GENERAL Talk ANYTHING About TREASURE HUNTING > General Talk about ANYTHING Regarding TREASURE HUNTING

SNAKE DANGER in THunting how to prevent and treat bites

(1/2) > >>

spiritofthewind:
HI.Every one .....
I really neede help on this SNAKE DANGER, to me terifaying fack  out there in between treasures.
Can any of you teach me about
Snakes that are in Ph
how to spot them in forests fealds .....
how to treet a bite .....
is there any chance I can aquipt my self with anty serum
where to buy it .
how much does it cost .....?
I can say openly I am scared more from Snakes then from any booby traps or bad spirits .......Immagining being bited by Cobra or other type of snake in the middle of Jungle,Mountain with 30 min to recive anty venum dose is driving me creasy .
Still I will do it,but again if there is anyone out there that was bitten buy snake and survive or was in close incounter with Snakes or other dangerous creatures while THunting please tell me ,us the story ......thank you
WIND 

ps+ I cant belive that Philipinos I see on YTube on those videos are all walking in slipers ?? true ot forests and fields ......can any body explain it to me ?

Ruby:
Zobex will not go to the Philippines for a while, to many snakes in the government.... ;D

spiritofthewind:
Ruby do you know any thing about snake anty venum shot .......how to use it ?......is it possible to buy it in Philipins as prived person ?...
Did you ever incounter snakes ? do you know any one from this forum who would give me some information ?
I posted this topic  few members saw it but no ones really made any comment exept you joking which is ok with me I love jokes I will never be upsed just if you will know any of information on my topic pls let me know will you .....thanks
WIND

Ruby:
Sorry, no expert. In the Philippines if you got a snake bite you go to ABC or anti bite center, they are in most hospitals.

Here is a facebook page from Department of health about snakes.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDOHgov/photos/snake-bite-dos-and-dontsfamilysafety-childsafety-safety-safekidsweek-childhealth/850594988285088/

spiritofthewind:
thank you Ruby ......I read on article of a guy being bitten by Cobra and he stated he cur the wound,sucked poison out  and then added clean Garlic on it . Wound stayed black colored for a week but he survivied .
I mean I know power of Garlic but didnt know that can help in case of Cobras bite wow /////
The guy was far from hospital and he performent self remedie and it worked .
That is what I wish people here would bring more sources like this .

Thank you again WIND

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version