Author Topic: Buy FRN, FRB, TOV boxes -- U.S. Historic Notes  (Read 13907 times)

Offline Janner

Re: Buy FRN, FRB, TOV boxes -- U.S. Historic Notes
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 07:56:43 PM »
it boggles the mind...but.....if your lucky.....who knows..?
But what a party for the guys..... :D

Offline MasKara

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »
Ok thanks for that info, reason i asked is that a few people have mentioned it, and I didnt have a answer,
1 trillion would boil down to a nice finders fee.....?

I have a friend in the US treasury, and I know if i ask him i will be bombarded with questions.

anyway   tnku

Your friend if involve in the redemption will know the answer but if he is not he cannot tell you how. Ask TH44 he is well connected with a US Treasury/US FED guy, This where we get our consultation, he tells us which is true and not and they do not want to get involve either.
I am not an expert on this thing, what I know is what I think the most possible way may happen by my consultations and inquiry from a lot of friends but they do not guarantee either..

DOC SAVAGE is the expert with 10 years doing this thing he can give us all the answer and can do it for everyone. He said it so he has to prove it Like the great and genius Professor NORTHSTAR.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »
Even a fraction of that 1 trillion is more than enough for a group to enjoy their life including their future generations...So if there is a possibility to redeem that even on just finders fee then i think it sounds good..rather than keeping it rotting inside that metal box until next generation and die hungry...The problem is the people around who shall deal with it...Its a headache between the redeemer and the buyer (maybe federal bank) many why? & how?,,many what ifs? & what for? what scares me a lot is that WHAT IF?? we are talking trillions of dollars here...i dont want to say its a gamble....

DOC Savage knows the IF's and WHY he said he can do it even Artifacts.

Offline Gener

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 03:36:27 AM »
It was said many times as "ARTIFACTS" means an expectation to be sold as souvenir,display items or private possessions. It does not fully considered as expensive as its face value...So the possibility of selling it like slice of cake is open,,,,a sign of retreat indeed....

Offline MasKara

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:14 AM »
Sure my old shoes and socks is considered an Artifact, my Lolo's pustiso is an Artifact I'll post them here and ask DOC if he can buy it.....Just A joke My friend DSavage we are here for fun and to take away the stress of day.

Sir Gener can you email me at highenddesign@att.net? I have a business proposition if you are interested.

Offline Gener

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 04:01:22 AM »
Sure! but tomorrow please from my office desktop! im at home now and using laptop,,,im not much comfortable with this piece of thin platings!!!!

Offline MasKara

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 04:42:46 AM »
Copy that

Offline Doc Savage

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 06:13:00 AM »
Let's run through it again, shall we?

Yep Doc lets end it. You seem to know everything but nothing makes sense on your rebuttal, You always make things very complicated and thorny tell that to the US FED
1) ARTIFACTS; yes you did not mention that your buyer is also buying notes with no value or demonetized notes that are as you define as ARTIFACTS and I quote " DOC:  The definition of artifact is simply any man-made thing."

DOC:  Please be precise.  No one said anything was demonetized or had no value.  The term "artifact" was used simply to imply a possible value beyond simple face value.  The reason for the value is irrelevant.  A thing has value simply because a buyer wants to purchase it for whatever reason of his own.  If you wish, please stick to the conventional face valuation concept for simplicity's sake.

so I can associate that my shoes and socks etc is an "Artifact" your false teeth is an "artifact" your underwear is an "Artifact" etc.

DOC: Yes!  We finally have progress!  Your socks are indeed an artifact in the strict definition. Artifacts may have any level of value.   This is really a strange and useless point to have to defend.  Wouldn't it be more productive to attack my assertion that the issuer flatly denies the existence of these artifacts
(Oops! Sorry, I mean notes) thus making any sort of issuer-sanctioned "redemption" or "recovery" impossible?

