Author Topic: Curious??  (Read 15290 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Curious??
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »
Gener

Very funny. hahahahaaaaaaaaa.

Offline Gener

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 03:28:54 AM »
T44,
 Monkey rehab? ha-ha! your kidding me,, i locked most of them in a cage and sold it for 20 pesos each(good easy money for a 12 years old boy)

NorthStar,
 The best part is when they finished their hang-over,,,they dont remember who put them in the cage!!! You can imagine how many question marks they have in their heads....

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 05:49:26 AM »
Gener

So you mean that this animal were very stupid. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I got the answer from you. thanks friend

Offline Gener

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 06:37:50 AM »
Northstar,
 Im just kidding here and I put myself as the BIG MONKEY now are you saying that im a stupid monkey??? Are you insiting again? you really think that all people participating here are brainless and cannot catch up what you wanted to say....Ha,,,my friend.... :o

Offline Gener

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 03:41:35 PM »
Now i found a pyscho-professor acting like a funny little kid! and admitted to complete his Doctoral and pretending to be wizard!!! Sir professor ABNOI,,,I liked the way you explain your Isomer,,,i mean Isometric Tan-tamount as your name up there in the sky....I preffered to be called monkey rather than a human acting as intelligent but actually Sweetik na mahaderang baliw.....hik-hik,,,i still hold my nerve thought even i havent completed my masteral.....Sir abnoy my friend... :)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 04:00:00 PM »
Gener

Thanks you saying I'm sir abnoy. Very good and acceptable comments. You are right that I'm abnormal because my I.Q is above normal.
Excellent analysis. You started to become wise now.

Sincerely yours

Sir abnoy

Offline MasKara

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »
Guys I am just wondering why did TW deleted part of my post while I have not said anything insulting or demeaning to the Professor compared from what I am reading here from the Professor. I really wanted an answer.

No offense TW just wondering. I had too much booze today but I am sober just getting warm after a nite out, I did not get enough of drinks maybe. BITIN...... (not satisfied).

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2010, 04:08:29 AM »
MasKara,

I told you its because you are supposed to be a moderator here. You are supposed to be above the rest. You are supposed to be setting an example. Frankly, I'm tired of explaining this to you.

What you should have done is to moderate NorthStar's message yourself.. without doing some name calling here yourself. If you can't understand that then I'm sorry and I'm sick of explaining this to you.

TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 08:32:51 AM »
I am sorry Admin, I am for free speech not suppression of speech no harm no foul . I told you also many times my position on these name calling thing. That's too shallow I am not a very sensitive guy, I do not dwell on it. 

If some guys are very sensitive to be called names it's them to handle and request that it be deleted.

Thanks Admin.
No love lost let not your heart be troubled my friend.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
Yam THr,

Every views, explanation, arguments, sides, insults, mudslinging and etc...had been said, heard...AND NOTED.
Its getting TOO HOT TO HANDLE (dapat ako lang ang pasaway dito...joke   ;D)
anyways, CEASEFIRE....LETS DISCUSS ABOVE THREAD TOPIC ONLY...