GENERAL Talk ANYTHING About TREASURE HUNTING > General Talk about ANYTHING Regarding TREASURE HUNTING

CANCER AND OTHER ILLNESES cosed by DIGGING Yamashita Treasure

(1/3) > >>

spiritofthewind:
                                                                             Hi,Guys
I read  manny times Treasure Hunters got in fackt sick from differrent illnesses cosed buy being exposed or in contact with misterious components JIA used to poison or contaminate they are hiding spots .Most of the time poisonus particals will be mix togethere with different layers of earth or even mix together with cement to create they are legendary concrete.
If you want let as here bring maximum information of how to protect our self in first place because prevention is the key in good health not cose or cure but prevention in first place .
I am no doctor or a hiler or guru but just an ordenaty guy who last 30 years do not consume any kinde of meet,fish,eggs,milk,I hardly eat cooked  food ...........I am PEACEFUUL FRUTERIAN .....RAW food you know Juices,salats,seads,hole greins...etc .PHILIPINS might be not reach country qua money but you guy are a paradise of healthy foods .Fruits and veggies plus stuff from jungle and nature  oh man its growing all over you .

WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUR HEALTH ?
                        HEALTHY MAN HAS MILIONS WISHEES VERSUS SICK MAN WHO HAS ONLY ONE WISH
                                                        you can guess what that wish is !

spiritofthewind:
                                                                      CANSER

Let me put it this way ........we all have a canser .....it is just a matter of time when it wil be activated .How come that we all have it ? ......answer is we host organic body, which means every living organic body o  this planet that is build from cels can have a canser .Ok more educated folks might jump on me now and trow lots of me bla bla bal ......but I do not care about it because I know what a canser is .More of all I also know parshly how to prevent its activation.
=============================================================================
Here agree or not up to you but please dont argue with me here I just want this to be as easy as possible because this is an fack so then there is only a point after it ,no any but ,or etc  point over ! Sinds all our body,organs are build from cells this is where you have to pay attention !!
Canser is nothing more or less then very first weak cell that aventualy dayed and starts decomposing !
Then comes second ,thrd...and so on .......so that before you know there is an formation of dead cells in deformed form and numbers .
OK pay attention here !!!
It allways starts with  very first 1 cell that dayes and then other sourounded ones are falowing .......WHY ?
Because in fackt there was a larger number that suffered tru out the time and then finaly one of them simply dayed it always starts with 1 and then grows from there in numbers creating a size .
============================================================================
If you will accept this just for the moment and be open for this information then I can tell you this as falow . WHY cells dayes .......hmmm because of multyplay reasons which doctors can tell you  more I know from my expirience ........cells dayed because they  didnt have a right food to feed on and where are exposed with an enormous amound of toxins true our our oral food consumptuon that yes it is nothing supriceing in there .
CELLS needs and consume or live only on 1 type of fuel and that is ENZIME .Pure unprocess Enzime is a one and the only
tastless fuel of our cells .Ones you feed your cells with enzime they will be happy and healthy an till your last breath ......you will daye healthy of old age never to worry about ilnesses.
For those they might not understand it........ here an unbitable compairising that evry living bean will understand.An diesel engine  will never runn on gasoline (benzine) because it is made for diesel .SO simple it is !DO the right fuel and engine will runn like a clock......right ?
Same with celles .......we are nothing more or less then a engine buil from cells and our fuel is called ENZIME .......fortinut for us it is only one and only fuel .....no others .
==============================================================================================
LAter on off corse engine needs oil ,air.water etc welllll we too right ? So pure water,cold press olive oil for example fresh air, and all other minerals etc are from importance for our engine to function properly .Ones you use a wronge oil wronge minerals bad air......you know you will run ,but question is for how long ?
==============================================================================================
Ok you got the idea so far ?
there you are .......now doctors are more then happy to set you on the trabble and cut you open and remove Canser buy doing what and how ?
Buy cuting canser of from organ or part of our body ..........but but ......what do they do they are not cuting precisly the canser cells that are dead but they sims to cut always little more around !!!.........
WHY ?
Because they know that  bigg portion of sourounding cells are  exsosted and it is just a matter of time when they will daye tooo so what they do they cut them too and remove till healthy cells sow you and thats it .Weather you recover  or not its up to ......????? they do not care at all !!
=============================================================================================
Perhapse you ask your self where do I finde ENZIME right fuel for my cells ?.........some think you will have to do on your on sorry ! JUst type in google  word enzime and start your jurney in reasurching .......and ones you do not sucssed you can alwaays ask me and I will tell you where and how to finde
100% pure enzime ,oil and fresh air .