2) AUTHENTICATION; yes all counterfeiters can copy anything, but these notes are recorded, (not like currencies that are everywhere and anywhere its impossible to trace where it is going an when you withdraw money in the bank they do not record the serial numbers that it was sold to you, example is when you are in the Philippines and you go out of the country then you buy US dollar in a Bank, they copy each serial numbers of the currency they issue to you and give you a receipt, why to prove that you are not transporting US Notes illegaly) and in this case they know who owns it who bought it and where. Like when you buy any "Bonds" they are certified are recorded that you purchase it.
The simple first step of authentication is the cross reference of serial nos. If the Notes or Bonds was already redeemed that means the Feds have the serial number struck out as already redeemed in their record, so when a same serial number is being traded out and the US Treasury have on their record that it was already redeemed that means what you are selling are counterfeit very simple and not complicated no forensic and lab work as you stated that it should be. If it is not yet redeemed in their record then they go to the second step. I do not need to explain the second step. because on the first step of simple process of authentication you already failed.

DOC:  Certainly, the numbers are first first checked to see if they correspond with a real number.  This is the first tiny step.  However, even if a number turns out to be real, it is in no way a guarantee that the note is real.  In fact, it probably isn't according to probabilities as they present themselves.  As stated before (twice, actually),  Many if not most counterfeit notes have real numbers because they are counterfeits of real notes.  Numbers aren't meaningless, but they are far from proof.

3) HISTORY OF THE NOTES; the FED require this because if the Notes/Bonds are stolen, lost or the owner abandoned it or forgot about it. Then this is one of the way to prove you really is the owner, you have to show proof of SKR, Bank records or other records where and who the original owner or trustee(s) you entrusted the billion or trillion dollar in your possession. To prove that it is not stolen, or if it was lost the finder must prove that you found it and where you found it, if it's inheritance you must prove how you inherited it from whom.. This is the second layer of authentication if that US Notes/Bonds is not yet recorded already redeemed in their record that's why the "History" is very relevant contrary to your assumption and I quote "Origins and histories can be interesting and a little useful -- if they are true," . Again I will repeat I wont go to details on the next step. You again failed on History of Notes and Origin. It's so simple not complicated by using lab works or indelible ink? just what you said.

DOC:  First and foremost, a private buyer is not the fed.  A private buyer makes his own determination of
ownership.  Most all of the the things listed above can be fabricated.  Absolutely none of the elements, including numbers, are definitive proof of authenticity.  Who in their right mind would accept numbers and
pedigree as proof perfect when hundreds of millions or even billions of dollars are no the line?  Thorough authentication is always an imperative in this business -- no exceptions.
I am really concerned with your thinking and attitude in this area.  Most else has been kind of fun to knock about -- the kind of quaint lore which has been quietly dying in the rest of the world, but seems to hang on with religious fervor in this region.  I hope you are being obtuse just to get a fight out of me, but I truly fear you believe some of what you are saying.  Authentication is everything.  Period.

DOC:  By the way, while I'm thinking about it I want to deal with another myth:  Boxes must be closed to be of value.  Utter nonsense.  If a note is authentic it has value no matter the disposition of the box's lid.
A box is a container, an artifact, if you will (couldn't resist), but one of little value.  We are interested in notes no matter if the box is closed or not.

So lets end it. Let others be the judge and the jury who knows you and your Private buyers are the real one.  

DOC:  Believe me, others are casting their vote as judge and jury by emailing me with their inquiries.  As far as ending it, I wouldn't hear of it!  Every time you respond to one of my posts my email increases.  Many thanks.

Offline Doc Savage

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 07:03:09 AM »
This one is a doozy, like picking fly dung out of black pepper.  Even though it's probably best to throw the whole container away, I'll give it a go anyway.  But some fly specks always are bound to get by me.

DOC, I found something disturbing in your statement in reference to Posted on: April 12, 2010, 03:01:06 PM
Posted by: Doc Savage

"While any note claiming to be from the issuer would surely fall within official scrutiny, there would assuredly be no "authentication"
(other than pronouncement of it being counterfeit), no chance of approval, no licensed buyers assigned by any official government agency, and certainly no bank or "private placement programmer" since such constructs are beyond the activities of any U.S. bank to my knowledge.  I cannot comment on such things as Humanitarian Foundation concerns, for there aren't any."
[/b]

DOC:  The above quote is completely out of context to the purpose of the original post and has absolutely nothing to do with the argument below.  The intended meaning of the above quote is as follows:  Any note claiming to be from the issuer would fall within official scrutiny because the purported issuer denies issuing the notes and thus the notes are always seen as being counterfeit.
Thus there would be no authentication -- the issuer considers them fake because it denies issuing them.
This is the true context and has absolutely nothing to do with due diligence of any party to a transaction.
Humanitarian references address below.

