Author Topic: Buy FRN, FRB, TOV boxes -- U.S. Historic Notes  (Read 12245 times)

Offline Doc Savage

Buy FRN, FRB, TOV boxes -- U.S. Historic Notes
« on: April 10, 2010, 08:50:51 AM »
Private buyer seeks Federal Reserve Notes, Federal Reserve Bonds, Treaty of Versailles Boxes, Wells Fargo
boxes, etc.  Private buyer, not a so-called "redeemer."  Safe procedures developed through years of experience and great expense.  Notes/boxes are never required to move from owner's secure location or leave owner's control.  Open boxes are acceptable.  While rare, real notes do exist. Notes have been purchased approximately four years ago and again about a year ago.  Intermediaries are welcome.  Please email fogmoe@gmail.com

Many thanks and kind regards.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Buy FRN, FRB, TOV boxes -- U.S. Historic Notes
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 09:37:36 PM »
Doc,

Can you post a photo here of exactly what the supposed 'genuine' FRN's and FRB's look like? It would be nice to see that here.

Thanks,
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 11:07:49 PM »
Private buyer seeks Federal Reserve Notes, Federal Reserve Bonds, Treaty of Versailles Boxes, Wells Fargo
boxes, etc.  Private buyer, not a so-called "redeemer."  Safe procedures developed through years of experience and great expense.  Notes/boxes are never required to move from owner's secure location or leave owner's control.  Open boxes are acceptable.  While rare, real notes do exist. Notes have been purchased approximately four years ago and again about a year ago.  Intermediaries are welcome.  Please email fogmoe@gmail.com

Many thanks and kind regards.

DS, I hope you know what you are talking about a lot have been burned from this kind of transactions, you also might be expecting a lot of monetary from this thing but to let you know you must know the facts and know very well who are your dealers. I know you are just a broker but there's a lot more you must learn about this matter.
 There are no such thing as Private Buyers, US notes are subject to Federal scrutiny, authentication and approval. License Buyers are assigned by the US Treasury, a Bank and Private Placement programmers.

To define Private Buyers= Independent entity, corporation or individual transacting business for their own profit. To be a Private Buyer of US Historical notes is a noose around their neck. It's like throwing their money into the fire.
Ask this Private buyers the following
1) Which Bank that will process the payment.
2) Do they have any documents coming from the US FED for transporting out of the country the US Notes.
3) Who will authenticate
4) Which Humanitarian Foundation they will collaborate
5) Are they Private Placement Corporation

These are the basic to determine if your buyer know what they are doing, if they can't give you answers then forget about them. They are brokers like you hoping the impossible.

I do not want to explain the mechanics to you further but in order for you to convinced a seller, broker or intermediary layout the procedures and conditions then we can talk.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 12:51:13 AM »
Good points, MasKara let's see what the response of Doc Savage will be to your questions.
TW

Offline Doc Savage

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 03:01:06 PM »
Dear Sirs,

I sincerely thank you for your posts, and for the points you have brought up.  Please accept my humble reply and know it is made in the most respectful manner.

First, I would like to set forth an absolute and unequivocal truth:

The issuer of these financial artifacts flatly denies their existence.  Thus, according to the issuer any such artifact brought forward must be counterfeit.  Simply call up the issuer and ask.  There can be no argument on this point.

From this basic truth the following can be stated:

While any note claiming to be from the issuer would surely fall within official scrutiny, there would assuredly be no "authentication"
(other than pronouncement of it being counterfeit), no chance of approval, no licensed buyers assigned by any official government agency, and certainly no bank or "private placement programmer" since such constructs are beyond the activities of any U.S. bank to my knowledge.  I cannot comment on such things as Humanitarian Foundation concerns, for there aren't any.

The reason why these things are impossible, as well as such notions as "redemption program" and "government recovery programs,"
should be obvious:  If the issuer flatly denies the existence of these financial artifacts, it can never lend its authority to anyone in the effort to recover these artifacts.  To do so is an admission these artifacts are legitimate, or at the least give credence to the argument that they might be.  If proven to be real, these artifacts represent potentially thousands of trillions of dollars in governmental debt.  The
combined wealth of every government on earth would not suffice to retire such an obligation, much less the original issuer.

