
Wow.. that's really bad. Sad to hear about that and thanks for sharing. I remember going deep inside a hole there were digging in Manila and at about the 50 feet depth there was water pouring in everywhere (the total depth they had dug was around 80 feet at that time). That means we all were drenched down at the bottom. Lucky for me I only went down to the bottom once and didn't stay over 20 down there. Super dangerous also!

Thanks for sharing.
TW

ZOBEX:
Skin cancer can be from a number of contributing factors and yes working in the PH is hard on foreigners.

I am dealing with, liver failure but still working.  Lung cancer, mostly fixed.  Many skin cancers, removed and some still here.  Systemic cancer in the lymph system.  Bell's Palsy which is in fact a viral infection of the nerve sheaths.  Had a massive heart attack that took most of a year to recover from.  On the good side, one bullet hole and two years ago was bit by a cobra.

Send me a PM and I will show you how to deal with the cancer, few doctors know how to really fix it.  Buck up and laugh at it ! !  You could be me.

I've been technical help on some dig there, who and where not important.  But to say, this year two of them dropped dead from poison gas when breaking through a bulkhead.  One survived but is permanently damaged lungs.

TH is seriously dangerous business but once in your blood near impossible to walk away from.

Z

Caches:
Zobex, I appreciate it but honestly I don't really want to think about it that much. I'm going with topical applications of Apple Cider Vinegar and improving my diet. Apple Cider Vinegar is friggn amazing by the way. All those warts I mentioned before dried up and fell off within a week's time by soaking cotton balls in ACV and taping them over each wart over night. They literally turn to scabs and fall right off, never to return. To my surprise there have been many people having the same success with skin cancer. Of the doctor dont tell you this stuff. That would rather slice open your face and scar you for life. ACV seems to cause a powerful localized immune response allowing your own body to do the work. If you have any warts just try it... based on my own experience I can guarantee 100% success against warts.

https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/bcc/apple-cider-vinegar.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version