I ask you then who issued those NOTES/BONDS/FRN etc. isn't it the US Treasury?

DOC:  I'm not saying it ... the U.S. Treasury itself is saying it.  Just call them up and ask.  It even used to be on their website and may still be.  My point is that because this is the official position, they cannot risk any public exposure of any "redemption" or "recovery" which has their blessing.  It gives proof to the those in possession of these notes that they do have value.  Of course, my position on the existence of real notes is evidenced by the fact I seek them, and their existence is something I believe we can agree on.

Are you stating that the issuer has no business in authentication, which safe keeping bank or bank that will process the redemption or payment? Are they not liable where the money is going if it goes to the terrorist or gun runners or any illegal activities that will be used later on for destabilization of a government or to be use against the US? The proceeds to financed an illegal activity or to build bombs, support the abusayaf or NPA's in case of the Philippines. You are talking here billions or millions of dollar my friend.

DOC:  I won't address the issuer's stake in making sure any funds stay out of criminal or terrorist hands.  It is of paramount concern to all.  At the level at which we work it is a primary concern and addressed in immediate collection of data on all parties and the necessary due diligence.

To assign a Bank, a Buyer approved by the US FED it may be a Private Placement Program buyer, A humanitarian Foundation or a Bank itself is to have control how and who and where the payment is going. And a percent of that payment is to be used for Humanitarian Purposes to help other countries to create jobs, Where else would the US wanted their money to go. Do you think they will just not mind where those millions of dollar will go? what if that money will be used to pay suicide bombers, Islamic terrorist to killl and destabilized the US or what if the proceeds went to the NPA's the Abusayaf and killed your family or overthrow the Philippines do you think you do not have a role in these heinous activities if your private buyer use that way? Instead of using it for humanity and create jobs for the poor.

DOC:  As stated above, measures are taken to make sure no funds go criminals or terrorists.  Other than that, it is a private transaction and the money can be used for whatever purpose the owner of the money wishes.  He can buy old dentures, your socks, my underwear; maybe even artifacts if he can catch them in season.  If the money is used for illegal purposes, the law deals with it at that time, but all anyone can do at the outset is make sure it isn't going to some known scoundrel.  As far as some sort of requirement to invest in a humanitarian foundations, this is utter malarkey.  Does not exist.  This is another one of those internet myths.  It is often associated with high yield scams and such to give them an air of legitimacy.

Yep I can't help it when you do not understand why these are all required for our safety and prosperity.

DOC:  Understand perfectly, as evidenced above.

BTW, how much do your buyer purchase the Notes or Bonds? 1 is to 1 or how much % against the value of the Box....

Offline Doc Savage

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 07:50:44 AM »
Ok thanks for that info, reason i asked is that a few people have mentioned it, and I didnt have a answer,
1 trillion would boil down to a nice finders fee.....?

I have a friend in the US treasury, and I know if i ask him i will be bombarded with questions.

anyway   tnku

Your friend if involve in the redemption will know the answer but if he is not he cannot tell you how. Ask TH44 he is well connected with a US Treasury/US FED guy, This where we get our consultation, he tells us which is true and not and they do not want to get involve either.
I am not an expert on this thing, what I know is what I think the most possible way may happen by my consultations and inquiry from a lot of friends but they do not guarantee either..

DOC SAVAGE is the expert with 10 years doing this thing he can give us all the answer and can do it for everyone.

DOC:  You really are too sweet, but I'm just the average businessman looking to make a little profit. 

He said it so he has to prove it Like the great and genius Professor NORTHSTAR.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 10:36:23 AM »
DOC SAVAGE I admire your intensity, Please let us make sense of what you have started.

1) ARTIFACTS, I am simply interpreting in layman's term your definition of ARTIFACTS; my point is if you define the commodity (ie Notes/Bonds?FRN etc) as ARTIFACT as simply man-made thing. then I conclude that you precisely defined the commodity you are purchasing is all the above that associate it from your meaning of ARTIFACT, like a demonetized currency or notes/bonds. Be careful of what you are defining. You said be PRECISE and I am PRECISED to what you stated of the meaning of ARTIFACT and it's not useless you opened a statement and that's a fact.