The issuer can never, in any way whatsoever, even hint that these are real obligations.  Under no circumstances would it ever give official license or authority to any of the above-mentioned entities (redeemers, etc.) which could be used to build a case of responsibility.

Still, while outside the control of the issuer, these artifacts are a potential liability and it is in the best interest of the issuer to have possession of its assets.  But any process of obtaining these artifacts would of necessity have to be of the utmost private in nature
with extreme distance from from the issuer. 

My original post offered to purchase such artifacts in a private transaction.  A private buyer may purchase what he wishes.  It is his business what he chooses to do with the thing he purchases, whether he wishes to keep it or sell it to someone else with an extreme need to to possess it. A private buyer's connections and business network is his own business.  It is enough for the seller to know that there is a buyer for his property and that the potential transaction will be fair, safe and lucrative. The artifacts we purchase will always be genuine according to the standards we set -- another attribute of a private transaction. A private buyer always sets the standards for the article he is purchasing.  If those standards and attributes coincide with those of someone wishing to purchase the article from the buyer, that is no one's business but theirs.  One thing is certain:  the buyer's procedures are absolutely and perfectly safe for all parties.

We have been involved in this activity for over ten years.  A great deal of money has been invested in perfecting a business construct which is safe for buyer and seller and is based in reality.  The business as it is generally believed and expressed (and characterized by responses to my post) is a myth -- it can't exist that way for the simple, logical reasons spelled out above.

In closing, please allow me the following points:

--As stated a number of times, we are a private buyer.  Specifics of our construct are available only to sellers.  We would never broadcast such things as which banks makes payment, documents for transport of artifacts or any specific procedures on a message board -- even one as professional, informative and enjoyable as this one.  It is enough for a potential seller to know that all these details and many more have been worked out by professionals.  I think it is fair to say this would be the position of practically any private business organization operating in a particularly sensitive field.
--As stated above, our business construct has been in existence for ten years.  Real notes have been purchased.  With all due respect, we have no need of explanations of the "mechanics."  There is no nice way to say it, but the mechanics expressed in response to my original post do not mirror any reality we have observed.  I truly say this with no hostility, but readers of this site need to be freed of often-repeated fables.  They can be truly dangerous should they lead one into a sting operation or theft or even more detrimental circumstances.  Terms such as redemptions, recoveries, licensed this or that, government approved or sanctioned, humanitarian foundation, private placements, immunities, etc., etc., are all part of the black-box broker mythos, comparable to TTM, RWA, mandate, authorized facilitator, etc., etc., in other areas of business that have fallen prey to the ubiquitous internet intermediary.
--No, we aren't going to prove anything to anyone on this message board.  I say this because it is a certainty it would otherwise be the next rejoinder.  As stated any number of times previously, we are a private entity.  Like any private entity we don't simply open the books for the whole wide world to see for any number of reasons.  For one thing it simply would not be ethical regarding our past clients.
For another, the world is full of nuts (although I'm sure the fine purveyors of this fine site have many fewer such cases).  Clients, sellers and the buyer itself are protected contractually, just as in every other business arrangement, whether it be purchasing a new car or
having one's cat neutered.  For a real seller, everything will be made very clear and substantial in black and white at the appropriate time.  Entities perform and hold up their end of the bargain because contracts force them to.  In this way this business is similar to almost any other. 

