Author Topic: Gold Guns and Goons  (Read 6147 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Gold Guns and Goons
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 12:45:10 PM »
Wasn't the European gold shipped to each EU nations pertaining Colony? i.e Dutch to Indonesia, British to Singapore?
Also, who rounded up the South American gold? was it all really made that simple for the Japanese and delivered right to their doorstep in PH?
I was under the impression they at least made it look like an accident.

Not, the actual program was for it to be held by the jewwishs bank network out of europe that owns the fed res network.  The gold was shipped to the PH and in a joint program with other countries it was put into deep deposits.  The entire manila basin is crossed with deep hard rock tunnels with small mining railroads that were electric.  Like in USA at the time. At the end it was "ripcord blasted shut with a lot of people inside.  That is why they want to build a subway in the Manila basin.  Burma Road was not built to carry supplies into the area but to take out truck loads of gold.  Only o nce about 20 years ago did one land owner there try to get me to go down a found airshaft on his Manila property.  It was at lest 150 feet down and less than 4 feet in diameter.  How it was cut I shudder to guess.  All I could see is a small portion of tunnel with the railroad as it is blasted in countless stops through out, we call it ripcord blastig.  Never would I ever go down something like that again.

I had american family members in China that were supposed to be part of the air strike on tokyo to kill the emperor before Dec 1941.  The presidential executive order has been released or was released.  Some place I have a copy of it.

Internet problems here, the assholes do not want us to see any information from Russia.  I hope Russia kicks their ass.  The ukraine  money machine and massive sex trafficking coming out of there since 2014.  Last night I was going over details on the sex trafficking and Biden and friends money cash flow with some people.  Well that SHTF today.  You don't discuss sex trafficking and cash flows.

Just an FYI, I personally reviewed the gold transactions and money flow with then VP Biden in reports filed.  So YES I do know the ace hole so don't tell me what kind of person he is.

Russia was never involved in the gold scams, not even when the commies were in power.  BUT the jewwwes out of Russia were key figures in it.  Sorry if the truth is not what you want to hear.  But then I am too old to be concerned about that.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2022, 12:47:32 PM »
My typo, americans in china were supposed to kill the emperor and bomb the palace AFTER 12-1941.  I recall the date was after February 1942.  But the Japanese beat them to it first.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2022, 12:49:45 PM »
Here i read it was a Philippine fregat.

''At 8:30 a.m., government troops broke into the rear of Camp Aguinaldo and trained their howitzers and mortars on Camp Crame. By 9:00 a.m., General Josephus Ramas gave the Fourth Marine brigade the “kill order” while civilians were still inside, but the brigade’s commander Colonel Braulio Balbas hesitated. Instead, he told Ramas, “We’re still positioning the cannons.”[126] Ramas would ask Balbas to attack four times, and each time, Balbas stalled. Marcos lost control of the Marines.[127]

At around the same time, a rebel frigate anchored at the mouth of the Pasig River had its guns aimed at Malacañan, just three kilometers away. Earlier that morning, Naval Defense Force chief Commodore Tagumpay Jardiniano told his men that he had declared himself for Enrile and Ramos. His men stood up and applauded, and Marcos lost control of the navy.[128]''

https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/featured/the-fall-of-the-dictatorship/

Yes what do you think the PH government is going to say.  American Crew on a ship given to them by the Americans.  The aircraft being flown against the palace was flown by Americans.  When I say Americans that does not mean to say they were all blond hair and blue eyes.  Understand here ? ?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2022, 04:49:01 PM »
Wasn't the European gold shipped to each EU nations pertaining Colony? i.e Dutch to Indonesia, British to Singapore?
Also, who rounded up the South American gold? was it all really made that simple for the Japanese and delivered right to their doorstep in PH?
I was under the impression they at least made it look like an accident.

Some was actually shipped onto Luzon and Mindanao by Japanese navy ships and off loaded by Japanese sailors for a fact in 1938.  Eye witnesses, recently died.  A lot of British and Dutch crown jewels wound up in the PH.  A friend of mine found two steel gasoline drums of gold coins and jewellery dumped in a wet spot on his property.  On the retreat line of Yamashita.  for years they looked at the steel drums thinking they contained chemicals that could ruin their rice fields.  One day one finally just fell through and they could see the gold.  Then dug them up and continued to poke around in the mud.  Came up with a gold crown with jewels in it. ? ? ?

That was 2002.  In 2004 they asked I go and scan the property and look for more loot.  But then turned cheap and really did not want to share anything with me.  Say what 2%.  Told them to go buy their own detectors.  No longer friends.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2022, 05:14:50 PM »
OK so the story is :

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2022/03/22/us-philippines-war-games/

Yea sure, this is the same president that was going to kick out the USA.  Hmmm.  He is out of office in 3 months or less.  When ever there is a joint maneuver there is gold being shipped out of the PH by USA ships.

There is a rumor on Mindanao that the current president takes at least 2 trips a month out of Davao City to a USG military base in Japan, getting medical treatments to stay alive.  Would that be any connection to inviting back in the hated USG military ?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2022, 06:58:57 PM »
If he's out in three months then who will take over his place as the next President of the Philippines?
TW

OK so the story is :

Yea sure, this is the same president that was going to kick out the USA.  Hmmm.  He is out of office in 3 months or less.  When ever there is a joint maneuver there is gold being shipped out of the PH by USA ships.

