Author Topic: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!  (Read 95833 times)

Offline bulospoint

Re: TH Philippines Welcome to our new forum !!!
« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »
bulospoint, ....pag uwi nyo dito, pakita namin mga pics nila..baka sila yun mg aka transact nyo...talagang genuine ang ipapakita pero pag transaction na ...wala na yan..peke na yun...pati nga yun safehouse nila alam ng grupo,...naka usap ko na yun mga ka tropa natin na naka transact nila noon...yun isa si badz na kaibigan ni tony wells, yun iba hindi kasali sa forum pero mga ka tropa ko sila...kung galing sa barko yan, yun barko sa may Camaiguin yan,,yun isang MARU...lam namin ang exact location non kaso mahirap mag retrieve kung genuine talaga yan, den yan yun mga kasama na nakakuha sa Gonzaga at dyan sa may, Calayan Island...

genuine talaga yong item bro. tsaka hindi naman mudos operandi ng sindikato yong ginagawa nila. actually nong sinabi mong nag change location sila after yong negotiation namin the first day, andoon pa rin sila kung saan kami nag usap. andoon sila the same location the following day, the third day and hanggang sa pag uwi namin ay nandoon sila. never sila nag change location. na trace na namin yong permanent address ng team leader nila and na confirm namin na andoon nga yong pamilya nya. hanggang ngayon ongoing ang negotiation. ganon pa man, nag iingat pa rin kami kasi territoryo nila yan eh. malay natin baka kahit genuine yong item eh may balak pa rin silang manloko.

Gener

« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2009, 11:17:31 PM »
Capmiwa,
 Condolence bro capm...

Angel_09

« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2009, 01:38:18 AM »
 My Condolence CaptM. 

Angel_09

Offline boylara

« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
bulospoint, trace na namin yun mga grupo nila..wala mga sindikato yan......
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »
Bulospoint,

No matter how orig the gold bar is......if you bring huge amount of money, in their territory, that is still a big risk. You should always prioritize your security situation. IF its legit au deal, tsamba nyo...what if its otherwise, sindikato pala?...Ano ang gagawin nyo?...yon dapat ang paghandaan nyo.
We have collection of pictures of gold bars...75 kilos....hundreds of 6 kilos bars...yon pala sindikato...kaya ingat2 lang kayo dyan.

Offline slider

« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2009, 08:25:31 PM »
We have collection of pictures of gold bars...75 kilos....hundreds of 6 kilos bars...

Manong Gboy, if you(and your group) don't mind, please post if you have pictures of these fake bars so we can learn from it.And  to those other forumers here who wants to share their fake bars pics so we the beginners will have ocular knowledge of these.

salamat po

Offline bulospoint

« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2009, 09:41:05 PM »
bulospoint, trace na namin yun mga grupo nila..wala mga sindikato yan......

bro boy,

ano pangalan team leader nila? ano permanent address nya? we know their name and we have a picture of the team leader but we cannot show it to the public since we also conducted our own investigation, did a background check and verify that they are not syndicate. anyway, thank you boy for your warning. we will keep that in mind. 

we can never be sure that they are not syndicate untill we persue the transaction. walang mangyayari if we stop negotiating the transaction. maybe the best thing  to do is to be very carefull in transacting to avoid being a victim kung sindikato man sila.  

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:06:30 PM by bulospoint »

Offline bulospoint

« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »
Bulospoint,

No matter how orig the gold bar is......if you bring huge amount of money, in their territory, that is still a big risk. You should always prioritize your security situation. IF its legit au deal, tsamba nyo...what if its otherwise, sindikato pala?...Ano ang gagawin nyo?...yon dapat ang paghandaan nyo.
We have collection of pictures of gold bars...75 kilos....hundreds of 6 kilos bars...yon pala sindikato...kaya ingat2 lang kayo dyan.

bro gboy,

you are right and that is why we are exploring every possible scenario in dealing with them. besides, our buyer is not that stupid to just bring in cold cash in their territory. the transaction must be in a bank or a semilar secured place since we are talking here of a 30 million straight buy to 75 kilos bar. thats the latest agreement. 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:09:11 PM by bulospoint »

Gener

« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2009, 10:16:51 PM »
My father was a victim with this syndicate on that certain location few years ago! they were shown genuine goldbars and even proved by cutting it infornt of them. they agreed to have advance payment in one abandoned house. Since my father dont have money to pay advance, he borrowed from me Php. 250,000.00 (he told me that he will buy a farmland) and one of his friend from pangasinan offered another thesame amount. they made them wait in that empty house and even with two unsuspecting old couple with them. days had passed and this two person never show-up again and the couple with them were innocent as they were paid by these cyndicate to pose as family of those thief. Argument between my father and his friend as to how they will recover that money they lost..well my father dont have to worry much as im his son but his friend needs to fight for his money as he sold his car for that goldbars. To contain the argument, my father gave my best collection of "katana" worth Php 150,00.00...This argument between my father and I untill now is not yet contained as still he dont have a complete explanation. Now,,,Is anyone here are willing to make business with this syndicate??? its up to you guys....but i have a good story..