Regarding the request to post the image of a real note, it would not be useful to anyone.  Perhaps it would be useful to dispel another myth I often see.  No one can take a look at a note and say definitively whether or not it is real.  The authentication process of note graphic image is painstaking, expensive, laborious and time consuming.  This is an extreme specialty area of expertise which only a bare handful of individuals and firms are qualified to undertake.  Barring the obvious fakes -- such as Woodrow Wilson wearing an Indian head dress printed in fluorescent green on black crepe paper -- very few could tell the difference between the real thing and a good copy.
It should also be pointed out that lab analysis of paper and ink is not definitive.  Paper and ink from the correct time period still exists and is often seen in counterfeits.  Likewise, numbers corresponding to some official list verified by some "licensed" official of some sort
are not proof.  Counterfeit notes bearing real numbers are often seen -- they are simply counterfeits of real notes.  Also, there is no
"X-ray" examination of a box which can prove authenticity (this is perhaps my favorite of all the myths).  Authentication takes into account all of the above (excluding the X-ray thing) with emphasis on image analysis.  Finally, showing off purchased artifacts is just something which isn't done (once again, private buyer who determines its own policies).

I'm afraid I can say no more than I've said.  I admit I used this forum as something of an advertising outlet to alert potential sellers of an avenue they might use to monetize their artifacts, and am greatly appreciative of the opportunity to do so.   I did not intend to initiate
a discussion on the subject in general, nor debate various views of the business. 

Once again, anyone wishing to learn more about selling such financial artifacts in a private transaction with proven, safe procedures should contact me off board at my email address:

fogmoe@gmail.com

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 08:31:49 PM »
Doc Savage,

OK, got all of your points and that seems fair enough to me.

Anyway, I sent you an email with some FRN images several days ago and until now you didn't even bother to respond? Did you receive my email or not?

Thanks,
TW

Offline Doc Savage

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 11:10:36 PM »
TW,

Yes, I have received your email with scans but am snowed under just at the moment.  I heartily apologize for the delay and will respond
within the next 24-48 hours.  Thanks.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 12:23:53 AM »
Doc Savage,

Thanks for lengthy reply, next time when you advertised layout your agenda and mechanics in a short note.

To be frank let me be clear of your expertise:
1) You said Artifacts; I am confused are you buying historical notes or notes that are just purely Artifacts as you said it. What I know is Artifacts are anything that are antiques like century old coins, old potteries, jars or ancient tools of historical values, things that made value over time even pre historic human or animal bones anything that made impact on our history. But not these US Tres. notes/bonds etc. they are not considered artifacts. After these US Historical note are redeemed they are subject to be sealed or burned when they lost their value or have to be redeemed and replaced monetarily.

2) Authentication; what I know is authentication do not need sophisticated gadgets but you said "it takes all the above". This is where you are wrong, These Historical US notes/bonds and other US Treasury properties where fully documented all it take is to get the Box Numbers and all other serial numbers of the said item and state the origin of the note. That's as simple as that without prying on the notes and box itself, why do you think they prefer an un-opened or uncompromised box?
I wont go into details but these are just the basics no need to complicate matters. And one thing there are no myths only frauds, cons and brokers who pretend to know everything.

3) If you are seller Let's say you own these notes you do not need a license to sell, it is yours you can sell it to any body, you can trade it but you cannot transport it and sell it across the border to anybody of unknown purpose, That's why there are Federal Bank Laws and International Trade procedures to follow. If sold in the black market these notes will be considered smuggled and money laundering. I also need not to explain further you already know this procedures as a broker.

4) It takes a license buyer, Investment angels, PPP or brokers in order to sell a financial instruments of value. That's why the US Tres/FED has to assign a bank to process the transaction between the Seller, Private Buyer and the FED. Do you think somebody will sell or trade a Financial instruments to unknown unlicense buyer, individual or entity? As you said these are liabilities.

5) Most of these notes are Government owned and some are to wealthy individuals, but some where stolen, forgotten or owners abandoned or lost it due to some circumstances. That's why a License Private Buyer need to be very careful. Again I wont go further what are the requirements the seller need to prove I guest you have the documents to explore the reality of the transaction to avoid waste of time and resources and avoid counterfiets, scammers and fraud.

I think it takes a few words to convinced me but I can't find something really convincing on your lengthy reply, too much knowledge and overwhelming explanation will get your hand get stock inside a jar.

Offline Doc Savage

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 10:36:01 AM »

Thank you once again for the opportunity to clarify, although most of the points needed for any clarification were contained in my second post on this topic.