So my felow Treasure Hunters you can see here that cose of  your Canser is in all of us and it is a matter of time before it is activated .Shure JIA as we all know had enormeus amound of Doctors and scientists being beasy with huge knowlidge behinde so of corse it was very easy for them to advice what  chemicle or natural products will inhace activation of Canser on any organic body that will  come close to hidden treasure .
I understud that most commen Cansers  diggers or crew members got are skin Canser ,lung Canser,kiddney Canser and so on .Shure you can get them ones you are exposed to Chemicle agents that JIA mix in cley or toxins you might inhale while you are digging . BUT what I want to say is that long before you started to digg you might have had used a wronge fuel,oil,air etc so I wouldnt blame Yamashita for it !
Yes I come a cross manny stories saying : hei  hei he was healthy didnt smoke and so on but the moment he got involved 3 months later he got Canser from a blue .
Hmmmmmm?  ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? I am not shure that this is the case ....in fackt I am 100% mshure that every of this diggers or western guys  where unhealthy long before they got involved in Yamashita treasure hunt .
Yes,yes ......I am aware of stories of GUardians and they are capabilities to make you sick ! Some how I belive and accept  that althought it the person is in an truthly healthy state of his body and soul how then Guearian or any of the entitie could affect his organic body when its functioning 100%.
The only answer is buy sabotageing and hurming our engine with Chemicles ? To be truthly honest I am not shure about next part in my story because I never incounter entities and gueardians and I wil tray to stay a way from them .......but storyes tells different that they are real and they are able to get you an Canser and hurd you via  your health ......How they do that I dont know so if any of you will know please respond with story and tell us your expirience ......

cheears
WIND
wind .

spiritofthewind:
                                                                     TOP 10 MUST LIST

1.SILICIUM
2.SODIUM BICARBONATE
3.APPLLE CYDER VINAGRE
4.GINGER
5.CURCUMA
6.RAW CAMEL MILK
7.TIGER MILK (IT IS A RECEPTIE NOT REAL TIGER MILK )
8.LEMON
9.C-VITAMINE  ( XXL amounds )
10.WATER ( fresh with exact PH level )

spiritofthewind:
                                                                                        SILICIUM

FAUND IN  WHITE KLEY  aKa  KAOLIN

We are fuul of toxines !!!! They are every where in our dayly life simply kiling our cells :  air ,food , clothes we wear,water we drink drinks we drink every where so we absorb them in an uscale amound .Besides Toxins we are fuul of bacteria ,fungas and yeast .

WHITE EATIBLE Clay absorb toxins !!!! and exhibits bactericidal properties,
                               has enveloping, removals and enterosorbiruyuschee effect on the skin and gastrointestinal tract.
                                                                  It tones, revitalizes and rejuvenates the body.

White clay of the type refers to the coastal Azov clays.
                                   Contains most of the number of required individual microelements, including calcium (Ca), iron
                      (F), copper (Cu), potassium (K), aluminum (Al), iodine (I), phosphorus (P), magnesium (Mg), silicon (Si), and others.

The therapeutic effect
                                                                White clay used as an anti-acne oily skin elevated.
                                                                      It has long been used to lighten freckles.
                               Use as a means of cleansing the body of toxins and radiation in case of poisoning and improper metabolism.
                                                            Fulfilling the role of foundations in the warm compresses,
                               white clay relieves pain in the compositions of arthritis, arthrosis and chondrosis, cellulite using lotions and wraps.
                                                       Mask imposed on the hair, dandruff and help to accelerate the growth.

The taste is reminiscent of damp earth. Oily, tender - melts in your mouth. When stratified and biting produces light crunch.

Composition: natural white clay lump................................Shelf-lifelimitless........................Made in Ukraine.

Kaolin is the basis of most drugs, face masks, powders, compresses.
                                               For the prevention and recovery of white clay is taken orally and used topically.
                                                      The taste quality of white clay lump without impurities, a snow-white.
                                                                          At the touch of velvety and tender.
                        Biting off a piece, crunches, rassasyvaya has the consistency of thick cream, gently stick to the teeth and palate.
                                                                                Surprisingly pleasant taste.

What can you  treat:
                                            Aprofound renewal of body cells, the removal of excess fat from the skin,
                                     renewal of the epidermis, the saturation of the skin with minerals, analgesic for bruises,
                            removing muscle pain, low back pain, arthritis, arthritis, rheumatism, breast, varicose veins, headaches.
    constipation, eliminates toxins and wastes, purifying the blood and lymph circulation, deposits of salt, fat, kidney stones and gall bladder,
                liver cleansing, osteoporosis and osteomyelitis, metabolic disorders, diseases of the joints, the destruction of the nails, hair loss .
                                  For maximum healing effect it is recommended to combine the two types of treatment simultaneously.

