Author Topic: Marks by nature or man?  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Swephaw

Re: Marks by nature or man?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2022, 05:28:06 AM »
This is the last rock with marks i have found.

Offline Swephaw

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2022, 06:45:29 AM »
fom1113

Regarding the coordinate marker:

Should I look for the counter sign or support marker buried up to 2 feet also or could it be visible direct?
And could it be in any direction or should I follow the pointing direction of the coordinate marker?

This is what i found about 1 m away from the "tip" of the coordinate marker when digging around the rock.

Appreciate any thoughts....

Offline fom1113

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2022, 01:54:15 AM »
 8) 8) 8)
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2022, 05:54:59 AM »
Hi Swephaw, I don't mean to burst your bubble here, but you say treasure was found a few miles away, sadly this gives no indication that treasure would be in this spot. Almost everywhere we can stand in this country has treasure within a few miles radius.

All the marks on those stones appear naturally formed.

Without some kind of a concrete historical account or living witness report, I would not spend the resources here.

Historical reports etc are the bare minimum we should expect on a site. Primarily You want physical genuine markers and wartime evidence, ideally ones that have been found sub surface, that gives you a very good idea of the area to start investigating. Otherwise it starts feeling like the needle and haystack scenario..

I prefer to tell people straight as to not waste their time and build up false hopes. Focus on the facts and solid evidence in front of you, nothing else. Don't dig where someone on the internet has told you to, that has never worked for anyone and remember all the treasure was cursed under dark ritualistic sacrifices and such, so you are dealing with a lot of protection, which is why being ruthless in your analysis is so important. Don't be the 99%, be the 1%.

Good Luck
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline fom1113

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2022, 11:36:58 AM »
In short stop doing hunting and stay away from this thread. That's it.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2022, 12:01:28 PM »
If you want much detailed help, go to any good FB groups and select some people that can guide you. Most of the active people there are experienced in the field and some were successful in their past ventures.

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2022, 02:52:28 AM »
Sad that this is the attitude of a 'senior member' here, certainly does not reflect well for those titles given. I think anyone who tells someone to stop hunting or to stay away from sharing their individual opinion, because it may conflict with their own belief, is clearly very bitter and overcome by their own inner conflict.

I have worked with just about every pointer and analyser that can be found, and the thing they have in common is they are all convinced they are right.
There are only a few members here that I would recommend listening to, but they are a dying breed.

From basing my projects off only genuine evidence and historical fact that I can safely believe in, along with reliable equipment, is exactly how I got to the point of pulling skeletons out of a blasted cave portion with shattered ww2 plate fragments, only to have my men chased off the site by corrupt AFP just as we chiseled away at the final obstacle, until now it sits waiting....or when we dug under the old school building to find the hand carved pocket through the bedrock where the box had been sitting but taken out during a covert Japanese recovery project, years prior to our arrival...

At the end of the day I don't care if you want to believe what I say, I'm only speaking from my decade of experience working across the entire archipelago with people from all corners of the earth from all walks of life... Unlike a lot of the part time hunters who return to their day jobs, I have been fortunate enough to make my journey a full time effort.

I would also stay well away from FBIbooks TH groups, it is the toilet of the internet, a hive of know-it-alls and misinformation. I thought this group was the final frontier of good knowledge and stories, but it appears to have become corrupted by big egos who are determined to prove themselves right and others wrong.

Goodbye.
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline Swephaw

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2022, 04:38:51 AM »
Thank you both for your inputs and thoughts.

Fighting about what is right or wrong for oneself isn't solving anything.
We all think and believe different, we just have to accept that....

Jackson444:

As Im not a TH and have no knowledge about real signs and sites I just listen to people who have been there and done that.
As i wrote in my first post I can not really see any real marks either, but I will try follow the tips I get anyway to eliminate the possibility of something being there.
Only my own time i use so no money involved and also free exercise so no need to go to the gym :-)

Both:

Take care now and don't let negative words pull us down - we have the same goal after all.

SeekG7

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2022, 09:02:34 AM »
Sad that this is the attitude of a 'senior member' here, certainly does not reflect well for those titles given. I think anyone who tells someone to stop hunting or to stay away from sharing their individual opinion, because it may conflict with their own belief, is clearly very bitter and overcome by their own inner conflict.