Doc Savage,

Thanks for lengthy reply, next time when you advertised layout your agenda and mechanics in a short note.

To be frank let me be clear of your expertise:
1) You said Artifacts; I am confused are you buying historical notes or notes that are just purely Artifacts as you said it. What I know is Artifacts are anything that are antiques like century old coins, old potteries, jars or ancient tools of historical values, things that made value over time even pre historic human or animal bones anything that made impact on our history. But not these US Tres. notes/bonds etc. they are not considered artifacts. After these US Historical note are redeemed they are subject to be sealed or burned when they lost their value or have to be redeemed and replaced monetarily.

DOC:  The definition of artifact is simply any man-made thing.  The term is often associated with aged things having some value, whether it be monetary, academic or artistic.  These U.S. Historic notes are indeed artifacts.  I used the term "artifact" to convey the notion that a private buyer could have interest in the articles other than a full or fractional face value.  In other words, a private buyer purchases for his own purposes, not according to some fable passed around the internet.  Bottom line is this point is irrelevant and merely semantic parsing for its own sake.

2) Authentication; what I know is authentication do not need sophisticated gadgets but you said "it takes all the above". This is where you are wrong, These Historical US notes/bonds and other US Treasury properties where fully documented all it take is to get the Box Numbers and all other serial numbers of the said item and state the origin of the note. That's as simple as that without prying on the notes and box itself, why do you think they prefer an un-opened or uncompromised box?
I wont go into details but these are just the basics no need to complicate matters. And one thing there are no myths only frauds, cons and brokers who pretend to know everything

DOC:  Numbers are important.  Origin of boxes is important.  We gather this information.  However, numbers are absolutely no indication of whether a note is real or not unless the numbers are patently wrong.  A good counterfeit ALWAYS has real numbers on the boxes and the notes -- they are simply counterfeits of real boxes and notes (I think I said this earlier, but repetition can be good).  Origins and histories can be interesting and a little useful -- if they are true, but this is the easiest thing to fake.
People lie, it's just that simple.  The only definitive proof is a thorough and intensive forensic analysis of the images on the notes (if numbers have already proven out) followed by paper and ink lab analysis.  Of all, the image verification is the most important.  It is the most difficult to fake, if even possible to fake at all.  I am frankly quite alarmed that you either don't know this or somehow can't accept it.  It almost goes without saying.

3) If you are seller Let's say you own these notes you do not need a license to sell, it is yours you can sell it to any body, you can trade it but you cannot transport it and sell it across the border to anybody of unknown purpose, That's why there are Federal Bank Laws and International Trade procedures to follow. If sold in the black market these notes will be considered smuggled and money laundering. I also need not to explain further you already know this procedures as a broker.

DOC:  I really don't know where to go with this one because it makes so may assumptions based on internet fables.  Let's start this way:  The issuer of these notes flatly denies they exist.  The issuer considers any and all of them counterfeit. The issuer does not lend its authority or name to anyone or anything for the public purpose of "redeeming" or "recovering" or buying these things back, nor does it have some sort of known and accepted procedure to accomplish this.  To do so is an admission they are legitimate, possibly exposing the issuer to massive claims.   That's the extent of the "bank laws" and "trade procedures."  When found or presented to a bank they are confiscated and the holder is/can be jailed.  This was covered pretty thoroughly in my second post.  It is the very basis of any understanding of this subject.

4) It takes a license buyer, Investment angels, PPP or brokers in order to sell a financial instruments of value. That's why the US Tres/FED has to assign a bank to process the transaction between the Seller, Private Buyer and the FED. Do you think somebody will sell or trade a Financial instruments to unknown unlicense buyer, individual or entity? As you said these are liabilities. 

DOC:  Please see explanation to Point #3.  For the issuer to assign licenses, banks etc., etc., for the purpose of dealing with these artifacts would be an admission by the issuer that these articles are legitimate and would expose the issuer to potential claims.  The issuer would never do this.  By the way, just attempt to take some of these notes into one of these "assign banks" and see what happens.  "PPP" and "Investment angel" (a new one which I'm sure will enter the lexicon of internet historic note fantasy)
really don't have anything to do with anything.

