Author Topic: MY NORTHSTAR  (Read 45070 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: MY NORTHSTAR
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2010, 04:11:49 AM »
Gener

I don't exactly understand the explanations of reiki why did they included Jesus here. As for their explanations, The Reiki grid has already existed thousands and thousands of years. It's only Jesus has the power to apply Reiki in healing the sick people and making miracles. Then it was discovered by the Japanese about the healing power of Jesus.  Rei means spirits or luminosity of God while ki means vital energy or invisible life force. The combination of Rei and Ki creates a power to heal sick people. That's why i am asking the relationship about the coincidence of my isometric view and Reiki grid. Did the Japanese used the reiki grid as puzzle in  hiding their treasures?

From Wikipedia
Reiki (English pronunciation: /ˈreɪkiː/ "霊気" in Shinjitai Japanese) is a spiritual practice[1] developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui that uses a technique commonly called palm healing as a form of complementary and alternative medicine and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional bodies)

so, not thousands of years ago but only 88 yrs ago !

Reiki symbols from their site

as you can see they bear no resemblance to a previous sketch !

Janner

What I am referring was the origin of reiki that existed thousand of years ago. The Japanese just discovered reiki in  1922. HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The Japanese is not the origin of Reiki. HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Janner

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2010, 04:12:41 AM »
and the Truth.................

Reiki is incompatible with Catholicism because it does not acknowledge Jesus as a divine Person and Saviour of mankind. Pantheism is a belief system that really resembles what the followers of Reiki are talking about. They believe in a universal energy – that has nothing to do with Jesus – something that gives life to human beings, and also rules the entire Reiki practice. The users of Reiki believe that they can use this energy to heal, but in reality they are practicing divination and a form of magic when they utilize these powers. (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church, nos. 2111, 2116-17).

This one of those "Occult" beliefs, and looking at the names mainly Indian.. so, in my "Opinion" its a load of boloney and should be read while eating popcorn.. ;)

Offline Gener

« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2010, 04:21:20 AM »
....And,,Essence Brothers never mentioned in the BIBLE or QURAN either. If JESUS CHRIST mastered Reiki thousands of years ago,,,Where is His Certificate? 5 years study means DEGREE then where is his DIPLOMA?...Both Quran & Bible detailed all the movement and works of Jesus Christ and it never mentioned about any schools....

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2010, 04:23:13 AM »
and the Truth.................

Reiki is incompatible with Catholicism because it does not acknowledge Jesus as a divine Person and Saviour of mankind. Pantheism is a belief system that really resembles what the followers of Reiki are talking about. They believe in a universal energy – that has nothing to do with Jesus – something that gives life to human beings, and also rules the entire Reiki practice. The users of Reiki believe that they can use this energy to heal, but in reality they are practicing divination and a form of magic when they utilize these powers. (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church, nos. 2111, 2116-17).

This one of those "Occult" beliefs, and looking at the names mainly Indian.. so, in my "Opinion" its a load of boloney and should be read while eating popcorn.. ;)

The author of “REIKI for Christians” describes the “laying on of hands” therapy called REIKI and responds to the doubts and reserves expressed by some Christians with regard to its origins and practice.

He also proposes its use as particularly indicated for the followers of Jesus, who healed so many by laying hands on them and eventually left with believers the same mission (Mark, 16, 18).

In fact, the author of the Preface, Dom Irineu Danelon, Bishop of Lins, Coordinator of Sobriety Pastoral, National Conference of Bishops of Brazil, stresses that healing with hands is a gift from God which everyone is called to exercise.

The book concludes with a brief account of the author’s life, how he came to be a REIKI Master and what the therapy represents in his life and spirituality.

Offline Janner

« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2010, 04:26:50 AM »
I think this says it all..............

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Essenes website
The Brotherhood of the Essenes is initiated order whose members are highly trained and highly skilled in the deeper aspects of occultism.

www.essenes.org

how about that, its that "Black magic" crock of........(can i say that?)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2010, 04:43:50 AM »
I think this says it all..............