I have worked with just about every pointer and analyser that can be found, and the thing they have in common is they are all convinced they are right.
There are only a few members here that I would recommend listening to, but they are a dying breed.

From basing my projects off only genuine evidence and historical fact that I can safely believe in, along with reliable equipment, is exactly how I got to the point of pulling skeletons out of a blasted cave portion with shattered ww2 plate fragments, only to have my men chased off the site by corrupt AFP just as we chiseled away at the final obstacle, until now it sits waiting....or when we dug under the old school building to find the hand carved pocket through the bedrock where the box had been sitting but taken out during a covert Japanese recovery project, years prior to our arrival...

At the end of the day I don't care if you want to believe what I say, I'm only speaking from my decade of experience working across the entire archipelago with people from all corners of the earth from all walks of life... Unlike a lot of the part time hunters who return to their day jobs, I have been fortunate enough to make my journey a full time effort.

I would also stay well away from FBIbooks TH groups, it is the toilet of the internet, a hive of know-it-alls and misinformation. I thought this group was the final frontier of good knowledge and stories, but it appears to have become corrupted by big egos who are determined to prove themselves right and others wrong.

Goodbye.

"Overcome by their own inner conflict" 🤣 Hahaha. That's some deep shit dude. You don't have to leave the group. Some people get egotistical because they like to believe they're the top expert but most of us know pretty much all of it has to be taken with a grain of salt. I agree the FB groups are dumb as a sack of rocks and a complete waste of time. They have really fallen to new lows recently.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2022, 09:53:58 PM »

I have worked with just about every pointer and analyzer that can be found, and the thing they have in common is they are all convinced they are right.

Goodbye.

Ha, there is always some clown know it all on the net.  I remember DB had a clown friend always snarking a self professed know it all.  I kept baiting him to see what he would slip up on.  Kept saying he was here or there in the PH doing fantastic things.  He slipped up on an email that I tracked the packets to, in SAN DIEGO.  Turned out he was an older ( younger than me, ugh ) OFW.  Claimed he had mystic psychic abilities.  BS.  NOW DB was a real nice guy.  And a very good dowser.  DB worked for PH JAGO ie Judge Advocate's office.  We worked on a couple of projects on Mindanao.  Last I heard from him he found a hit on Luzon and was very scared of the situation.  Warned him to watch his back.  Then he started to wig out, all kinds of weird things being said and what not.  Then dies of brain cancer.  I mark up his last very weird sayings to his brain cancer.  He had a wife and kids, lived on the base with them.  On really nice guy.

All the TH sites out there are under surveillance by any number of groups, individuals and what not.  FarceBook and Twatter are really government run intelligence projects.  Like I am going to blather every personal factor of my life there AND a ton of personal photographs ?

Naaa.

TH is not something you learn on the internet, in bull sessions, some code book or over night.  Yea money helps, to pay someone else to do it for you.  I was shot in my right leg with a 9mm, in the left with a .45.  Both ears damaged, one fried, from an unfriendly hand grenade.  Bit by a Cobra ( Jackson, you were with me then ) , broken hip, pneumonia and a pretty bad heart attack.  Just before my Mom died, she asked me what I would like to do in my life if I could choose anything.  I answered quite quickly.  Exactly what I am doing now, BUT make big money doing it.  HA.  We will see    - - - - - -   .

Z   ( the Original Z before Putin )

Offline Swephaw

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2022, 01:11:42 AM »
fom1113

As I don't really know what I'm looking for as a counter sign this is what I found....

Should it be man made or some marks on it to confirm it's a sign?

Best Regards

Offline Swephaw

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2022, 01:37:40 AM »
And here is a rough sketch of the stone positions on the "site".

Offline zeeker

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2022, 09:49:31 AM »
my opinion?, most of those pictures you posted are not definitive treasure signs.
continue the journey

Offline Swephaw

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2022, 06:03:34 AM »
Thank you for your opinion zeeker!

You say most, but perhaps you mean all?

If you mean most I would like to know wich/what that could be of interest to look more at.

Regards.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2022, 12:08:25 PM »
This one
continue the journey