5) Most of these notes are Government owned and some are to wealthy individuals, but some where stolen, forgotten or owners abandoned or lost it due to some circumstances. That's why a License Private Buyer need to be very careful. Again I wont go further what are the requirements the seller need to prove I guest you have the documents to explore the reality of the transaction to avoid waste of time and resources and avoid counterfiets, scammers and fraud.

DOC:  Again with the "License Private Buyer."  Where are you getting this stuff?  Who would issue such a license that might be used to prove the issuer owed trillions of dollars he doesn't want to pay and can't pay?  As far as avoiding counterfeits, scammers and fraud, certainly a private buyer will have what he needs, primarily authentication as described above.  Don't you think a private buyer knows what it wants and how it wants to procure it?  That's the beauty of being a private entity -- you satisfy your own requirements with utter disregard to any mythical internet canon.  Once you have what you purchased, it's your business and your problem what you do with it.

I think it takes a few words to convinced me but I can't find something really convincing on your lengthy reply, too much knowledge and overwhelming explanation will get your hand get stock inside a jar.

DOC:  Somehow, all I can say is that was a fitting end to it all.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 12:05:37 PM »
Yep Doc lets end it. You seem to know everything but nothing makes sense on your rebuttal, You always make things very complicated and thorny tell that to the US FED
1) ARTIFACTS; yes you did not mention that your buyer is also buying notes with no value or demonetized notes that are as you define as ARTIFACTS and I quote " DOC:  The definition of artifact is simply any man-made thing." so I can associate that my shoes and socks etc is an "Artifact" your false teeth is an "artifact" your underwear is an "Artifact" etc.

2) AUTHENTICATION; yes all counterfeiters can copy anything, but these notes are recorded, (not like currencies that are everywhere and anywhere its impossible to trace where it is going an when you withdraw money in the bank they do not record the serial numbers that it was sold to you, example is when you are in the Philippines and you go out of the country then you buy US dollar in a Bank, they copy each serial numbers of the currency they issue to you and give you a receipt, why to prove that you are not transporting US Notes illegaly) and in this case they know who owns it who bought it and where. Like when you buy any "Bonds" they are certified are recorded that you purchase it.
The simple first step of authentication is the cross reference of serial nos. If the Notes or Bonds was already redeemed that means the Feds have the serial number struck out as already redeemed in their record, so when a same serial number is being traded out and the US Treasury have on their record that it was already redeemed that means what you are selling are counterfeit very simple and not complicated no forensic and lab work as you stated that it should be. If it is not yet redeemed in their record then they go to the second step. I do not need to explain the second step. because on the first step of simple process of authentication you already failed.

3) HISTORY OF THE NOTES; the FED require this because if the Notes/Bonds are stolen, lost or the owner abandoned it or forgot about it. Then this is one of the way to prove you really is the owner, you have to show proof of SKR, Bank records or other records where and who the original owner or trustee(s) you entrusted the billion or trillion dollar in your possession. To prove that it is not stolen, or if it was lost the finder must prove that you found it and where you found it, if it's inheritance you must prove how you inherited it from whom.. This is the second layer of authentication if that US Notes/Bonds is not yet recorded already redeemed in their record that's why the "History" is very relevant contrary to your assumption and I quote "Origins and histories can be interesting and a little useful -- if they are true," . Again I will repeat I wont go to details on the next step. You again failed on History of Notes and Origin. It's so simple not complicated by using lab works or indelible ink? just what you said.