IF YOU ARE A PURCHASER THE VALUE IS RELEVANT LIKEWISE ALSO TO THE SELLER and that again my friend is a fact. A BUYER and a SELLER always start the negotiation of how much value is the commodity, give and take. NOT NEGOTIATE  SIGN A CONTRACT AND TALK ABOUT THE VALUE LATTER. When an artifact is on the market or when you go to a store the value of the artifact is displayed not hidden. Contrary to the trading you know for ten years.

It's a fact that:
Yes I will attack your assertion the denial of the issuer and I know you will bring that up, because that was your first factual statement and I am waiting for you to open it up. MY ANSWER IS FLATLY NO THE US TREASURY CAN"T DENY THEIR NONE EXISTENCE. If these war bonds where not issued and non existence then if are looking for one you are creating a fraud, A BIG FRAUD , And a fraud is a criminal offense. What the US Treasury can do is to say they are counterfeit. SO IF THEY SAY COUNTERFEIT THEREFORE THERE IS ORIGINAL OR REAL COMMODITY. Again this contradicts your purpose of being a purchaser of this commodities. I ask you why are you buying it if you say the US FEDS deny it's existence, but all the while you are talking of very extensive and elaborate authentication? It's contradicting your analogy. And that's a fact like the arti-fact.

2) SERIAL NUMBERS, please read again my concerns about the serial numbers it is very simple the first step of pre-authentication. If the number correspond to their record but already redeemed then of course what you presented is counterfeit. BUT THEN IF IT"S NOT YET REDEEMED ON THEIR RECORD they go to the next step, the HISTORY AND ORIGIN of the commodity. If all your documents (these are back up by SKR, Bank officers signature, Trustees and all other identifying records all notarized and if the owner decide he be represented by a lawyer to attest the ownership and authenticity) proved that you are the owner. Then you pass the scrutiny and they will assume your commodity is real, then the US TREASURY do the FINAL AUTHENTICATION = PHYSICAL AUTHENTICATION and inventory. if you failed in the physical authentication you go to jail. Attempting to defraud or to commit a fraud against the US GOVERNMENT. Remember you have to pay for the authentication if the box is opened, they will scrutinized one by one hundred and thousands of notes, and the physical authentication will take for several days you'll also pay for their their food & lodging and everything in between that's why I told you that a private buyer is at risk if he deals with this kind process, if he fail the seller is not liable you purchase the ownership has change, you are liable you took it to the US FED in the hope that you will make a big buck.

3) OF COURSE A PRIVATE BUYER IS NOT THE FED the US FED is not even a buyer I DOT KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS AS A FACT the buyer is the US TREASURY, but because the US IS BANKRUPT and cannot pay this OBLIGATION not ARTIFACT (i guest you it by now that it's not an ARTIFACT) they ask a PRIVATE PLACEMENT buyer which of course is license by the FED. I SAY LICENSE because in commodity trading no body deals with un license traders AND ITS A FACT not an ARTIFACT. because this involve millions of dollars in return the PPP invest the INSTRUMENT in a private placement program  as collateral to banks, private investors etc. guaranteed by the US TREASURY.

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT THESE INSTRUMENTS WHERE USE AS WAR BONDS DURING WW1 TO COUNTRIES LIKE EUROPE IN EXCHANGE FOR GOLD AND ALSO TO PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WITH GOLD DEPOSITS BEFORE HITLER WILL CONFISCATE THEM AND ALSO IN ASIA BECAUSE JAPAN IS LOOTING THE WHOLE ASIA WHICH STARTED WAY BACK 1932. THAT'S THERE ARE WAR BONDS ALL OVER ASIA. SO THE U.S. of A. CAN'T DENY IT.

TO CONCLUDE AUTHENTICATION IS VERY SIMPLE PERIOD. THE US FED DO NOT WANT EVEN TO OPEN THE BOX WHICH CONTAINS THOUSANDS OF NOTES. BY SERIAL NOS., THEN THE HISTORY, THE OWNERS RECORD, THEN A PHYSICAL AUTHENTICATION IF NOT OPENED THAT MEANS THEY HAVE LESS TO WORRY THAT IT WAS COUNTERFEIT ALL THEY HAVE TO SCRUTINIZED IS PICK RANDOMLY A COUPLE OF HUNDREDS MAYBE THEN THAT'S IT. THE JOB IS FINISH YOU GET PAID OR GO TO JAIL.