ghost

« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2009, 11:13:32 PM »
Gentlemen,
    Let them do what they want in in spite of our warnings, besides they must not be dumb enough to let it go a 75 kg Au with out a fight, isn't it. We in this business must find ways in dealing our finds not comparing it to others. If they were fooled, we are not to be blamed. Background checks as they maybe is still one of the safest way to be one step ahead if you distrust the other party. Good part in here is that there are lots of fellow treasure hunters to be ask for help, opinions nor information on trusted buyers. Lets help one another in a positive way. Peace.

Offline bulospoint

« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »
Gentlemen,
    Let them do what they want in in spite of our warnings, besides they must not be dumb enough to let it go a 75 kg Au with out a fight, isn't it. We in this business must find ways in dealing our finds not comparing it to others. If they were fooled, we are not to be blamed. Background checks as they maybe is still one of the safest way to be one step ahead if you distrust the other party. Good part in here is that there are lots of fellow treasure hunters to be ask for help, opinions nor information on trusted buyers. Lets help one another in a positive way. Peace.

thats exactly what i am trying to explain. if we give up the transaction by reason only of those warnings saying that those holders are syndicate without them seeying  who are those people involve then we all lost the opportunity without giving a good fight. maybe the the best thing to do is to be very careful in negotiating the transaction. maybe it would help us a lot if you suggest or give us tips, strategies and techniques instead  on how to deal with this group. no question with the item because we already proved that its genuine. what we are looking for here is the best way on how to deal with this group in order for us not to be a victim if indeed they are syndicate.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 01:10:44 AM by bulospoint »

Angel_09

« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2009, 02:11:29 AM »
Bulospoint,

My 2 cents,

if these group were double crossed more than once, why sudden a change of heart to your group? I do believe that you and your group are really transparent and true in dealing to them, but are they? considering the fact that they have "crossed" by other buyers. Are they not capitalizing your transparency showing your good heart to them?
Sometimes, reverse psychology is the most easiest way of convincing people. anyway, it's your call, what we are imparting here are all precautions.
BTW,Trend here in Phil. nowadays is man can be hurt/swindled/killed by mere 2000 pesos or less. And you are dealing with 30 million of hard cash. And 10% of this amount is 3 M, which more than enough for a fly by night swindlers/sindicates.

Angel_09

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2009, 07:18:10 AM »
bulospoint, ....pag uwi nyo dito, pakita namin mga pics nila..baka sila yun mg aka transact nyo...talagang genuine ang ipapakita pero pag transaction na ...wala na yan..peke na yun...pati nga yun safehouse nila alam ng grupo,...naka usap ko na yun mga ka tropa natin na naka transact nila noon...yun isa si badz na kaibigan ni tony wells, yun iba hindi kasali sa forum pero mga ka tropa ko sila...kung galing sa barko yan, yun barko sa may Camaiguin yan,,yun isang MARU...lam namin ang exact location non kaso mahirap mag retrieve kung genuine talaga yan, den yan yun mga kasama na nakakuha sa Gonzaga at dyan sa may, Calayan Island...

Capt did you forget how to write in English here? haha..
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »
Bulospoint,

The best way is to test buy first....for 75 kilos at Php 30,000,000....i think its 400 pesos per gram. Buy 50-100 grams first...if they agreed, them buy a kilo...then 2 kilos...etc. Normally syndicate doesn't want test buy per gram bcoz they are selling it at loss. However for orig sellers 400pesos per gram is already big amount kaya tyak papayag yon per gram muna sa umpisa. If they insist it on whole sale...most likely its syndicate.
BTW even if the transaction is on the bank or hotel or whenever, if it involves millions of money....they can easily take away your money...remember even guarded bank or armored van can be held up, kayo pa kaya? Or assuming the transaction was on the bank and the deal was closed/paid....when you bring the gold to manila...ooopppsss checkpoint muna, babawiin lang po ang ginto hehehe
   Remember orig native gold sellers can gave you gold bars or pinpoint you their treasure cave for few thousand pesos only or few sacks of rice. However, if it involves millions of pesos for a single bar...hmmmmm its very risky to me, considering Cagayan is well known haven for gold bars syndicate. Baka ginto ni Toraray yan...yari kayo hehehe

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2009, 07:14:56 AM »
Gentlemen,

Ghost,
Our whole point here is to HELP and ASSIST each other. Obviously, YOU have never experienced any first hand BIG MONEY loss due to being robbed and cheated  before. There's nothing wrong with us just giving Bulospoint some of our sound advice from previous experiences. The glitter of Gold makes people go crazy sometimes and impairs all their logical thinking.
TW