So lets end it. Let others be the judge and the jury who knows you and your Private buyers are the real one.  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:12:34 PM by MasKara »

Offline MasKara

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 12:31:17 PM »
DOC, I found something disturbing in your statement in reference to Posted on: April 12, 2010, 03:01:06 PM
Posted by: Doc Savage

"While any note claiming to be from the issuer would surely fall within official scrutiny, there would assuredly be no "authentication"
(other than pronouncement of it being counterfeit), no chance of approval, no licensed buyers assigned by any official government agency, and certainly no bank or "private placement programmer" since such constructs are beyond the activities of any U.S. bank to my knowledge.  I cannot comment on such things as Humanitarian Foundation concerns, for there aren't any."
[/b]

I ask you then who issued those NOTES/BONDS/FRN etc. isn't it the US Treasury? Are you stating that the issuer has no business in authentication, which safe keeping bank or bank that will process the redemption or payment? Are they not liable where the money is going if it goes to the terrorist or gun runners or any illegal activities that will be used later on for destabilization of a government or to be use against the US? The proceeds to financed an illegal activity or to build bombs, support the abusayaf or NPA's in case of the Philippines. You are talking here billions or millions of dollar my friend.
To assign a Bank, a Buyer approved by the US FED it may be a Private Placement Program buyer, A humanitarian Foundation or a Bank itself is to have control how and who and where the payment is going. And a percent of that payment is to be used for Humanitarian Purposes to help other countries to create jobs, Where else would the US wanted their money to go. Do you think they will just not mind where those millions of dollar will go? what if that money will be used to pay suicide bombers, Islamic terrorist to killl and destabilized the US or what if the proceeds went to the NPA's the Abusayaf and killed your family or overthrow the Philippines do you think you do not have a role in these heinous activities if your private buyer use that way? Instead of using it for humanity and create jobs for the poor.

Yep I can't help it when you do not understand why these are all required for our safety and prosperity.

BTW, how much do your buyer purchase the Notes or Bonds? 1 is to 1 or how much % against the value of the Box....
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:47:30 PM by MasKara »

Offline Janner

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 01:01:17 PM »
I have only heard, and not factual evidence, that the US "will not" pay out the face value, but instead give a reward like a "finders fee" how true this is i am unsure.? reason they give, is that once authenticated, as true, then a fee is forwarded, however there is so many "fake" ones around that they decline now to even forward a finders fee?.

Only what i have heard, so any one got more on this subject??

Offline MasKara

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 01:38:41 PM »
Janner, All i can say is there is a truth in it that the US will pay you a certain fee, I don't want to reveal it yet but I want DOC to tell me how much they buy it and what's their procedure if it's near reality I will use him.

The reason they are doing this redemption is these Notes where not demonetized yet because their values are back up by gold stash away at fort knox and the owners have documents to prove it. Most of these are owned by other Countries who bought these Federal Notes or Bonds for future investments. Like the Philippines they have Philippine Bonds and when the Philippine government needed money they sell these bonds to other government and most of the Philippine bonds are bought by the Japanese, then when time comes if the Philippines have recovered they sell it back to the Philippines with interest.

Because the US historical Notes/Bonds are in trillion dollars and it is understandable that that US can't pay the par value so they buy it back to a lesser value like a small percentage of the total value than fighting it out with the US to return the value 1 is to 1. They can deny it and declare it fake so why not settle for a percentage of a trillion dollar that's still very big for an individual.

All the US wanted to do is redeem all this notes in circulation so that they will not deal with it forever. Once they are all accounted or most of them are accounted then they have less to worry in the future.

Offline Janner

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 03:19:32 PM »
Ok thanks for that info, reason i asked is that a few people have mentioned it, and I didnt have a answer,
1 trillion would boil down to a nice finders fee.....?

I have a friend in the US treasury, and I know if i ask him i will be bombarded with questions.

anyway   tnku

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:12:04 PM by MasKara »

Offline Gener

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 06:50:18 PM »
Even a fraction of that 1 trillion is more than enough for a group to enjoy their life including their future generations...So if there is a possibility to redeem that even on just finders fee then i think it sounds good..rather than keeping it rotting inside that metal box until next generation and die hungry...The problem is the people around who shall deal with it...Its a headache between the redeemer and the buyer (maybe federal bank) many why? & how?,,many what ifs? & what for? what scares me a lot is that WHAT IF?? we are talking trillions of dollars here...i dont want to say its a gamble....