How to use inside:
                        Pieces of clay or powder is dissolved in the required amount of water to us, agitated with a wooden spoon, drink clay water sips.colds,

In cosmetology white clay used in the form of masks on the face, and how anti-cellulite agent. Edible White clay is suitable for oily, combination skin. It dries and smoothes facial contours, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. It absorbs excess oil on the skin to eliminate cellulite.

So Treasure Hunters time to arm your self with WHITE KLEY or KAOLIN  as  an top No 1  ingredience for preventing you get intoxicated buy JIA Booby Trap.
WHITE KLEY is cheep and easy to consume as drink . 

NOTICE OR WORNING : they are 2 types ...........1 is eatible  and other is not .Second one is used only for external use as mask so chouse the righ tone !!!!!!!!!!!

spiritofthewind:
Price in Philipins : 75 php for   1kg

--- Quote from: spiritofthewind on February 12, 2022, 02:24:30 PM ---                                                                                        SILICIUM

FAUND IN  WHITE KLEY  aKa  KAOLIN

We are fuul of toxines !!!! They are every where in our dayly life simply kiling our cells :  air ,food , clothes we wear,water we drink drinks we drink every where so we absorb them in an uscale amound .Besides Toxins we are fuul of bacteria ,fungas and yeast .

WHITE EATIBLE Clay absorb toxins !!!! and exhibits bactericidal properties,
                               has enveloping, removals and enterosorbiruyuschee effect on the skin and gastrointestinal tract.
                                                                  It tones, revitalizes and rejuvenates the body.

White clay of the type refers to the coastal Azov clays.
                                   Contains most of the number of required individual microelements, including calcium (Ca), iron
                      (F), copper (Cu), potassium (K), aluminum (Al), iodine (I), phosphorus (P), magnesium (Mg), silicon (Si), and others.

The therapeutic effect
                                                                White clay used as an anti-acne oily skin elevated.
                                                                      It has long been used to lighten freckles.
                               Use as a means of cleansing the body of toxins and radiation in case of poisoning and improper metabolism.
                                                            Fulfilling the role of foundations in the warm compresses,
                               white clay relieves pain in the compositions of arthritis, arthrosis and chondrosis, cellulite using lotions and wraps.
                                                       Mask imposed on the hair, dandruff and help to accelerate the growth.

The taste is reminiscent of damp earth. Oily, tender - melts in your mouth. When stratified and biting produces light crunch.

Composition: natural white clay lump................................Shelf-lifelimitless........................Made in Ukraine.

Kaolin is the basis of most drugs, face masks, powders, compresses.
                                               For the prevention and recovery of white clay is taken orally and used topically.
                                                      The taste quality of white clay lump without impurities, a snow-white.
                                                                          At the touch of velvety and tender.
                        Biting off a piece, crunches, rassasyvaya has the consistency of thick cream, gently stick to the teeth and palate.
                                                                                Surprisingly pleasant taste.

What can you  treat:
                                            Aprofound renewal of body cells, the removal of excess fat from the skin,
                                     renewal of the epidermis, the saturation of the skin with minerals, analgesic for bruises,
                            removing muscle pain, low back pain, arthritis, arthritis, rheumatism, breast, varicose veins, headaches.
    constipation, eliminates toxins and wastes, purifying the blood and lymph circulation, deposits of salt, fat, kidney stones and gall bladder,
                liver cleansing, osteoporosis and osteomyelitis, metabolic disorders, diseases of the joints, the destruction of the nails, hair loss .
                                  For maximum healing effect it is recommended to combine the two types of treatment simultaneously.

How to use inside:
                        Pieces of clay or powder is dissolved in the required amount of water to us, agitated with a wooden spoon, drink clay water sips.colds,

In cosmetology white clay used in the form of masks on the face, and how anti-cellulite agent. Edible White clay is suitable for oily, combination skin. It dries and smoothes facial contours, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. It absorbs excess oil on the skin to eliminate cellulite.

So Treasure Hunters time to arm your self with WHITE KLEY or KAOLIN  as  an top No 1  ingredience for preventing you get intoxicated buy JIA Booby Trap.
WHITE KLEY is cheep and easy to consume as drink . 

NOTICE OR WORNING : they are 2 types ...........1 is eatible  and other is not .Second one is used only for external use as mask so chouse the righ tone !!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version