4) have you even heard of the PATRIOT ACT? Then look for it, why any entity, corporation or individual will be monitored how and where will he invest his money coming from any transaction which involved all banks, Private Investment transacting under the International Banking LAW and the ICC.

IF YOU INSIST ON YOUR PROCEDURE THEN THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO. IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE AUTHENTICATE THEN EACH AND EVERY HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND DOCUMENTS IN YOUR LAB INCLUDING THE CONTAINER AND BOXES.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 10:50:23 AM by MasKara »

Offline Janner

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 10:52:07 AM »
My friend is a friend of long standing, so i tend not to ask questions like the posts here.
 So, lets see what we see......

Offline MasKara

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 11:13:51 AM »
I never ask too much questions too but I consult if there truth in every rumor. Like the DOC he brought a new horizon on about the commodities. He called it ARTIFACTS and defined it what is artifacts. And their method of Authentication which is all the above. So that's another thing to think about if in common sense he is right.

Offline Doc Savage

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 09:52:42 AM »
Basically a rehash of a rehash, but what the heck.  It's good for business.

DOC SAVAGE I admire your intensity, Please let us make sense of what you have started.

1) ARTIFACTS, I am simply interpreting in layman's term your definition of ARTIFACTS; my point is if you define the commodity (ie Notes/Bonds?FRN etc) as ARTIFACT as simply man-made thing. then I conclude that you precisely defined the commodity you are purchasing is all the above that associate it from your meaning of ARTIFACT, like a demonetized currency or notes/bonds. Be careful of what you are defining. You said be PRECISE and I am PRECISED to what you stated of the meaning of ARTIFACT and it's not useless you opened a statement and that's a fact.

DOC:  You've definitely got a bug between the buns on this artifact thing.  Perhaps there is an understood local meaning of the word, but in the wider world of usage my  word choice is perfectly valid.  A TOV box is not devalued in any sense by describing it as an artifact, any more than the contents are devalued by using the terms "notes."  The word "note" can describe a few words scrawled on a piece of paper to your favorite girl describing how you dream of her greasy lips.  "Note" can have a musical meaning.  It can be a verb, as in "take note of your financial artifacts."  Many meanings, but when we are already talking about a given subject, such as historical notes,  it is assumed "note" will mean FRB's, FRN's,
etc., etc., and not do re mi fa so la ti ... in other words musical notes. Historical financial artifacts may or may not have incredible value.   I'm still a little confused as to how describing something as an artifact indicates an assumed devaluation.  The Hope diamond is an artifact.  King Tut's tomb was filled with artifacts of immense value in many different ways. I really can't believe I've spent time on this again.   

IF YOU ARE A PURCHASER THE VALUE IS RELEVANT LIKEWISE ALSO TO THE SELLER and that again my friend is a fact. A BUYER and a SELLER always start the negotiation of how much value is the commodity, give and take. NOT NEGOTIATE  SIGN A CONTRACT AND TALK ABOUT THE VALUE LATTER. When an artifact is on the market or when you go to a store the value of the artifact is displayed not hidden. Contrary to the trading you know for ten years.

DOC:  What this has to do with anything, I cannot fathom.  Not even necessarily true at all.

It's a fact that:
Yes I will attack your assertion the denial of the issuer and I know you will bring that up, because that was your first factual statement and I am waiting for you to open it up. MY ANSWER IS FLATLY NO THE US TREASURY CAN"T DENY THEIR NONE EXISTENCE.

DOC: I'm totally confused.  Are you saying you agree with me?  That seems to be the indication with ..."your first factual statement"regarding my assertion that the issuer denies their existence.  But then you go on to say the issuer "CAN"T DENY THEIR NONE EXISTENCE." 

At any rate, here's definitive proof that the issuer denies the existence of these financial artifacts, since you won't go to the trouble of looking for yourself:

http://www.treasuryscams.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/fraud_phonyexamples.htm

And another one just for fun:

http://www.treasuryscams.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/fraud_historicalbond.htm

The issuer can and does deny their existence.  I don't know how to make it any clearer.

If these war bonds where not issued and non existence then if are looking for one you are creating a fraud, A BIG FRAUD , And a fraud is a criminal offense.