There is a rumor on Mindanao that the current president takes at least 2 trips a month out of Davao City to a USG military base in Japan, getting medical treatments to stay alive.  Would that be any connection to inviting back in the hated USG military ?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2022, 07:31:19 PM »
Well Tony, the answer is BongBong Marcos, as of today.

Z

If he's out in three months then who will take over his place as the next President of the Philippines?
TW

OK so the story is :

Offline Ruby

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2022, 08:36:39 PM »
And the longtime missing ''Picasso'' suddenly was back in mommy Imelda's house.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/arts/design/hunt-for-missing-marcos-art-seeks-to-regain-momentum.html

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1524354983357186048

trending now in Twitter with more 12.000 + tweets

SeekG7

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2022, 02:44:11 PM »
He was probably the better choice. As sad as that is.

Offline Ruby

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2022, 11:16:11 PM »
Better choice?
What about a corruption free lawyer/economist?
No court cases, 3x highest recognition from COA etc etc etc?

https://mb.com.ph/2022/01/02/leni-robredos-six-years-as-vp-what-she-has-achieved/

SeekG7

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2022, 12:37:59 AM »
She seems too soft to tackle some of the biggest problems here. But maybe you're right.

SeekG7

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2022, 02:09:28 AM »
I just saw the missing Picasso article. Hahaha... How ironic is that? Hilarious

Offline Ruby

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2022, 05:00:52 AM »
The story got worse. In 2014 the government seized paintings in Imelda's house in San Juan. De rest of the houses were empty, in Ilocos only empty picture frames.
One of the paintings was the Picasso...Now they are wondering if Imelda gave a fake during the raid in 2014 and kept the original worth 8 billion peso (31 million dollar)

May 12 2022
NEW: On September 30, 2014, the government seized a Picasso Reclining Women VI from the Marcoses' San Juan home. What's it doing there in Imelda Marcos' home in recent photos? Will thread, and show court documents.

https://twitter.com/lianbuan/status/1524941931125837824

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2022, 03:15:19 PM »
Better choice?
What about a corruption free lawyer/economist?
No court cases, 3x highest recognition from COA etc etc etc?

https://mb.com.ph/2022/01/02/leni-robredos-six-years-as-vp-what-she-has-achieved/

Robredo is a whinner.  Not a winner.  Totally submissive and pushed around by Duterte.  Didn't even have the balls ( never use women in politics ) to have a government car and driver to move about in.  Used her own car and paid her own driver.  Not even a private single engine aircraft to fly about in during disasters.  And this is the one you want to run military conflicts and take on powerful foreign persons.  Yea sure.  Robredo was another whining college student along with Noberto Gonzales accept Noberto had the push and corruption to go somewhere.  Crooked yes, but the strength to do something even though it was corrupt.  I remember Noberto from the 1986 coup-de-ta.  He worked for the cia out of the embassy in Manila.  The organized student protests before the coup were organized and paid for out of the USG embassy.

Court room lawyers do not run country's.  Take them out of their safe little environment and they can not even build a camp fire, fix a flat tire or push back a rebel attack.  Literally they are lost outside of the confines of their personal office and a court room.  Gee lets get a court ruling that the commander of the AFP can not loot the fuel depots or that the NFA stop selling rice out the back door on the black market.  No.  Send some goons in a SUV over with clubs and guns and all of a sudden the NFA stops back door selling food.  De Lima was a good prosecutor, her problem was she was going after too many pedophiles and sex perverts in the catholic church.  That is why she was framed up and put out of circulation.  Even the catholic church was silently supporting her and asking she bust the pedophiles because the church did not want to be exposed as doing it directly.  A big power struggle in the global church.  Ask me in a PM how I know.

Z

SeekG7

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2022, 03:55:49 PM »
Robredo is a whinner.  Not a winner.  Totally submissive and pushed around by Duterte.  Didn't even have the balls ( never use women in politics ) to have a government car and driver to move about in.  Used her own car and paid her own driver.  Not even a private single engine aircraft to fly about in during disasters.  And this is the one you want to run military conflicts and take on powerful foreign persons.  Yea sure.  Robredo was another whining college student along with Noberto Gonzales accept Noberto had the push and corruption to go somewhere.  Crooked yes, but the strength to do something even though it was corrupt.  I remember Noberto from the 1986 coup-de-ta.  He worked for the cia out of the embassy in Manila.  The organized student protests before the coup were organized and paid for out of the USG embassy.

Court room lawyers do not run country's.  Take them out of their safe little environment and they can not even build a camp fire, fix a flat tire or push back a rebel attack.  Literally they are lost outside of the confines of their personal office and a court room.  Gee lets get a court ruling that the commander of the AFP can not loot the fuel depots or that the NFA stop selling rice out the back door on the black market.  No.  Send some goons in a SUV over with clubs and guns and all of a sudden the NFA stops back door selling food.  De Lima was a good prosecutor, her problem was she was going after too many pedophiles and sex perverts in the catholic church.  That is why she was framed up and put out of circulation.  Even the catholic church was silently supporting her and asking she bust the pedophiles because the church did not want to be exposed as doing it directly.  A big power struggle in the global church.  Ask me in a PM how I know.

Z

Yeah, she always struck me as more of a weak student activist than anything close to a true leader. Totally agree. Sometimes you need a hardcore killer to run things. That's the world we live in.