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Essenes website
The Brotherhood of the Essenes is initiated order whose members are highly trained and highly skilled in the deeper aspects of occultism.

www.essenes.org

how about that, its that "Black magic" crock of........(can i say that?)
Scientific Explanation for Reiki
There is a scientific explanation for Reiki that is based on scientific studies and factual information. This explanation has been presented as a testable hypothesis by James Oschman, Ph.D.

Dr. Oschman is a scientist with a conventional background who became interested in the practice of energy medicine. Through research, he discovered a number of important scientific studies that point to a scientific basis for energy medicine based on the laws of physics and biology. These findings are discussed in an interview, “Science and the Human Energy Field,” published in the Winter 2002 issue of Reiki News Magazine.

The electrical currents that run through every part of the human body provide the basis for Dr. Oschman’s hypothesis. These currents are present in the nervous system, organs, and cells of the body. For instance, the electrical signals that trigger the heartbeat travel throughout all the tissues of the body and can be detected anywhere on the body.

Ampere’s law indicates that when an electrical current flows through a conductor, an electromagnetic field is produced that reflects the nature of the current that created it. Tests with scientific instruments indicate that electromagnetic fields exist around the body and around each of the organs of the body, including the brain, heart, kidneys, liver, stomach, etc. The heart has the strongest field, which has been measured at a distance of 15 feet from the body.

The fields around each of the organs pulse at different frequencies and stay within a specific frequency range when they are healthy, but move out of this range when they are unhealthy. The hands of healers produce pulsing electromagnetic fields when they are in the process of healing, whereas the hands of non-healer do not produce these fields. When a healer places his or her hands on or near a person in need of healing, the electromagnetic field of the healer’s hands sweeps through a range of frequencies based on the needs of the part of the body being treated. Faraday’s law indicates that one electromagnetic field can induce currents into a nearby conductor and through this process, induce a similar field around it. In this way, a healer induces a healthy electromagnetic field around an unhealthy organ, thus inducing a healthy state in the organ. A detailed explanation of this hypothesis, including descriptions of the scientific studies, diagrams, and references is presented in the interview mentioned above.

Offline Janner

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2010, 04:47:34 AM »
which means what...????

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2010, 05:05:18 AM »

Similarities between the
Healing of Jesus and Reiki
by William Lee Rand

John 14-12: "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me, can do the same miracles I have done, and even greater things than these will you do."

One of the outstanding aspects of Jesus' life was the miracles he worked. According to the Bible, Jesus walked on water, fed five thousand people with five loaves of bread and two fishes, changed water to wine and raised people from the dead. However, the most meaningful of his miracles were the healings he performed. These healings include: paralysis, lameness, fever, catalepsy, hemorrhage, skin disease, mental disorders, spirit possession, deafness and blindness. Many of these healings were accomplished by the laying on of hands. This is indicated frequently in the New Testament, Luke 4:40 states: "When the Sun was setting, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying his hand on each one, he healed them."

In Matthew 8:14-15, Jesus uses touch to heal Peter's mother-in-law of a fever. In Mark 1:40-42 Jesus uses his hands to heal a man with leprosy. This is also mentioned in Luke 5:12-13. Matthew 20:29-34 describes how Jesus healed two blind men by touching their eyes and in Mark 8:22-25 Jesus uses his hands to heal another blind man. In Mark 7:32 35 he uses touch to heal a man who is deaf and can't speak. In Luke 7:12-15, Jesus raises a dead man by touching his coffin and in Luke 8:49-55 Jesus uses touch to return a dead girl to life.

There are many similarities between the laying on of hands healing Jesus did and the practice of Reiki. One important similarity is the fact that Jesus could pass the power to heal on to others which is similar to the Reiki attunement process. We read in Luke 9:1-2 that Jesus gave his twelve disciples power to drive out all demons and to cure diseases. We do not know by what process Jesus gave healing power to his disciples, but the fact that he was able to pass it on to them indicates an important similarity with Reiki.