DOC:  The potential fraud and criminal offense is in offering a fake note for sale.  One may look as much as one wants.  However, these concerns are something our sellers never have to worry about, ever.

What the US Treasury can do is to say they are counterfeit. SO IF THEY SAY COUNTERFEIT THEREFORE THERE IS ORIGINAL OR REAL COMMODITY.

DOC:  They may not necessarily use the word counterfeit.  They may say simply that it is a fake security or federal reserve note.  It doesn't matter, really.  At that point you're in deep cheese
and quibbling over the word "counterfeit" isn't going to get you off the cracker any more than quibbling over "artifact" proved anything useful.

Again this contradicts your purpose of being a purchaser of this commodities. I ask you why are you buying it if you say the US FEDS deny it's existence, but all the while you are talking of very extensive and elaborate authentication? It's contradicting your analogy.

DOC:  I never said I agreed with the issuer's assertion that these financial artifacts did not exist.  For crying out loud, you even state as much in your paragraph above.  Even if I haven't stated this outright, it should be more than obvious from the volumes I've written that I do indeed believe these financial artifacts exist since the very point of my original post was to find them and hopefully buy them in a private transaction.  To bring this point back to my original context, the issuer denies existence of these financial artifacts.  Supposing the issuer is lying, and did issue the artifacts and now would like to get them back, the issuer would never then send out redemption teams, recovery teams or even licensed private buyers acting under its authority.  Why?  Because existence of these "redeemers" could possibly be used to build a case the artifacts represent real debt to the issuer because these issuer-sanctioned teams are looking for them. That's a clumsy way of putting it but this is wearisome.

And that's a fact like the arti-fact.

DOC:  Geez ...

2) SERIAL NUMBERS, please read again my concerns about the serial numbers it is very simple the first step of pre-authentication. If the number correspond to their record but already redeemed then of course what you presented is counterfeit. BUT THEN IF IT"S NOT YET REDEEMED ON THEIR RECORD they go to the next step, the HISTORY AND ORIGIN of the commodity. If all your documents (these are back up by SKR, Bank officers signature, Trustees and all other identifying records all notarized and if the owner decide he be represented by a lawyer to attest the ownership and authenticity) proved that you are the owner.

DOC: Just because numbers are verifiable is not definitive authentication.  They still might be counterfeits of real notes, or as you say notes previously taken out of circulation.  Nothing listed above relating to ownership that can't be fabricated or falsified, though ownership is a concern and must is addressed.  Biggest problem with above is there is an assumption of some sort of official, issuer sanctioned "redemption process."  The issuer's official statement is these things do not exist.  Any procedure purporting to be the official issuer procedure and protocol is usually simply more internet myth jibber-jabber.

Then you pass the scrutiny and they will assume your commodity is real, then the US TREASURY do the FINAL AUTHENTICATION = PHYSICAL AUTHENTICATION and inventory. if you failed in the physical authentication you go to jail.

DOC:  Absolutely not a concern for any of our sellers, past, present or future.

Attempting to defraud or to commit a fraud against the US GOVERNMENT. Remember you have to pay for the authentication if the box is opened, they will scrutinized one by one hundred and thousands of notes, and the physical authentication will take for several days you'll also pay for their their food & lodging and everything in between that's why I told you that a private buyer is at risk if he deals with this kind process, if he fail the seller is not liable you purchase the ownership has change, you are liable you took it to the US FED in the hope that you will make a big buck.

DOC:  Authentication is the very linchpin of this business.  No other aspect comes close in importance.  The notes are the target.  While a box may bear data of interest, it is still basically just a container.  A box which is closed is worthless, even though it contains real notes because it is the notes which have value.  The notes must be examined.  There is no other way to tell whether they are real.  This is simple common sense.  Supposed verification of a closed box without opening it is just more of the fictional silliness surrounding these financial artifacts.

3) OF COURSE A PRIVATE BUYER IS NOT THE FED the US FED is not even a buyer I DOT KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS AS A FACT the buyer is the US TREASURY

DOC:  A lot more assumptions here.  Once again, it is no one's concern what a private buyer does with his acquisition and no one has claim to know who its associates and contacts are. 

