Author Topic: standard size measurement of cement vault  (Read 52198 times)

Offline Gener

Re: standard size measurement of cement vault
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2010, 03:53:57 PM »
Sorry but it does not resemble as Vault to me,,,its a septic tank....Ill tell you why it has division,,the bigger tank is the pooh collection chamber and the smaller chamber is for overflowing water and can be naturally dispersed as vapor on its exhaust line....

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2010, 05:20:37 PM »
It is maybe a digestion chamber and a leaching chamber.  And if the side walls are made of CHB, then definitely that is not a treasure chamber. Just wondering though why a half-made column is visible at the leaching chamber?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 05:48:27 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline goldfish

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2010, 08:48:57 PM »
I think i remember seeing the posted picture in another website... ???

Offline goldfish

« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2010, 09:22:15 PM »
Looking closely at the pictures, i think the chambers are really made of CHB (concrete hollow blocks)...CHBs are not used by the Japanese...If that was a septic tank, you'd better be glad you found it empty...hehehe... ;)

Offline joe

« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2010, 06:30:27 AM »
Looking closely at the pictures, i think the chambers are really made of CHB (concrete hollow blocks)...CHBs are not used by the Japanese...If that was a septic tank, you'd better be glad you found it empty...hehehe... ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D what CHB you talking about ,buhos po at solid ang paggawa,why septic tank with 3 division po ???

Offline joe

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2010, 06:38:48 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D why made septic tank sa deserted area with not even one cement house or nipa house around and construct it sa side of mountain, again po solid buhos cement with 3 division po mga sir ???

why with broken china wares vase inside if only septic tanks mga sir ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D kayo pud oi ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:43:59 AM by joe »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2010, 07:35:23 AM »
Joe just a piece of advice, I think you must listen to them, like sir Gener,DB,AN_09,GF and King Gboy, because for me they have experience a lot of TH, I know before they see that photos you post they analyze it before they will give you a comments/opinion it's just a first you cannot accept, but in the end you know that they are right :) :) :)
but Joe if you believe that vault you have found is not an ordinary will you can search another sign or whatever you want to do that vault... :) :) :)

Raqz :) :) :)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Angel_09

« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2010, 07:38:54 AM »
Joe

When was the last time you visited that area?

Let's analyze your 3 division concrete:

1. I suspect that concrete is located in an area near a sloping edge of a mountain, where rushing water during heavy rain uncover this site.
2. This site was found by a group of treasure hunters (not your group) and open it, probably found some precious metals or treasure. However, nobody knows...
3. But, studying the situation, all covers were opened, meaning, when they first opened the first chamber, probably they found nothing, thus, opening the second chamber, still, it seems they didn't found anything....That is why they opened the 3rd chamber, opening to the point of removing most of the top covers.
4. If the broken chinaware was found on the last chamber, we can assume that it is the last chamber that was opened, in which probably, where the 'good' are located.
5. But if the broken chinaware was found in the center, then we can conclude that there is nothing in it, except chinawares, where for a neophite hunters, not worth to take thus opening the 3rd chamber.
6. Now, If nothing was found in that 3 chambers, considering the facts that it is located in a very unusual place, I suggest you to return back to the area and check again the two images, where I think I saw an X mark on one of its side.
7. There is a probability that if there is any 'object' hidden in that concrete, it is not on the space, but to the side of the walls.
8. Check your pictures carefully, I saw an X mark from it.

Angel

Angel_09

« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2010, 07:47:58 AM »
This what I'm mentioning.

I enlarge it to and it became visible.

Angel_09

« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2010, 08:02:17 AM »
The side looks like a CHB because of its height that resembles CHB height, but if we will look closely, there are no joining edge to conclude it as CHB. In my opinion, it looks like the way it was because of the wood used as guide during pouring of concrete, which we called "Tablon" (rough piece of wood when newly cut from the body of the wood.

The vertical line (highlighted) is not an edge of CHB but root.

Angel

Offline renantiur

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »
to northstar or richard of davao.

hindi ka pa man nakakuha ng gold northstar. paano mo nasabi na foolproof iyan. masasabi mo lang na success iyang isometric view mo kung nakakuha ka na ng treasure. pero until now, iv heard na hindi mo pa natumbok iyang treasure site mo. iv heard also na more than 100feet ka na. wala ka pa din nakukuha. iyon lang ang sabi ng bubuwit ko ha. (pero reliable source sya)

gudluck. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »
to northstar or richard of davao.

hindi ka pa man nakakuha ng gold northstar. paano mo nasabi na foolproof iyan. masasabi mo lang na success iyang isometric view mo kung nakakuha ka na ng treasure. pero until now, iv heard na hindi mo pa natumbok iyang treasure site mo. iv heard also na more than 100feet ka na. wala ka pa din nakukuha. iyon lang ang sabi ng bubuwit ko ha. (pero reliable source sya)

gudluck. 

ENGLISH please, Renantiur.
Thanks,
TW

Offline Gener

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2010, 09:46:41 PM »
Allow me to translate what renantiur wanted to say,,,

TO NORTHSTAR OR RICHARD OF DAVAO,

You havent got a gold yet northstar. how can you say that that is foolproof. You can only say that isometric view is right if you are successful and you got a treasure. but until now, iv heard that you havent hit the treasure in your site yet. iv also heard that you are already more than 100 feet. and still you get nothing. thats the only thing my spy said ha. (but hes reliable source)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2010, 05:50:13 AM »
Thank you, Sir Gener.
TW

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2010, 05:41:15 AM »

This cement vault does not contain any treasure nor was used or made by the japanese army. The cement texture is not that of the japanese type of concrete. It is also likely that it was constructed after 1945. This vault is of other use and is also possible as septic vault. Notice the broken hollow column on one of the partition walls used to drain liquid and the circular hole at the top of the other partition wall probably a pipe hole. My advise, do not waste your time on this concrete structure as it is not related to yam treasure, unless you have other interest on it.