Another aspect of Jesus' healing practice that is similar to Reiki relates to faith. While faith was required for many of the healings he performed, it appears that the healings Jesus did with his hands did not require faith. Mark 6:5-6 states: "He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at their lack of faith." So, in spite of the fact that they did not believe, Jesus was still able to use laying on of hands to heal. This is one of the important aspects of Reiki: It does not require faith on the part of those receiving a treatment in order for the Reiki to work.

The fact that Jesus had secret teachings he gave only to those who he had given healing power is clearly indicated in Matthew 13:10-11 and Mark 4:10-12 & 34. Secret knowledge is also part of the Reiki teachings in that the symbols as well as the process of doing attunements are traditionally kept secret and only made available to those who take a Reiki class.

It is not known whether Jesus was born with the ability to heal through touch or if this was something he acquired. His activities between age twelve and thirty are not mentioned in the Bible. It has been suggested by several researchers that during this time Jesus traveled to the East and was schooled in many of the mystical teachings of India, Tibet and China. If this is so, it is possible that Jesus was initiated into a healing technique, during this time.

On the other hand, it is possible that Jesus was taught directly by God or the Holy Spirit or simply had these abilities from birth. There is some good information indicating that the healing methods of Jesus were preserved by the Church of the East and passed on by it's missionaries who traveled along the Silk Road and other trade routes to India, Tibet and China. It is possible that this information on healing could have been incorporated into the religious teachings of the East and therefore could have been the original source of the Reiki techniques that were used by Dr. Usui.

The early followers of Jesus' teachings were made up of several groups. One such group was the Gnostics. They practiced laying on of hands and professed to have a secret knowledge that had been passed on to them by Jesus and his disciples. The Gnostics were made up of many smaller groups some of which were known as the Docetists, the Marcionites, and the Carpocratians. They were united by their core beliefs which included: a personal experience of Jesus or the "kingdom of heaven within," their freedom and lack of rules, guidelines or creeds and their reliance on inspiration and inner guidance. Their existence is attested to by the Gnostic gospels which are part of the Nag Hamadi Library which was discovered in Egypt in 1959. The fact that Jesus had additional teachings not recorded in the Bible is attested to in a letter written in the second century AD by the early Church father, Clement of Alexandria. In Clement's letter, he spoke of a secret gospel of Mark which was based on the normal canonical one but with additions for special followers of Jesus, referred to as "those who were being perfected" and "those who are being initiated into the great mysteries."

When Christianity became organized after the second century, its teachings were centered around faith and the official teachings of the church, rather than healing or "good works" and inner guidance as practiced by the Gnostics. At this time, those promoting the organization of the church began subduing and banishing those Gnostics who would not conform to the authority of the newly developing Church. In addition they tried to destroy the Gnostic gospels. With the elimination of the Gnostics and the establishment of the Official Christian Church, the practice of laying on hands by lay Christians was strongly discouraged.

Jesus possessed great confidence in his ability and was able to heal in an instantaneous way with spectacular results. It is clear that he had perfected many skills and used them in conjunction to get the results he created. Clearly the Bible indicates that he did healing by laying on hands and also indicated that we could do the same. The teachings of Jesus, as well as the example he set are a great inspiration for us

Offline Janner

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2010, 05:08:47 AM »
ok, thats enough,
no more long nonsensical posts or it will get locked...(Wrong Topic)

take it down to the Rant and Rave forum...

Thanks

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2010, 06:33:58 AM »
ok, thats enough,
no more long nonsensical posts or it will get locked...(Wrong Topic)

take it down to the Rant and Rave forum...

Thanks

Your way of explanations are so weak. wise man say only fools rush in. Never ever put your shoes on my feet because your shoes will never fits mind. Northstar is the answer to all your questions

Offline jandenice

« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2010, 06:36:51 AM »
what?  ???

Offline Janner

« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2010, 06:56:57 AM »
Your way of explanations are so weak. wise man say only fools rush in. Never ever put your shoes on my feet because your shoes will never fits mind. Northstar is the answer to all your questions

well for Your "Arrogance" Mr NS, is this strong enough explanation for you...??

LOCKED !!