, but because the US IS BANKRUPT and cannot pay this OBLIGATION not ARTIFACT (i guest you it by now that it's not an ARTIFACT) they ask a PRIVATE PLACEMENT buyer

DOC:  More internet myth babble ...

which of course is license by the FED. I SAY LICENSE because in commodity trading no body deals with un license traders AND ITS A FACT not an ARTIFACT. because this involve millions of dollars in return the PPP invest the INSTRUMENT in a private placement program  as collateral to banks, private investors etc. guaranteed by the US TREASURY.

DOC:  A great steaming pile of internet myth ...

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT THESE INSTRUMENTS WHERE USE AS WAR BONDS DURING WW1 TO COUNTRIES LIKE EUROPE IN EXCHANGE FOR GOLD AND ALSO TO PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WITH GOLD DEPOSITS BEFORE HITLER WILL CONFISCATE THEM AND ALSO IN ASIA BECAUSE JAPAN IS LOOTING THE WHOLE ASIA WHICH STARTED WAY BACK 1932. THAT'S THERE ARE WAR BONDS ALL OVER ASIA. SO THE U.S. of A. CAN'T DENY IT.

DOC:  Some truth here, I believe, but debated by others.  I would add here that FDR saw an excellent opportunity to abscond with a huge chunk of the globe's gold supply.  He did he same thing when he confiscated his own citizens gold, thereby basing U.S. currency on smiles and perfumed words and helping lead to the situation we have today:  unable to pay for these notes.  But who are we kidding?  It was never intended to be repaid.  Unfortunately, they do deny it.

TO CONCLUDE AUTHENTICATION IS VERY SIMPLE PERIOD.

Perhaps the most ludicrous thing said so far.

THE US FED DO NOT WANT EVEN TO OPEN THE BOX WHICH CONTAINS THOUSANDS OF NOTES. BY SERIAL NOS., THEN THE HISTORY, THE OWNERS RECORD, THEN A PHYSICAL AUTHENTICATION IF NOT OPENED THAT MEANS THEY HAVE LESS TO WORRY THAT IT WAS COUNTERFEIT ALL THEY HAVE TO SCRUTINIZED IS PICK RANDOMLY A COUPLE OF HUNDREDS MAYBE THEN THAT'S IT. THE JOB IS FINISH YOU GET PAID OR GO TO JAIL.

DOC:  I guess we've really have been wasting a lot of effort worrying whether these things are real or not.  You know, I think it was the whole business about spending possibly billions of dollars on fake notes that had our thinking so screwed up.  Things are going to be a lot easier from now on, though. Come to think of it, who would go to all the trouble of putting fake goods in a box with real numbers?  There can't be any profit in that, could there?

4) have you even heard of the PATRIOT ACT? Then look for it, why any entity, corporation or individual will be monitored how and where will he invest his money coming from any transaction which involved all banks, Private Investment transacting under the International Banking LAW and the ICC.

DOC:  As I said earlier, due diligence is high priority.  I also said that once it is established that all parties are clean, what they do with their money is under the authority of prevailing laws.  I do believe The Patriot Act falls under there somewhere.

IF YOU INSIST ON YOUR PROCEDURE THEN THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO. IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE AUTHENTICATE THEN EACH AND EVERY HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND DOCUMENTS IN YOUR LAB INCLUDING THE CONTAINER AND BOXES.

DOC:  That is correct.  A private buyer's procedures are its own and formulated according to its needs with due consideration given to the safety and needs of the seller.  As I review this thread it has become apparent to me that this is more than a topic of discussion to you, it's personal.  Your anger is almost palpable at times, seething.  I have also reviewed your posts in other forums on other topics and have no doubt you are a decent and honorable man, more knowledgeable than I in other areas.  Unfortunately, I find no room for compromise in the business at had.  In all our years, I can think of no instance where things worked as you so vehemently describe.  We have heard all this before, many many times.  The problem with attempting a debate with someone who holds dear these myths is they always use their myths as proof.  A hypothetical example:  I assert that most toys in Asia are produced magically.  You counter that most toys in Asia are manufactured by China in real manufacturing plants.
But, I cry, what about all the toys built at the North Pole by Santa's elves?  Oh well.  Perhaps this will be useful to the other readers if they don't bore of it.  Judging from my emails, they are definitely open to a new paradigm.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 10:12:54 AM »
Forget it DOC no sense at all debating with you, everything you say is twisted  just do what you have to do. Believe what you have to believe. Thanks for the wasted time.